PDA

View Full Version : Night of the Creeps DVD -- 2 versions Special Edition

Nightmareman88
04-23-2006, 07:22 AM
NOTC is a movie thats hold my interest for a very long time (Most due to Tom Atkins) and today at eBay I was lucky enough to find this tempting found, a NOTC DVD Special Edition, with the Theatrical version and TV cut! And well, I simply hade to buy it. Now I sould have likely hesitated first, since I haven't asked the seller at all around any details of the DVD in picture and sound quality, but! Since it was 4hrs left of the auction, the possibility of the seller to answer in time were quite minimum.

So my question is, am I up for a good find? For at least those who bought this particular dvd or anything similar. But most of all, how is Night of the Creeps general in movie :)

Althought I'm not entirely sure if this really goes to the Memorabilia forum or Horror Discussion.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9128936238&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Ravenheart
04-23-2006, 12:25 PM
The movie is great but the DVD is obviously a rip because it hasn't been released on Reg.1.I don't know if it was ever released on DVD overseas yet.If I was you,I'd be a little wary.

MinioN
04-23-2006, 06:48 PM
I bought the DVD from a bootleg collector at a con last year to replace my old VHS copy...the quality is decent---seems like it may have come from a pretty good VHS copy. It is worth the money if u got it cheap. Plus, the movie is a cult classic. The disc does also come with both endings on it, so that alone is pro'lly woth the $10-$20. Anymore then that and I'd say pass.

myers2004
04-24-2006, 05:54 AM
for the price it went for i'd say you got a good deal but i'd also check into the blood beach one that the seller has for sale as that was one i enjoyed very much also.