PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Halloween Autographs

Pages : [1] 2 3

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
10-30-2005, 11:05 AM
What Halloween autographs do you have. Here are mine.....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/ILoveCB/PJsoles.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/ILoveCB/JoshHarnett.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/ILoveCB/JohnCarpenter.jpg

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE NANCY STEPHENS, ELLIE CORNELL'S, DANIELLE HARRIS, and JAMIE LEE CURTIs'. I'm going to send them another request through the mail and hopefully I'll get one. Except Nancy Stephens and I can't find an address for her. Does anyone have one for Nancy?

And post your autographs!!!!

MinioN
10-30-2005, 11:09 AM
Ive got Donald Pleasence, a bunch of Danielle Harris's, Tom Atkins, Ellie Cornell and I sent letters to John Carpenter, Jamie Lee, and Nick Castle so hopefully Ill get one from them :-)

Ill let u guys know what/if they reply back.

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
10-30-2005, 11:11 AM
You've got Donald Pleasence??????? OMG THAT ROCKS!!

Did you send letters to Ellie Cornell, Danielle Harris, and Tom Atkins or did you meet them in person and get it!

MinioN
10-30-2005, 11:13 AM
I met them all in person (well, except Donald Pleasence). Danielle Harris signed a photo for me, both my H4 and H5 DVD tins, and a few other things as well. She said I could send her my H4 and H5 posters for her to sign as well so Im gonna do thatthis week.

Ellie Cornell signed a photo and my two DVD tins and Tom Atkins signed my autograph book and an issue of Fangoria.

Ill post some pictures of them tonite when I get home from work if u like.

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
10-30-2005, 11:18 AM
Could you give me the address you are going to use for her please? I'd really love to have one from her! It's great you have all those!!!!!

Originally posted by MinioN
I met them all in person (well, except Donald Plasence). Danielle Harris signed a photo for me, both my H4 and H5 DVD tins, and a few other things as well. She said I could send her my H4 and H5 posters for her to sign as well so Im gonna do thatthis week.

Ellie Cornell signed a photo and my two DVD tins and Tom Atkins signed my autograph book and an issue of Fangoria.

MinioN
10-30-2005, 11:19 AM
Well, she gave me the address personally (I dont think it's an agent's address) and I really dont wanna give it out without her permission. I could ask her next time I write her if u like.

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
10-30-2005, 11:21 AM
I understand. Sure if you'd do that I'd apperciate it!

Well, she gave me the address personally (I dont think it's an agent's address) and I really dont wanna give it out without her permission. I could ask her next time I write her if u like.

MinioN
10-30-2005, 11:23 AM
Actually, I found this address on an autograph website for her thru her management that u can try :-)

Danielle Harris
c/o Metropolitan Agency
4526 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90010

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
10-30-2005, 11:26 AM
Oh THANKS A LOT!!!!!!! :)

Actually, I found this address on an autograph website for her thru her management that u can try :-)

Danielle Harris
c/o Metropolitan Agency
4526 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90010

MyersFan927
10-30-2005, 11:39 AM
Danielle Harris
Nancy Loomis
Charles Cyphers
Pamela Susan Shoop
Dick Warlock
George Wilbur
Don Shanks
Brad Loree

I am mesmorized by your P.J. Soles autograph, dude. She's a total hottie, right under my future wife Danielle ;)

Who's autograph is currently on the top of my agenda? Mr. Tom Atkins. Oh, how I'd love to meet him and take him out for some drinks, just like Sean Clark did a little while back. He's the MAN, plain and simple :p

I'd also like JC and Nick Castle's autos.

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
10-30-2005, 11:58 AM
WOW! Did you meet all those?!

Originally posted by MyersFan927
Danielle Harris
Nancy Loomis
Charles Cyphers
Pamela Susan Shoop
Dick Warlock
George Wilbur
Don Shanks
Brad Loree

I am mesmorized by your P.J. Soles autograph, dude. She's a total hottie, right under my future wife Danielle ;)

Who's autograph is currently on the top of my agenda? Mr. Tom Atkins. Oh, how I'd love to meet him and take him out for some drinks, just like Sean Clark did a little while back. He's the MAN, plain and simple :p

I'd also like JC and Nick Castle's autos.

MyersFan927
10-30-2005, 12:38 PM
Yep, I met all of those, plus Chris Durand.

Did you actually meet P.J. Soles and John Carpenter? I forgot to add her to my list. She's great.

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
10-30-2005, 12:49 PM
No, unfortunatly. I sent them letters and SASE's through the mail.

MyersFan927
10-30-2005, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
No, unfortunatly. I sent them letters and SASE's through the mail.
How'd you contact P.J. Soles?

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
10-30-2005, 12:52 PM
PJ Soles
c/o Zanuck, Passon, & Pace
4717 Van Nuys Boulevard #102
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

Nils
10-30-2005, 01:47 PM
Here are mine.

Dick Warlock:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Smurfim/dickpersonalmessage.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Smurfim/dick.jpg

Danielle Harris:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Smurfim/Auto4res.jpg

Brad Loree:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Smurfim/Auto3res.jpg

George P Wilbur:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Smurfim/Auto2res.jpg

Chris Durand:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Smurfim/auto1res.jpg

Not Halloween but The Exorcist, Linda Blair:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Smurfim/LindaBlairAutog2.jpg

Plus I have a signed script of Halloween, signed by John Carpenter, Jamie Lee Curtis, P.J. Soles and Donald Pleasence.

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
10-30-2005, 01:52 PM
Did you meet them or did you get them through the mail?

Nils
10-30-2005, 01:53 PM
PJ Soles
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

Did she personalize it? Is it a printed autograph? Did you send any money? :p

Nils
10-30-2005, 01:53 PM
Did you meet them or did you get them through the mail?

I got them from some very good friends. :cool:

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
10-30-2005, 01:54 PM
No, it just says Love You too. I just sent a SASE and it is not a preprint and no I didn't send any money except the 60 cent stamp on the SASE.

Originally posted by Nils
Did she personalize it? Is it a printed autograph? Did you send any money? :p

WOW! That's awesome! I'd love to have some of theirs!

Nils
10-30-2005, 01:55 PM
No, it just says Love You too. I just sent a SASE and it is not a preprint and no I didn't send any money except the 60 cent stamp on the SASE.

What is a SASE? An envelope to be able to send you the autograph?

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
10-30-2005, 01:57 PM
A self-addressed-stamped-envolope. You send a letter in a envlope then you fold another envolope with your address on it and a stamp on it. Then you put it in the other envolope with the celbrities address on it. If that makes sense LOL

Nils
10-30-2005, 02:14 PM
A self-addressed-stamped-envolope. You send a letter in a envlope then you fold another envolope with your address on it and a stamp on it. Then you put it in the other envolope with the celbrities address on it. If that makes sense LOL

Yeah, I know that "technique", I just didn't know the abbreviation SASE. PJ Soles didn't actually write her signature on the photo, right?

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
10-30-2005, 02:15 PM
Right, just circled her name

Nils
10-30-2005, 02:17 PM
Right, just circled her name

Hmmm...suspicious, don't you think? :(

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
10-30-2005, 02:23 PM
I guess so...

Nils
10-30-2005, 02:27 PM
I guess so...

Oh well, maybe it was really her. :)

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
10-30-2005, 02:28 PM
Perhaps...maybe. Who knows, people have sent her pics to that address and recived them signed.

Nils
10-30-2005, 02:32 PM
Perhaps...maybe. Who knows, people have sent her pics to that address and recived them signed.

I'm not saying your autograph is not genuine, I just heard stories of secretaries signing items...
But anyway, be proud of your autographs, so am I of mine! :D :)

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
10-30-2005, 02:35 PM
Oh, I know what you mean. I collect autograph pictures as a hobby and have over 130.

Nils
10-30-2005, 02:36 PM
Oh, I know what you mean. I collect autograph pictures as a hobby and have over 130.

Wow, that's cool! Do you have a list of the celebs? :)

SLAB
10-30-2005, 02:37 PM
Ok guys, don't start a chat. ;)

Nils
10-30-2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by The Slab
Ok guys, don't start a chat. ;)

Sorry Mista S. :p

MyersFan927
10-30-2005, 04:28 PM
Nils, whoever got you those Halloween autographs must be one hell of a friend ;):p and WHOA, I had no idea you've got Linda Blair's auto. Nice work!

By the way, I look at your autograph scans and am reminded of how shitty my scanner at home is, LOL. No matter where I look, I cannot find one with as much high quality as yours. ;)

ironman7845
10-30-2005, 05:20 PM
My autograph list----

John Carpenter
Jim Winburn
Nancy Loomis
Charles Cyphers
Brian Andrews
Pamela Susan Shoop
Leo Rossi
Dick Warlock
Lance Warlock
Tawny Moyer
Danielle Harris
George Wilbur
Tom Morga
Don Shanks
Chris Durand
Brad Loree

Alex Vincent
CJ Graham
Jon Breck
Robert Englund
Sean Cunningham
Wes Craven

Soon to come---
Richard Brooker
Paul Kratka
Tony Moran
Betsy Palmer
Tom Savini
Warwick Davis

...and I recently sent letters out to Jensen Daggett, Kerry Noonan, Tracie Savage, David Kagen, and Mark Nelson for their autographs and will be asking Larry Zerner and Annie Gaybis very shortly. Let's see who all responds?

Evil on 2 legs
10-30-2005, 05:31 PM
Most stars that are not in the spot light are good signers ;)

Pers , I don't waste time writing to the big stars as most of em use SFM (Studio Fan Mail aka fakes)

I'd be careful about buying Pleasence autographs esp on ebay , his auto is quite rare & lifetime guarantee is a MUST.

ironman7845
10-30-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Evil on 2 legs
Most stars that are not in the spot light are good signers ;)

Pers , I don't waste time writing to the big stars as most of em use SFM (Studio Fan Mail aka fakes)

I'd be careful about buying Pleasence autographs esp on ebay , his auto is quite rare & lifetime guarantee is a MUST.

Yes, I have seen a lot of fakes on ebay. So many of those autographs have been sold and relisted over and over again. Especially the scripts. Another thing is if it is signed in silver sharpie, it's fake. Silver sharpies didn't exist until approximately 2003. He died in 1995.

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
10-30-2005, 06:35 PM
Ironman, did you aquire all your autographs at a convention/in person?

ironman7845
10-31-2005, 01:32 AM
Ironman, did you aquire all your autographs at a convention/in person?

I acquired most of them at the Monster Mania convention earlier this year, but I sent some of them through the mail (Richard Brooker, Paul Kratka, Tawny Moyer, maybe more).

Nils
10-31-2005, 02:37 AM
[B]Nils, whoever got you those Halloween autographs must be one hell of a friend ;)

Hell yeah, very awesome friend (if not the best on the net) I can always rely on. :p

:p and WHOA, I had no idea you've got Linda Blair's auto. Nice work!

Thanks! I love my Linda. :D

By the way, I look at your autograph scans and am reminded of how shitty my scanner at home is, LOL. No matter where I look, I cannot find one with as much high quality as yours. ;)

Thanks!! ;) I got it about 5 years ago! :D It is a CanoScan FB630U by Canon. Shouldn't cost too much nowadays. :)

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
10-31-2005, 03:58 AM
I sent you a PM with a list of my other autographs.

MinioN
10-31-2005, 10:17 AM
Well, I thought Id post some pics of a few of my autographs.

First of all is my Donald Pleasence ( I made the display for it)--the autograph was gotten at a hotel in Englund shortly before his death:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/samhain78/D_Pleasence.jpg

Here is one of the Danielle Harris pictures I have:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/samhain78/D_Harris.jpg

This is Tom Atkins (in case you're wondering, he wrote "Robert: Thrill Me!"--from Night of the Creeps):

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/samhain78/T_Atkins2.jpg

This is one of my Ellie Cornell autographs (I got this one from a Fangoria convention a couple years back):

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/samhain78/E_Cornell.jpg

Now I thought Id include a few Non-Halloween ones you guys may find interesting...

This is one of my favorites, Robert Englund drew me a picture of Freddy!:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/samhain78/R_Englund.jpg

Here is Bruce Campbell's autograph (He only wrote "Hey Rob! Bruce Campbell "Ash")

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/samhain78/B_Campbell.jpg

This brings me to my last one which is Gunner Hanson (of TCM fame):

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/samhain78/G_Hanson.jpg

Nils
10-31-2005, 10:38 AM
Wow, great autographs! I like Rob's drawing and the Gunnar Hansen one. :) Great scores! ;)

myers2004
10-31-2005, 10:49 AM
awesome catch on the donald pleasence auto. that is one thing i unfortunately feel ill never be able to get now without worrying if it is real or not. i am planning to go meet mr hansen hopefully this spring or summer as i know he lives here in maine or at least the last time i had heard anything. only about 3 hours away so well worth the trip.

Nils
10-31-2005, 10:51 AM
I'm hopefully meeting Tom Atkins, C.J. Graham and some others this December. There's a convention here in Germany called "The Weekend of Horrors". Looking forward to it! :)

myers2004
10-31-2005, 11:01 AM
yeah i need to find one near maine or at least within a days drive. meeting tom atkins would be awesome. have to love anyone from h3

MinioN
10-31-2005, 12:01 PM
Ive also got a hand signed theater flier from Donald Pleasence from when he did the theater production of "The Caretaker". I have a bunch of other autographs as well but his autograph is easily my favorite of my entire collection.

Kara Strode
10-31-2005, 12:25 PM
I have one Halloween autograph...that's of Marianne Hagan.

Special thanks to Jenn :)

Nils
10-31-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Kara Strode
I have one Halloween autograph...that's of Marianne Hagan.

Special thanks to Jenn :)

So you also got it from someone who attended the convention? Just like me. :p
Do you have a scan of it? :)

MyersFan927
10-31-2005, 02:07 PM
I'd love to meet Mariannge Hagan. She probably only attended that one special convention though..:(

ironman7845
10-31-2005, 02:21 PM
I'd love to meet Mariannge Hagan. She probably only attended that one special convention though..:(

Yeah, me too. She would be awesome to meet.

Evil on 2 legs
11-05-2005, 07:56 PM
Minion :

Your Pleasence auto is DEF legit , should be printed out as reference for those who consider getting on ;)

MinioN
11-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Thanx Evil--mind if I ask how you know so much about identifying autographs??? (BTW, I do have a lifetime certificate of authenticity as well).

MinioN
11-07-2005, 10:52 AM
Well, I thought I'd post a picture of my signed theater flyer from Donald Pleasence when he played in "the Caretaker" in 1991.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/samhain78/D_Pleasence2.jpg

Gerry f'n D
11-07-2005, 11:03 AM
I've been lucky enough to obtain some Halloween II autographs

Dick Warlock
Lance Warlock
Charles Cyphers
Pamela Susan Shoop
Leo Rossi
Cliff Emmich
Adam Gunn

cheers

Rumpled Fedora
11-07-2005, 07:00 PM
I really want to get John Carpenter, PJ Soles, and Nick Castle. Are they pretty good about signing? They don't do the secretary thing or use Autopens, do they??

MrTaft
11-07-2005, 07:14 PM
The "Halloween" autographs I have are from:

Nancy Kyes
Charles Cyphers
Pamela Susan Shoop
Ford Rainey
Tawny Moyer
Leo Rossi
Dick Warlock
Lance Warlock
Nick Grabowsky
John Carl Buechler
Michelle Williams
LL Cool J

and if she counts, Karen Wolf.

:)

H-Field Hero
11-07-2005, 07:17 PM
Paul, did you meet LL or send away for the autograph?

MyersFan927
11-07-2005, 08:38 PM
Ford Rainey :( I mailed him a letter asking him if I could conduct an interview on his impressive life and career, but he never wrote back. I know he was old, but it sucks that he's gone now.

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
11-08-2005, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by Rumpled Fedora
I really want to get John Carpenter, PJ Soles, and Nick Castle. Are they pretty good about signing? They don't do the secretary thing or use Autopens, do they??

John Carpenter is a really good signer, but he requests you send a self-addressed-stamp-envolope.

PJ Soles is a good signer, but as you may have saw on mine she just Love You Too! And circled her name. However if you send her something to sign I hear she does good with that.

Nick Castle from what I've heard is an excellent signer.

I would sugesst sending self-addressed-stamped-envolopes with all of your requests! Good Luck!!

John Carpenter
c/o Big Deal Productions, Inc.
5632 Van Nuys Boulevard #376
Van Nuys, CA 91411

Nick Castle
760 North La Cienega Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90069

PJ Soles
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

And I don't know if they're secretaral, but they arnt preprints or autopens

yensed
11-08-2005, 04:47 AM
I've never been a Autograph collector. And just a few days ago got a John Carpenter autograph. But i will Definitely send out some self-addressed stamped envelopes to PJ & Nick. I would love to get a Jamie Lee autograph someday.

MrTaft
11-08-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by H-field Hero
Paul, did you meet LL or send away for the autograph?

It was already on a H20 item I bought from someone, so it isn't personalized. I wouldn't know where to send away to get his auto, and if I did, there would be other series alumini I'd want to do first! :)

MrTaft
11-08-2005, 06:35 PM
Ford Rainey :( I mailed him a letter asking him if I could conduct an interview on his impressive life and career, but he never wrote back.

Where did you send the letter to?

jmb_052
11-08-2005, 06:56 PM
Tyra Banks. I dont know even know how, either. I remember it was a rainy saturday, and i got thin manilla envelope in the mail. It was an autographed picture of Tyra Banks. It sits right next to my hooters calender.

MyersFan927
11-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by MrTaft
Where did you send the letter to?

I tried to find his agent, but I ended up sending it to The King of Queens newsletter - at least I think so. Yes, it was a shot in the dark, but it was the best I could do. Oh well.

TheShape2005
11-08-2005, 08:56 PM
John Carpenter is a really good signer, but he requests you send a self-addressed-stamp-envolope.

PJ Soles is a good signer, but as you may have saw on mine she just Love You Too! And circled her name. However if you send her something to sign I hear she does good with that.

I would sugesst sending self-addressed-stamped-envolopes with all of your requests! Good Luck!!

John Carpenter
Van Nuys, CA 91411

Nick Castle
760 North La Cienega Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90069

PJ Soles
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

yeah John Carpenter is a good signer, but he takes a while to get back to ya. But it's worth it for sure. I didn't really mind a bit. ;)

thanks for PJs address! :D :D

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
11-09-2005, 04:11 AM
No prob! BTW, my John Carpenter didn't take long at all. Perhaps, 2 weeks I think...

ironman7845
11-09-2005, 05:00 AM
No prob! BTW, my John Carpenter didn't take long at all. Perhaps, 2 weeks I think...

It took longer than that for Chad and me!

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
11-09-2005, 12:35 PM
Funny. Myabe it varys with his scedule.

Rumpled Fedora
11-09-2005, 06:06 PM

Thanks for the heads up, Dr. Dr!

H5rulz
11-13-2005, 09:30 AM
I have an autographed Star Wars III poster, but that is all.

Does anyone know of an address to send a picture to Ellie Cornell? I have been wanting one from her for years.

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
11-13-2005, 09:58 AM
Ellie Cornell
Ellie Cornell
c/o Mindfire Entertainment
3740 Overland Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90034

I plan on using this addy a little bit later.

H5rulz
11-13-2005, 01:54 PM
Thank you VERY much Dr. Loomis! You rock!

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
11-13-2005, 02:01 PM
LOL, Your welcome, no prob

ironman7845
11-13-2005, 02:05 PM
^^Thank you for sharing these addresses with us. It really helps. :)

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
11-13-2005, 02:11 PM
Sure, don't mention it!

horror83
11-24-2005, 10:13 PM
I'll tell you what i really hate i hate when i'm writing to someone and i get the letter returned to me that sucks

horror83
11-24-2005, 10:15 PM
when you all went to the convention did anyone hand you out cards of there address on it so you can contact them thank you

ironman7845
11-25-2005, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by horror83
when you all went to the convention did anyone hand you out cards of there address on it so you can contact them thank you

CJ Graham gave me one with his website on it but that's it. No one else did.

Evil on 2 legs
12-05-2005, 06:01 PM
I think you'll get a reply from just about anyone from H films as they're retired/semi-retired & have time for requests ;)

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
12-10-2005, 09:47 AM
Yahh!! Today I recieved Billy Landman, I sent him an e-mail off Hallweenmovies.com go to the Q&A with him there for details about contacting him!
Here it is!!!!!:::

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/ILoveCB/Halloween5Psd.jpg

Nils
12-10-2005, 01:15 PM
Yahh!! Today I recieved Billy Landman, I sent him an e-mail off Hallweenmovies.com go to the Q&A with him there for details about contacting him!
Here it is!!!!!:::

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/ILoveCB/Halloween5Psd.jpg

Oh my gawwd!! Jeffrey Landman! That is awesome! We gotta chat on AIM again, gotta ask you some questions about the pic! LOL! This is a great score! :)

Kev72
12-10-2005, 02:57 PM
How does one go about obtainig address for actors and actress? I would love to write to some of my favorites.

MinioN
12-10-2005, 09:14 PM
Kev--

http://www.fanmail.biz/ is a great site for celeb's addresses.

Hey Dr. Dr Loomis---
is Billy Landman still accepting requests for autographs? Id love to send him some mail...

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
12-11-2005, 04:41 AM
Yes Billy is. All you have to do is go to www.halloweenmovies.com go to the special Halloween treat and he says on the last question that if u have an autograph request all you have to do is e-mail the webmaster of HM.com and ask him to forward it to him.

To save u some time here is the webmaster's e-mail anthony@halloweenmovies.com e-mail him and before u type the letter ask him to please forward this to Jeffrey Landman (or Mr. Landman)

Hope This Helps!

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
12-11-2005, 04:43 AM
Oh my gawwd!! Jeffrey Landman! That is awesome! We gotta chat on AIM again, gotta ask you some questions about the pic! LOL! This is a great score! :)

Sure any time I'm on mostly all the time except during school hours, autographking105

Nils
12-11-2005, 04:45 AM
Sure any time I'm on mostly all the time except during school hours, autographking105

I already have you in my buddylist, lol! :)
Do you think if I'm writing the email from Germany, he will send me an autograph too?

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
12-11-2005, 04:48 AM
I already have you in my buddylist, lol! :)
Do you think if I'm writing the email from Germany, he will send me an autograph too?

I'm sure if your real sincere and complimentary in your letter he would. I'd think at least.

Nils
12-11-2005, 04:50 AM
I'm sure if your real sincere and complimentary in your letter he would. I'd think at least.

Hmm...yeah...it's certainly worth a try! :)

Does anybody have a pic of what he looks like today? :)

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
12-11-2005, 04:52 AM
Sure it's worth a try and if it doesn't work what are you out of? LOL

I was looking for recent pictures of him yesterday and was unsuccessful. Apparently Hallween 5 is the only thing he's ever appeared in, according to IMDB.com. He's in Halloween 25 Years of Terror though.

Nils
12-11-2005, 04:59 AM
Sure it's worth a try and if it doesn't work what are you out of? LOL

I was looking for recent pictures of him yesterday and was unsuccessful. Apparently Hallween 5 is the only thing he's ever appeared in, according to IMDB.com. He's in Halloween 25 Years of Terror though.

Yes, I was also looking for pics of him yesterday...no success either. :(

Kev72
12-11-2005, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Kev72
How does one go about obtainig address for actors and actress? I would love to write to some of my favorites.

Minnion,

Thank you. What a great site. I'm going t write John Carpenter. I hope he sends an Auto back....

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
12-21-2005, 02:16 PM
Last Friday I recieved Tony Moran: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/ILoveCB/tm.jpg

Then today I recived 2 from Danielle Harris: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/ILoveCB/DH.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/ILoveCB/Dannielle.jpg

MyersFan927
12-21-2005, 02:54 PM
If I sent out a letter for P.J. Soles' autograph, I'd be certain of getting the real deal - even though I'm not watching her sign it with my own two eyes. But I'd much rather wait and see if she'll be attending any conventions, for a picture of her, choice of which autograph I want, and the opportunity to talk to her. It's just a shame that P.J. rarely or never attends them. I was kind of surprised that Nancy Loomis went.

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
12-21-2005, 03:01 PM
OoO not me, because there are no conventions any where around where I live so.....

MyersFan927
12-21-2005, 03:22 PM
OoO not me, because there are no conventions any where around where I live so.....

Well there are where I live, sucker!! ;)

You should consider flying Southwest to Philadelphia for next summer's MonsterFest.

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
12-21-2005, 03:31 PM
I'd love to be able to do that.

Do you have the website url for the festival?

MinioN
12-22-2005, 11:00 AM
Well, just wanted to let u guys know that I got some stuff sent back to me froM Danielle Harris. I sent her a letter and my H4 and H5 Turkish posters to get autographed, she sent them back to me with a little message and signed and she included another personalized autograph picture with it also with a short message on it.

Nils
12-22-2005, 02:14 PM
Well, just wanted to let u guys know that I got some stuff sent back to me froM Danielle Harris. I sent her a letter and my H4 and H5 Turkish posters to get autographed, she sent them back to me with a little message and signed and she included another personalized autograph picture with it also with a short message on it.

Wow, great, Rob!! Do you have any pictures? :)

MinioN
12-22-2005, 10:03 PM
Sure Nils, here ya go:-)

Heres the H4 poster (I had to take an angled pic of the poster because they are framed and I was getting too much reflection)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/samhain78/H4.jpg

The H5 (its abit blurry, sorry!)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/samhain78/H5.jpg

and heres the autographed picture! She wrote "To Rob, Love Danielle Harris. Thanks for the DVD!! You rock!!" (when I saw her in Ft Lauderdale, she mentioned to me that she couldnt find the H5 DVD tin anywhere, so I told her Id find one for her and mail it to her)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/samhain78/DH.jpg

freethy
12-22-2005, 10:23 PM
I don't have any autographs. I'm not into that shit. So they starred in a few movies, they should want my autograph for sitting through them.

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
12-23-2005, 06:06 AM
LOL!!! But it really does feel good to get the autographs. Like when I got Dannielle Harris last week I felt the best I had in a long time!!!! Now only if Ellie Cornell would come!!!!!

myers2004
12-23-2005, 07:02 AM
i wanta danilelle harris one more then most any other partially cause im an old perv and think she is hot as hell now. id like ellies and of course my dream sig is mr dp himself but doubt ill get one now :(

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
12-23-2005, 07:05 AM
Me too, I'd love to have his, but I guess I'll never get one unless I hit it lucky with a pre-print on Ebay

Deacon
12-24-2005, 05:22 AM
Check out what I just got this morning (on wall)
Well happy! Christmas Eve too!! What a great present, and my first halloween related autograph.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/Ldeacon/Killing%20Machine/hallowauto.jpg ;) ;) :p

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
12-24-2005, 05:36 AM
Awesome!! Great first success!!!

ironman7845
12-24-2005, 06:47 AM
I emailed Jeffrey Landman last week and he agreed to sign my H5 poster for me. It currently has signatures from Danielle Harris and Don Shanks; I obtained their signatures at the Monster Mania convention last summer. I sent it out to him around Tuesday or Wednesday of last week. I can't wait to get it back from him!!!

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
12-24-2005, 07:24 AM
That's awesome. That'll be a great collector's item when you get it back from him!

ironman7845
12-24-2005, 07:29 AM
That's awesome. That'll be a great collector's item when you get it back from him!

Yeah, I really enjoy getting various signatures on my posters. I am starting to that more with the Friday the 13th stars. Last week, I sent out posters for Vincent Guastaferro, Tom and Nancy McLoughlin, Cynthia Kania, Paul Kratka, and Barbara Bingham to sign. I am very excited to get those back!

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
12-24-2005, 07:59 AM
That's awesome!! Friday the 13th is my third favorite horror series! I wanna see scans if you get them back, if ya can LOL!!!

ironman7845
12-24-2005, 09:41 AM
That's awesome!! Friday the 13th is my third favorite horror series! I wanna see scans if you get them back, if ya can LOL!!!

I will be able to take a few pictures. Here are a few before I sent them out.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f133_us_one_sh_signed_01.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f136_us_one_sh_signed_01.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/h5_us_one_sh_signed_01.jpg

TheShape2005
12-24-2005, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by ironman7845
[B]I will be able to take a few pictures. Here are a few before I sent them out.

awesome pictures, Brad. Love that H5 poster! I can't wait to see the others after there signed!!!

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
12-24-2005, 10:18 AM
Awesome posters!!! Love them!! Can't wait to see them when they're returned

MyersFan927
12-24-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Deacon

Shit, where did that Billy poster come from?!

I emailed Jeffrey Landman last week and he agreed to sign my H5 poster for me.

Can I get his email please? Would like an autograph from him as well.

BTW, now that I'm home I am going to mail your book.

ironman7845
12-24-2005, 03:23 PM
Shit, where did that Billy poster come from?!

Can I get his email please? Would like an autograph from him as well.

BTW, now that I'm home I am going to mail your book.

I'd rather you email Tony Masi (anthony@halloweenmovies.com) and have him put you in contact with Jeffrey, as that's what he did for me. I don't think Jeffrey would want me giving out his email.

celeb-wanabe06
12-27-2005, 12:36 PM
can u not get a michael myers autograph that wud be sooooo kool if u ask me

Kara Strode
12-27-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by celeb-wanabe06
can u not get a michael myers autograph that wud be sooooo kool if u ask me

Hmm, you seem very familiar to me...and that avatar belongs to someone else...hmmm...

Nils
12-27-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Kara Strode
Hmm, you seem very familiar to me...and that avatar belongs to someone else...hmmm...

I know what you mean, hun! :D

Brad, have you gotten any of your stuff back yet? :)

ironman7845
12-27-2005, 08:32 PM
Brad, have you gotten any of your stuff back yet? :)

Not yet. I'll let ya know when I do. :)

ironman7845
12-29-2005, 12:48 PM
I got my H5 poster back from Jeffrey Landman today! It's really an awesome feeling having this stuff.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/h5_us_one_sh_signed_01-2.jpg

I don't believe I've posted a pic of this poster yet, but I received it back from Ron Millkie probably about a month ago. He wrote "To Brad, What ya been smokin' boy?" It is also signed by Sean Cunningham and Tom Savini also signed it in the arm on the right of the poster.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_1_us_one_sh_signed_01-2.jpg

Nils
12-29-2005, 12:49 PM
Cool stuff, Brad. Can you shoot some close ups of the autographs? :)

ironman7845
12-29-2005, 01:22 PM
Cool stuff, Brad. Can you shoot some close ups of the autographs? :)

I sure can. :)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/h5_us_one_sh_signed_01-3.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/h5_us_one_sh_signed_01-4.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/h5_us_one_sh_signed_01-5.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_1_us_one_sh_signed_01-3.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_1_us_one_sh_signed_01-4.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_1_us_one_sh_signed_01-5.jpg

Nils
12-29-2005, 01:24 PM
I sure can. :)

Great pics Brad. What time is it there? It's still so sunny on the pics. lol. All dark here. :p

ironman7845
12-29-2005, 01:27 PM
Great pics Brad. What time is it there? It's still so sunny on the pics. lol. All dark here. :p

Haha....It's actually an ugly gray sky right now and it's only 3:26 PM. That was just a light I had on when I took the pictures.

Nils
12-29-2005, 01:32 PM
Haha....It's actually an ugly gray sky right now and it's only 3:26 PM. That was just a light I had on when I took the pictures.

Aww, okay. lol. Well, it's 10:30 pm here and snowing like crazy. But let's not chitchat. :D

TheShape2005
12-29-2005, 02:41 PM
Awesome pictures, Brad. I'm glad you got them!

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
12-31-2005, 05:42 PM
Those are so freakin awesome!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!

MyersFan927
12-31-2005, 06:00 PM
Sweet pics, Brad. We're gonna start calling you the Autograph Guy!

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
12-31-2005, 06:11 PM
Here are this week's Halloween successess!!!!

Nick Castle
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/ILoveCB/NC2.jpg

and

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/ILoveCB/NickCastle1.jpg

Don Shanks
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/ILoveCB/DonShanks.jpg

and

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/ILoveCB/DonShanks22.jpg

Iammrtwisted
12-31-2005, 10:24 PM
Just found this thread. Will have to put stuff together and scan some pics.

Nils
01-01-2006, 05:39 AM
Here are this week's Halloween successess!!!!

Nick Castle
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/ILoveCB/NC2.jpg

and

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/ILoveCB/NickCastle1.jpg

Don Shanks
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/ILoveCB/DonShanks.jpg

and

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/ILoveCB/DonShanks22.jpg

You got NICK CASTLE? Didn't he say he wouldn't send out any autographs, especially not for Halloween fans since he doesn't want to be connected with Michael Myers anymore? Stunning...:eek:
I need to talk to you on AIM asap. :D

MinioN
01-03-2006, 09:43 AM
hey Guys, I just got my Nick Castle autograph in the mail! He even personalized it! What an awesome guy! BTW, I hear ihis autograph isnt very common anymore---is this true???

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/samhain78/N_Castle.jpg

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
01-03-2006, 10:58 AM
I've saw many Nick Castle successes. I didnt know that he didn't want to be connected with Halloween any more or I wouldn't have sent it. I dont think his is very rare.

ironman7845
01-09-2006, 05:12 PM
I got one today! Paul Kratka. He signed my F13 Pt. 3 poster and sent back a photo of his own for me. He seems like a very nice man.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_3_us_one_sh_signed_01-2.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_3_us_one_sh_signed_01-3.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_3_us_one_sh_signed_01-4.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/paul_kratka_auto_01.jpg

I will be mailing it right off to Larry Zerner soon for his signature as well.

TheShape2005
01-09-2006, 08:23 PM
I got one today! Paul Kratka. He signed my F13 Pt. 3 poster and sent back a photo of his own for me. He seems like a very nice man.

Wow, congratulations, Brad.
:D

ironman7845
01-10-2006, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by TheShape2005
Wow, congratulations, Brad.
:D

Thank you! :)

myers2004
01-10-2006, 06:44 AM
congrats on the additions and awesome pics. with all the luck i see people having i guess i'll have to start sending some out.

MinioN
01-13-2006, 10:23 AM
Well, I just got another autograph in the mail today: John Carpenter! He sent me a personalized autographed picture with 2 Snake Escape from New York fake tattoos! heres a pic:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/samhain78/J_Carpenter.jpg

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
01-13-2006, 12:12 PM
Awesome success!!!!!

yensed
01-13-2006, 01:17 PM
Well, I just got another autograph in the mail today: John Carpenter! He sent me a personalized autographed picture with 2 Snake Escape from New York fake tattoos! heres a pic:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/samhain78/J_Carpenter.jpg He sent me 2 of the same tattoos. But a different picture. Thats awesome man.

omenboy
01-13-2006, 05:59 PM
I only have one "Halloween" autograph - Debra Hill. I met her in person and she signed a blank index card to me "Happy Halloween - Debra Hill" and drew a little cartoon pumpkin.

Dr. Dr. LOOMIS
01-21-2006, 11:35 AM
I got Pamela Susan Shoop today
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/ILoveCB/PSS.jpg

Iammrtwisted
01-21-2006, 11:45 AM
Sweet, She was really nice. We got her to sign Our Halloween 2 dvd cover with "Bud" and a few others.

MyersFan927
01-21-2006, 04:39 PM
She was totally warm and sweet to me. It was a pleasure to have met her. Hopefully I will again. :)

EdgesFreak
01-21-2006, 06:49 PM
Right now, I only have 2 Halloween autographs. That will probably change, seeing that I found a new hobby in collecting autographs :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/pretty_twiztid/autograph_warlock.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/pretty_twiztid/autograph_shoop.jpg

Here's a quick list of non-Halloween autographs that I have:

3 from Tammy "Sunny" Sytch (my idol)
3 from April Hunter <3
Dawn Marie
Leyla Milani
Shay Brown
Stacey Blitsch
Laura Weintraub

Silverpsycho
01-23-2006, 11:19 PM
http://i1.tinypic.com/mim5y1.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/mim69j.jpg

Today, I received all of this from the wonderful Betsy Palmer! I just love getting mail from Horror celebrities! :D

The art print was done by the talented Steve Chanks. I have larger photos of these posted on my MySpace (http://www.myspace.com/silverpsycho) and I apologize if these are considered too large for in here. I just thought I would share because I was so psyched to receive them today!

Iammrtwisted
01-23-2006, 11:34 PM
Great stuff Liz. Betsy was awesome when we met her. A real Sweetheart.

Silverpsycho
01-23-2006, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by thetwistedsoul
Great stuff Liz. Betsy was awesome when we met her. A real Sweetheart.
Thank you :). Congradulations on getting to meet her! From what I have read, she has always seemed like a genuinely nice person. I have yet to attend a convention, but I swear that I will make it to a good one sometime in the future.

myers2004
01-24-2006, 06:52 AM
congrats on the betsy palmer ones. they are awesome. so nice to see such successes by everyone. i know i had alot when i was getting athletes and such but for some reason i was never to sure if they were real or not with alot of them.

Silverpsycho
01-24-2006, 02:07 PM
Thank you for the sweet comment! :)
That is very true when collecting autographs through the mail. I am never 100% if they are real or not, but I am now really good at deciphering if it is done with auto pen, a pre-print or secreterial. Kiefer Sutherland has a secretery who signs all his stuff through mail, but at least it is something. The company known as Studio Fan Mail only sends out pre-prints so if you see SFM somewhere in the address, it will mean that the signature you receive is guaranteed not to be authentic. I have always been pleased to receive horror autographs though, as most of those appear to be authentic.

Also, the web-site I use is:
http://www.stararchive.com

It does have a fee of $4.99 a month, but if you only have a few addresses you want, then feel free to PM me and I will be happy to hook you up with some freebies and I will let you know the last time they were used and if they work or not.

TheShape2005
01-24-2006, 02:19 PM
That's some sweet stuff, Liz

I love that picture with her and the baby Jason.. Classic. :D

myers2004
01-24-2006, 04:01 PM
very cool info. i am usually happy either way cause for the most part i just want them to decorate and display throughout the house as a something nice for people to look at and as great conversation pieces. i wish i still had my o.j. one cause that was great to start a conversation with but unfortunately all of them are gone now but maybe 4 or 5. oh well time to start on my horror collection of autographs :D

MinioN
01-25-2006, 11:54 AM
Hey, do any of you guys have the addresses to write to any of the other Michael Myers actors? Ive already got Nick Castle, Dick Warlock, and Im going to meet Tony Moran this weekend, but I really would like to send a letter to George Wilbur, Don Shanks, Chris Durand, or Brad Loree? Im pretty close to completing my collection, but still need to get their's! Any help would be appreciated!

Silverpsycho
01-25-2006, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by TheShape2005
That's some sweet stuff, Liz

I love that picture with her and the baby Jason.. Classic. :D
Thank you! :) Yes, I too love that picture. Steve Chanks conjurs up some very cool charicatures and he told me that he plans on doing many more in the future. He sent that art print for me as well as one to give to Betsy Palmer...which she loved. I am just waiting patiently for him to come up with a cool Myers charicature...which would be very cool. I am also excited of a possible Blair Witch one that he might do, featuring Heather, Josh and Mike.

ironman7845
01-27-2006, 08:36 PM
I got a few F13 autographs this week:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_3_us_one_sh_signed_01-5.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_3_us_one_sh_signed_01-6.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_6_us_one_sh_signed_01-2.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_6_us_one_sh_signed_01-3.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_6_us_one_sh_signed_01-4.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_8_us_one_sh_signed_01-1.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_8_us_one_sh_signed_01-2.jpg

TheShape2005
01-27-2006, 09:11 PM
Sweet pics, Brad.

You are sure one lucky guy. ;)

Iammrtwisted
01-27-2006, 10:42 PM
NIce . I am gonna have to send some stuff out, I always woory about getting it back.

myers2004
01-28-2006, 08:22 AM
that's always been my biggest fear to but i guess you have to send something your willing to lose in case that does happen and hope for the best.

Iammrtwisted
01-28-2006, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by myers2004
that's always been my biggest fear to but i guess you have to send something your willing to lose in case that does happen and hope for the best.

True. Nothing ventured is nothing gained.

myers2004
01-30-2006, 09:01 AM
i wonder if sending myself to danielle harris would be a bad thing?

anyone have any web sites that have addresses to some of the stars? i am looking for andrew divoff from wishmaster and a few others who aren't the big names.

MinioN
01-30-2006, 09:11 AM
Well, I got to meet Tony Moran this weekend and he signedthe inside of my UL75 mask and even posed for a picture wearing it :-)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/samhain78/T_Moran2.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/samhain78/T_Moran.jpg

myers2004
01-30-2006, 10:02 AM
awesome pic and congrats on the auto from him.

Jenn
01-30-2006, 10:08 AM
Cool pics autograph collectors!

Hey Rob, what convention were you at this weekend???

To keep on topic some autographas from Halloween peeps I have include:
-Tony Moran
-Nancy Kyes
-Charles Cyphers
-Dick Warlock
-Lance Warlock
-Pamela Susan Shoop
-George Wilbur
-Don Shanks
-Chris Durand
-Brad Loree

All personalized, met at various conventions.

MinioN
01-30-2006, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Jenn
Cool pics autograph collectors!

Hey Rob, what convention were you at this weekend???

To keep on topic some autographas from Halloween peeps I have include:
-Tony Moran
-Nancy Kyes
-Charles Cyphers
-Dick Warlock
-Lance Warlock
-Pamela Susan Shoop
-George Wilbur
-Don Shanks
-Chris Durand
-Brad Loree

All personalized, met at various conventions.

It was some convention called "the Sci Fi Fantasy Fair"---this was the first time I had gone and I had a pretty decent time. I was alittle disappointed in the overall convention but it was nice to see Robert Englund, Tony Moran, and George Romero. The real emphasis for the con tho seemed to be more Sci-Fi based, which is all fine and dandy, but I would have enjoyed it more if it had been more designated to horror. I do have to say tho, that I thought George Romero was just an awesome awesome guy and he was actually signing everything for free---unlike the rest of the guests. He talked with me for a few and seemed really happy to see a turnout of his fans.

Lowpoints of the convention, tho, were the incedible tight spaces to walk thru and the mulititude of "lower calbre" celebs...I mean, I think its really kickass that you played a zombie in a scene or 2 in Dawn of the Dead---but I should pay u $20 for an autograph why exactly?

Well, to keep this on topic myself, My current Halloween autograph count is as follows:

1 Nick Castle
1 John Carpenter
1 Dick Warlock
2 Donald Pleasence
approx 10 Danielle Harris
3 Ellie Cornell
1 Tony Moran
2 Tom Atkins

and thats it so far...Im still waiting for Jamie Lee Curtis (I hope anyway)...anyone feel like getting rid of a Moustapha Akkad or Debra Hill autograph? :D (wishful thinking)

Silverpsycho
02-04-2006, 04:07 AM
Great stuff everybody! ironman7845...very nice F13 haul there...your pics are awesome! Minion...your pics of Tony Moran are priceless! How cool is that to have him put on your mask?! Very nice. Thanks for sharing guys. :)

ironman7845
02-04-2006, 09:03 PM
Yesterday I sent letters out to Friday the 13th actors Joan Freeman (Mrs. Jarvis, Pt. 4), Darcy DeMoss (Nikki, Pt. 6), and Alan Blumenfeld (Larry, Pt. 6) and to Rob Hedden (Director, Jason Takes Manhattan).

Victor Miller (writer, original F13) emailed me back yesterday and I will be mailing my poster out for his signature soon.

ironman7845
02-06-2006, 03:56 PM
I got my posters back from Tracie Savage and Deborah Voorhees today. The only thing is that Deborah signed the BACK of my poster. What's up with that??

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_5_us_one_sh_signed_01-2.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_3_us_one_sh_signed_01-8.jpg

Superman
02-06-2006, 08:28 PM
Take a pic of the sig on the back and put it on the front to show what's on the back. Get it? Got it? Good. :)

Evil on 2 legs
02-10-2006, 10:56 PM
2 reasons why celebs sign the back of photos/posters :

-They're fed up with the role (T Stamp signed the back of my S photo)
-They don't want people to sell it & a poster/photos value decreases by 50% or more if signed on the back....sad but true

freakyfairy666
02-14-2006, 08:53 AM
where do u get the email addressess for people like jami-lee curtis? neve campbell, courtney cox and david etc.? and what do u say to em when asking for an autograph?

PhantomPhart
02-14-2006, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by freakyfairy666
what do u say to em when asking for an autograph? This is just a guess but i think that maybe.... just maybe you could say this:

"May i please have your autograph?"

Or

"Can i have your autograph"

But if you use the second one don't blame me if the celeb sends you back an answer of:

"I don't know.... can you?"

:D :D

freakyfairy666
02-14-2006, 10:25 AM
right people, never got an autograph i really want to start collecting, can sum1 guide me thru it? how do i go about it?

i wud like to try Danielle Harris as she seems to respond well, what do i do? how do i get her address? what do i say? does it cost? do i need to send her anything?

i really wud like it if u emailed me the answer cos sumtimes i cant find the thread agen but if not just post on here :D

thanx to any1 hu helps, i wud love u forever, my email addy is cdeakes@hotmail.co.uk

freakyfairy666
02-14-2006, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by PhantomPhart
This is just a guess but i think that maybe.... just maybe you could say this:

"May i please have your autograph?"

Or

"Can i have your autograph"

But if you use the second one don't blame me if the celeb sends you back an answer of:

"I don't know.... can you?"

:D :D

hehehe i was thinking more like what to say cos like u cant say 'heya i want ur autograph may i have it plz' to a celeb, u have to sound desperate (lol) and tell them why but not make it too long

freakyfairy666
02-14-2006, 11:48 AM
thanx everyon hu helped me with this stuff, love u all so much thanx agen,
freakyfairy666
xxxxx

ironman7845
03-09-2006, 07:10 PM
I got a 5x7 picture from Cliff Emmich today in the mail. He wrote a little message on the back and I will be mailing my poster to him soon for his autograph.

I also got an 8x10 photo from Betsy Palmer in the mail last week.

I mailed posters out to Alan Blumenfeld (Larry, F13 Pt. 6) and Annie Gaybis (Cashier, F13 Pt. 3) for their signatures last week.

I also sent out letters to the following people last week: Thom Mathews (Tommy Jarvis, F13 Pt. 6), Marco St. John (Sheriff Tucker, F13 Pt. 5).

Iammrtwisted
03-09-2006, 10:47 PM
I gotta get these addresses.

freakyfairy666
03-10-2006, 06:48 AM
what size envelope wud u advise sending?

Laow-Z
03-10-2006, 08:06 AM

Annie Gaybis (Cashier, F13 Pt. 3) for their signatures last week.

Wow that's a strange one:p "And we don't accept no food stamps"

ironman7845
03-11-2006, 02:42 PM
I got my F13 Pt. 1 poster back from Victor Miller today. I will be mailing it right off to Betsy Palmer for her autograph next week.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_1_us_one_sh_signed_01-5.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_1_us_one_sh_signed_01-1.jpg

And here is my F13 Pt. 6 poster that Alan Blumenfeld sent back to me signed yesterday.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_6_us_one_sh_signed_01-5.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_6_us_one_sh_signed_01-2.jpg

TheShape2005
03-11-2006, 07:22 PM
Congrats on getting all these autographs, Brad.

I love seeing pics. :D

Superman
03-11-2006, 07:25 PM
Very cool brad. I'd be afraid if I sent it out it might not come back or it would get lost or stolen.

ironman7845
03-12-2006, 06:13 AM
Thanks everyone!

Clark, I am afraid of that too, but it's just a risk I take to get more signatures! I also make sure that someone else has gotten something through the address that I use first.

urbanchaos
03-17-2006, 04:41 PM
I going to have probably soon the Danielle Harris autograph. I send a letter to her.

ironman7845
03-17-2006, 06:24 PM
Yesterday, I got a letter back from Marco St. John from F13 Pt. 5. Today I finally got my F13 Pt. 4 poster back from Camilla More. She signed it and so did her sister Carey. I sent it to her on 11/23/05 so yeah, that took a while!

ironman7845
03-17-2006, 07:08 PM
Here are some pictures of my F13 Pt. 4 poster signed. I will be sending it to Lawrence Monoson (Ted) very shortly for his autograph.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_4_us_one_sh_signed_01-1.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_4_us_one_sh_signed_01-2.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_4_us_one_sh_signed_01-3.jpg

TheShape2005
03-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Great new additions, Brad.

ironman7845
03-25-2006, 12:00 PM
On 3/22, I sent out an envelope to Chris Durand with a few of my H20 German lobby cards. Hopefully he will sign those for me!

ironman7845
04-01-2006, 11:56 AM
When I got back from Arizona today, a whole crap-load of stuff was delieved! I got four posters back, as well as a few other things. Here they are.

Cliff Emmich signed this lobby card from the H2 Spanish set, as well as my H2 US one-sheet.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/h2_esp_lc_signed_01-1.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/h2_us_one_sh_signed_01-1.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/h2_us_one_sh_signed_01-2.jpg

Marco St. John signed my F13 Pt. 5 poster and sent back a hand-written letter.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_5_us_one_sh_signed_01-1.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_5_us_one_sh_signed_01-4.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/marco_st_john_auto_01.jpg

Annie Gaybis signed my F13 Pt. 3 US one-sheet.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_3_us_one_sh_signed_01-1.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_3_us_one_sh_signed_01-9.jpg

ironman7845
04-01-2006, 11:57 AM
And Kim Gottleib-Walker (still photographer from H1 and H2) signed my H1 poster and sent back a signed post card from a still gallery she did last year.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/h1_us_one_sh_signed_01-1.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/h1_us_one_sh_signed_01-6.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/kim_gw_auto_01-1.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/kim_gw_auto_01-2.jpg

Laow-Z
04-01-2006, 12:11 PM
Very cool stuff Brad, i'm hoping to get that Friday the 13th poster at the convention with Richard Brooker's autograph.

Iammrtwisted
04-01-2006, 12:37 PM
Great stuff Brad........I gotta get those addresses

ironman7845
04-01-2006, 12:41 PM
Thanks guys! Ken, I would be happy to give your any addresses. Just drop me a PM with the ones you would like.

Nils
04-01-2006, 01:44 PM
Hey Brad!! As I told you earlier...those autographs are just AWESOME! Congrats! :)

MrTaft
04-01-2006, 07:56 PM
Ah, Kim Gottlieb's the best! :D

ironman7845
04-03-2006, 01:23 PM
I got two more responses today. Ann Ryerson (Katie the paintballer in F13 Pt. 6) wrote back to me and I will be sending my poster to her soon for her signature.

I also got VC Dupree's (Julius, F13 Pt. 8 JTM) response after a long wait of 138 days!!! He sent an autographed photo which I will post a picture of later when I get the chance. I will also be sending my poster off to him, but hopefully it won't take this long. I know a few people from the F13 message board that got his response in less than a month.

Johnathon
04-04-2006, 05:55 PM
I have George P. Wilbur's autograph and that's it. I want autographs from:

Everyone involved with "Halloween I" especially John Carpenter
Everyone who played Michael Myers
Ellie Cornell
Danielle Harris
Kathleen Kinmont
Paul Rudd
Marianne Hagan
Mitch Ryan
Tom Atkins

Johnathon
04-04-2006, 05:56 PM
Oh, yeah this is my Wilbur autograph. It's my fave. Halloween item. It's securely framed on my wall.

MrTaft
04-04-2006, 05:59 PM
You only need to post that Wilbur autograph once, not numerous times in several different threads. People have already seen it in the collection thread.

TONY MORAN FAN
04-08-2006, 09:00 AM
hey guy's, i just happen to have ALOT of signed Halloween
auto'd pics. i also happen to have about 7 Donald Pleasence
beautifully signed photo's aswell which are my favs!!!
will post pics soon when i am able to. btw, very nice signed
pieces everyone!!!!!!

Darren.

ironman7845
04-08-2006, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by TONY MORAN FAN
pieces everyone!!!!!!

Darren.

Please hurry up and post them. I can't wait to see!!!

I got a letter back from Thom Mathew today. He played Tommy Jarvis in F13 Pt. 6. I just sent my poster out to Ann Ryerson, but when I get it back, it'll be going right over to Thom for his signature.

TONY MORAN FAN
04-10-2006, 12:44 PM
sure thing bud, i will do once i am able too!!!

Darren.

MrTaft
04-10-2006, 05:56 PM
You can go see where Darren has posted them on the michael-myers.net message board, Brad. ;)

myers2004
04-11-2006, 07:13 AM
pieces everyone!!!!!!

Darren.

ever decide to get rid of one of the donald auto's let me know. that is the only thing i need to make my collection complete. i will always want other thigns but that is the only thing i need for mself.

TONY MORAN FAN
04-12-2006, 01:23 PM
hey guy's, here are all the signed auto's i have of Donald
Pleasence so far. as many of you know any pic or photo of
Donald from any Halloween is rare, but to own something which
is signed by him is just that extra special. all these signed pieces
have been bought from top top collectors. hope you like em!!!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a189/myerspics/IMG_2567.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a189/myerspics/IMG_2569.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a189/myerspics/IMG_2570.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a189/myerspics/IMG_2575.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a189/myerspics/IMG_2828.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a189/myerspics/IMG_2951.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a189/myerspics/IMG_2651.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a189/myerspics/IMG_2653.jpg

myers2004
04-12-2006, 02:22 PM
i always hear it is sad to see a grown man cry and i guess in this case i am glad you all can't see me right now. god what a great collection there. i'd give my brother away for them.

H-Field Hero
04-12-2006, 03:27 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a189/myerspics/IMG_2569.jpgWow, it doesn't get any sweeter than this one right here. It's probably my favorite still of him and to have it authentically autographed by the man himself (not some ebay phoney bullshit) is out of this world!

myers2004
04-12-2006, 03:29 PM
Wow, it doesn't get any sweeter than this one right here. It's probably my favorite still of him and to have it authentically autographed by the man himself (not some ebay phoney bullshit) is out of this world!

very well said h-field hero. at this point though i honestly would be happy having even a fake one of him. incredible collection though of one of the greatest actors ever in my eyes.

H-Field Hero
04-12-2006, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by myers2004
very well said h-field hero. at this point though i honestly would be happy having even a fake one of him.Well, if you're truly serious, just mail me a photo of him plus a magic marker and i'll hook you up :D. Thats about what the fakes on ebay amount to: A random guy autographing something and claiming it to be the real thing. Just like those laughable Halloween US one sheets "signed" by Akkad, JC, Debra Hill, JLC, and Pleasence that used to frequent ebay.

myers2004
04-12-2006, 03:36 PM
Well, if you're truly serious, just mail me a photo of him plus a magic marker and i'll hook you up :D. Thats about what the fakes on ebay amount to: A random guy autographing something and claiming it to be the real thing. Just like those laughable Halloween US one sheets "signed" by Akkad, JC, Debra Hill, JLC, and Pleasence that used to frequent ebay.

the pic is in the mail lol. i think that is why i haven't gone and purchased one off of e-bay cause as much as i want one i don't want to pay them prices to get it and have it be fake. i'd really be just as well to send you one and do it that way then to pay 100 or more for one and it be a damn fake.

chaos_thorn
04-12-2006, 03:52 PM
great stuff.

MyersFan927
04-12-2006, 04:58 PM
Excellent scores. You sure have a lot! Getting so many must be quite an accomplishment for you. I'd be content on never getting a Halloween autograph again in exchange for any authentic Pleasence one.

The one Matt quoted is my favorite. I love that shot of Loomis next to the window with the .357 in hand.

This is also a sweet pic. Never seen it before.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a189/myerspics/IMG_2951.jpg

H-Field Hero
04-12-2006, 06:00 PM
The one Matt quoted is my favorite. I love that shot of Loomis next to the window with the .357 in hand.He looks both badass and cool to the point where even the shape would cower in fear.

MrTaft
04-12-2006, 06:32 PM
Threads merged. ;)

ironman7845
04-16-2006, 12:04 PM
Wow.......my mouth is open in shock. Those Donald Pleasence pics are to die for! Those are quite the scores. I still can't believe my eyes.

I found an address for John Shepherd (Tommy Jarvis, F13 Pt. 5) today. I am going to try writing to him. I know he doesn't sign very often. The guy I got it from said it took him 7 months to get his stuff back. If I can get this guy's signature on my F13 Pt. 5 one-sheet, that would probably be my best score. I wonder if that will happen.

The_1st_Shape
04-17-2006, 04:34 AM
Here are a few of mine.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/shapeman/Picture004.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/shapeman/Picture003.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/shapeman/Picture002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/shapeman/Picture001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/shapeman/Picture006.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/shapeman/Picture007.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/shapeman/Picture008.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/shapeman/Picture009.jpg

ironman7845
04-17-2006, 04:40 AM
Awesome autographs!!! Did you get Brad Hardin at H25 or through the mail?

The_1st_Shape
04-17-2006, 05:29 AM
I got that one at the Halloween Convention.

ironman7845
04-20-2006, 01:26 PM
I got Ann Ryerson today.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_6_us_one_sh_signed_01-6.jpg

I will be sending this poster right out to Thom Mathews tomorrow for him to sign.

ironman7845
04-27-2006, 01:27 PM
I got my poster back from Thom Mathews today in only 5 DAYS!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/f13_6_us_one_sh_signed_01-7.jpg

Johnathon
05-02-2006, 01:53 PM
Cool Autographs everyone.

Does anyone know the address for John Carpenter to get an autograph? I totally want an autograph from him.

Any help? Thank you.

ironman7845
05-02-2006, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Johnathon
Cool Autographs everyone.

Does anyone know the address for John Carpenter to get an autograph? I totally want an autograph from him.

Any help? Thank you.

John Carpenter
Van Nuys, CA 91411

Johnathon
05-02-2006, 08:21 PM
John Carpenter
Van Nuys, CA 91411

Thank you so much.

I hope getting his autograph doesn't take long.

MinioN
05-02-2006, 08:38 PM
[i]

I hope getting his autograph doesn't take long. [/B]

I think it took mine about 3 months for Mr Carpenter to mail me back an autograph...

Loomis78
05-02-2006, 09:39 PM
IM MAKING AN AUCTION FOR MY HALLOWEEN H25 EDITION 2-DISC SET + HE IS AUTOGRAPHED BY DANIELLE HARRIS HERSELF AT THE 03 CONVENTION THE AUCTION IS NOW ON !!!!!!!!!!!

SLAB
05-02-2006, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Loomis78
IM MAKING AN AUCTION FOR MY HALLOWEEN H25 EDITION 2-DISC SET + HE IS AUTOGRAPHED BY DANIELLE HARRIS HERSELF AT THE 03 CONVENTION THE AUCTION IS NOW ON !!!!!!!!!!!

Lay off the caps lock please.

MrTaft
05-03-2006, 01:42 AM
And how's about some punctuation?

myers2004
05-03-2006, 05:23 AM
wish you had said something i have been looking for an autograph of her.

Loomis78
05-03-2006, 07:36 AM
Do you are interested in buy it myers2004 ???

myers2004
05-04-2006, 08:16 AM
how much and do you have a pic of it?

Loomis78
05-04-2006, 08:59 AM
i have send you a PM

MinioN
05-08-2006, 03:34 PM
Well, I sent Nick Castle a few pictures to get autographed a month or 2 ago and today I got them back---He autographed my Halloween 25th Ann. DVD booklet, My Halloween #1 comic, and the inside cover of my Major Payne DVD (for those who don't know, Nick directed it)...anyway, heres the items:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/samhain78/nCastle.jpg

myers2004
05-09-2006, 05:33 AM
very nice additions there MinioN. that's not to bad of a turn around on a request to me either being a month or two. i waited almost a year before when i used to get autographs through the mail from the ones in pro sports.

MinioN
05-12-2006, 11:27 PM
Hey guys, just got some autographs from Chris Durand in the mail today---he sent me a picture to frame and signed the inner cover of my H20 DVD...anyway, thought Id share a pic with you guys! :-)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/samhain78/chrisDurand.jpg

myers2004
05-13-2006, 05:49 AM
awesome additon there minion. how long did it take to get it back?

MinioN
05-13-2006, 07:11 AM
hmmm, I sent it the same day I did my letter to Nick Castle--so like 1-2 months or so! Im still waiting on George Wilbur, Don Shanks, and Brad Loree---then Ill have the complete Michael Myers autograph set! :-)

So, heres a rundown of my Halloween autographs so far:

4 Nick Castle
2 Donald Pleasence
1 John Carpenter
1 Jamie Lee Curtis
2 Tom Atkins
10 Danielle Harris
3 Ellie Cornell
2 Chris Durand
1 Dick Warlock
1 Tony Moran

ironman7845
05-13-2006, 07:27 AM
Those are some great autographs! I sent some H20 German lobby cards out to Chris about a month and a half ago. Can't wait to get them back!

dave626
05-13-2006, 07:30 AM
Ellie Cornell and Kyle Richards are the last 2 autos I need.

haddonfield78
05-23-2006, 02:39 PM
I have the following:

Halloween:

Moustahpha Akkad
Dean Cundey
Irwin Yablans
John Carpenter
Debra Hill
Charles Cyphers
Nancy Loomis
PJ Soles
Brian Andrews
Nancy Stephens

Halloween II:

Tawny Moyer
Pamela Susan Shoop
Leo Rossi
Dick Warlock
Charles Cyphers
Cliff Emmich
Gloria Gifford

Halloween 4:

Danielle Harris
Ellie Cornell
Sasha Jenson
Kathleen Kinmont
George P. Wilbur

Halloween 6:

Marianne Hagan
Daniel Farrands
Paul Freeman
Kim Darby
Bradford English
Janice Knickrem

I also won the Halloween Returns to Haddonfield 25th Anniversary poster that was signed by everyone who attended, including Convention people....

MinioN
05-23-2006, 05:09 PM
I have the following:

Halloween:

Moustahpha Akkad
Dean Cundey
Irwin Yablans
John Carpenter
Debra Hill
Charles Cyphers
Nancy Loomis
PJ Soles
Brian Andrews
Nancy Stephens

Halloween II:

Tawny Moyer
Pamela Susan Shoop
Leo Rossi
Dick Warlock
Charles Cyphers
Cliff Emmich
Gloria Gifford

Halloween 4:

Danielle Harris
Ellie Cornell
Sasha Jenson
Kathleen Kinmont
George P. Wilbur

Halloween 6:

Marianne Hagan
Daniel Farrands
Paul Freeman
Kim Darby
Bradford English
Janice Knickrem

I also won the Halloween Returns to Haddonfield 25th Anniversary poster that was signed by everyone who attended, including Convention people....

hehe, Ill trade ya a Donald Pleasence :)

myers2004
05-24-2006, 05:31 AM
damn i wiwsh I had all them as I would trade most of them for the donald. very nice collection to haddonfield78

NightmareMan84
05-24-2006, 07:42 AM
Pamela Susan Shoop
Brinke Stevens
Kane Hodder
Lisa Wilcox
Elvira
Heather Langenkamp
Danielle Harris
Marianne Hagen
Ellie Cornell
Gloria Gifford

MinioN
06-12-2006, 06:31 PM
Hey all, just thought Id share a pic of something I received in the mail today: I sent a Belgian H3 poster I had to Tom Atkins and he autographed it and mailed me back a signed photo to frame! What a nice guy! Anyway, heres a pic!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/samhain78/T_Atkins.jpg

myers2004
06-13-2006, 05:37 AM
awesome additions there minion. I love the poster and great extra to have the photo to frame also.

MyersFan927
06-13-2006, 03:09 PM
How did you contact Atkins?

ironman7845
06-24-2006, 09:28 AM
My friend Jenn from the board got me a few more signatures at a recent convention! My H2 one-sheet is now also signed by Jeffrey Kramer and so is one of of my H2 Spanish lobby cards. My H1 poster now also has PJ's signature on it.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/h2_us_one_sh_signed_01-3.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/h2_us_one_sh_signed_01-1b.jpg
(H2 one-sheet signed by Charles Cyphers, Pamela Susan Shoop, Leo Rossi, Cliff Emmich, Jeffrey Kramer, Dick Warlock, Lance Warlock)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/h2_esp_lc_signed_01-2.jpg
(H2 Spanish lobby card signed by Jeffrey Kramer)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/ironman7845/Autographs/h1_us_one_sh_signed_01-1b.jpg
(H1 US one-sheet signed by Nancy Loomis, PJ Soles, Charles Cyphers, Tony Moran, Jim Winburn, Kim Gottlieb)

Laurie
07-16-2006, 01:15 AM
Does Anyone know where to write to Jamie-Lee? i found a few addresses but i was wondering if anyone knew and had got something back etc

Thanks!

Johnathon
08-04-2006, 08:20 PM
I don't have any autographs except for George P. Wilbur. I sent one out for John Carpenter in June, but still haven't gotten it. Since I don't have a lot of "Halloween" memorabilia I don't like sending stuff out with the fear I won't get it back. I request a simple paper autograph. Can someone give me addresses from the following (if you have them).

Nick Castle
Dick Warlock
Don Shanks
Chris Durand
Brad Loree
Tom Atkins
Pamela Susan Shoop
Tawny Moyer
Ellie Cornell
Danielle Harris
Kathleen Kinmont
Marianne Hagan
Bianca Kajlich

Johnathon
08-05-2006, 12:42 PM
... and P.J. Soles, Nancy Kyes, and Cliff Emich.

stnthmn
08-05-2006, 12:43 PM
The best way to get autographs is at conventions. Everyone charges but at least you know what your getting and most of the time they will take a picture with you. I don't liek sending stuff to people to sign because my collection is way too valuable to get lost or never return.

Johnathon
08-05-2006, 01:04 PM
Okay, I found a website to request autographs from celebs. But do I have send a photo for them to sign or any other collectible? Can I just send them a piece of paper to sign, because I don't have photos and don't have much stuff to send out that I don't wanna lose or never have returned to me.