PDA

View Full Version : H20 Script question......

dave626
03-23-2006, 12:49 PM
I was wondering, are there different H20 scripts? All I have is the Willamson "treatment" which is nothing like the actual movie. I was wondering if the real film, once put out, has a real script w/the real dialog. All I've ever seen on eBay are treatments or not specific enough to make me think it's different and I don't want to buy the same thing. I've asked before, on eBay and get told it's the same I have.

Is there anything else or anyway else to tell the difference? Is there one? I didn't post this in the H20 section because it's about memorabilia and I've searched this board and the same topic hadn't been brought up elsewhere to my knowledge.
Any help would be appreciated.

Myers63
03-23-2006, 07:46 PM
The only H20 Script that I've ever seen for sale is the treatment where the script still utilizd the "Revenge Of Laurie Strode" subtitle. (There's no Yosemite trip--there's a Hill Crest Halloween party instead--of which Myers shows up).

Now, whether or not the very same script is being sold and titled just "HalloweeN H20" is anyone's guess...considering most scripts being sold on eBay are copies of copies of copies.

MrTaft
03-23-2006, 09:29 PM
You used to be able to read the shooting script on Robert Zappia's official site. Don't know if it's still there. Never seen a copy on eBay, though, not that I've ever looked.

Pug-a-Licious
03-23-2006, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Myers63
The only H20 Script that I've ever seen for sale is the treatment where the script still utilizd the "Revenge Of Laurie Strode" subtitle. (There's no Yosemite trip--there's a Hill Crest Halloween party instead--of which Myers shows up).

THAT would have been just much cooler instead of a lame camping trip :D