PDA

View Full Version : City Of Rott

Leigh Brackett
09-18-2006, 07:16 PM
http://ec3.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000G5R97Q.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V61177615_.jpg

Alone, unarmed, and losing his mind, an old man named Fred is trapped in a city overrun by legions of the living dead. Driven by parasitic worms that infest their decaying bodies, hordes of rotting zombies roam the city searching for living flesh to feast upon.

For die-hard zombie fans and those who appreciate the rough hewn animation of South Park, rejoice, for here is your bloody fix.

More red stuff and gore, albiet the animated kind, than you could possible want in a zombie film. At times, the zombie bashing gets repetitive, but the humor is sly and its fun picking up the subtle references to modern horror hits.

Maybe not worth a purchase, unless you are a Fulci/Romero Corpse-lovin' fan, but worth a rental at any rate.

benluvin
09-18-2006, 07:54 PM
I work at a movie store, and I got this movie for free before it was released to the public. I couldn't bring myself to watch it, but I wish I did. Looks like it could be a funny movie when you're in the mood.

Leigh Brackett
09-19-2006, 03:15 PM
Indeed. A few cocktails certainly helps with viewing!