PDA

View Full Version : Automaton Transfusion

Ike Carr
09-13-2006, 06:42 AM
"In the 1970's when everyone in America was worrying about what was going on in Vietnam, the United States Army was secretly developing a way to reanimate the dead. The hope was to have the dead fight instead of the living, but the experments were shut down when the reanimated corpses were unable to control thier hunger for human flesh."

"Thirty years later the army decided to reopen the project. Grover City, because of its remote location, would be the home of the maintesting facilities. Without warning the experiments goes horribly wrong in Grover City, and the DEAD are now on the rampage, eating everyone in sight."

"With the town overtaken by Zombies, a group of High School seniors take it upon themselves to fight back, and find a cure for this deadly disease."

""AUTOMATON TRANSFUSION" is a non-stop adventure of four friends battling through swamps, forests, blood ,and ZOMBIES to survive !

I found about this flick in my usual perusing of the world wide web. This looks like real kickass flick right up there with Evil Dead 2, Night of the Creeps, and the Dawn of the Dead remake. It will no doubt add more gas to fire of the "running zombies" debate. I personally find the running zombies more frightening myself. They make the odds more insurmountable in getting out alive in. Writer/director Steven C. Miller(remember that name) has quite a cool flick here, and this is suppose to be only part one of a planned trilogy.
Check out the trailer here.http://www.automatontransfusion.com/

Ike Carr
09-26-2006, 05:32 AM
According to Arrow In The Head.com, the flick's director , Steven C. Miller, is negotiation for distribution of Automaton Transfusion. Hopefully it'll be going to Lionsgate. Also the zombie opus will be screened October 18 at ScreamfestLA. For more info check the following link.http://www.joblo.com/arrow/index.php?id=5371

Twisted Sister
05-11-2009, 04:18 PM
After a few years.....
Picked this up on dvd. My thoughts? Meh. It was a mix of Diary/Zombie Diaries/Dawn Remake and 28 Days later with very shaky filming and an unloveable cast. Running zombies, horrible lines. There were a few frightening scenes, but nowhere near "One of the Best Zombie Movies Ever Made" as the dvd cover proclaims. One paticularly disturbing scene that bothered me was a zombie pulling a Jason Voorhees and punching through a pregnant woman and tearing out the fetus which it proceeded to eat. Don't get me wrong, I'm a horror fan, a zombie fan, and a gore fan, but that was way overboard. Zombie lovers? Skip this one.

clarrissathetee
08-21-2009, 05:56 PM
I thought the movie had lots of hit and miss, the punching out of the fetus and eating it had been done for comedy-shock in trom a bunch of times, i just thought the movie was fairly dull

DeadLightPro
08-28-2009, 05:40 PM
I managed to get my hands on a copy at my local Blockbuster and was bored well into the first act. I fell asleep by the mid-point and didn't wake up until the credits rolled.

I tried to give it a second time and just wasn't impressed overall.