PDA

View Full Version : Trading cards ?

Trickster
03-19-2006, 04:34 AM
Not sure if this has been discussd before (had a quick look through the thread and could not see anything...)
Does anyone know if TRADING CARDS are available for any of the HALLOWEEN movies ?? These seemed very popular in the late 70`s + 80`s - i have some for movies like STAR WARS/PLANET OF THE APES/JAWS movies... Just wondered if any were issued for any of the HALLOWEEN flicks ?

Nightmareman88
03-19-2006, 05:29 AM
I somewhat doubt so. Halloween didn't have souch popularity to produce trading cards.

larry-new
03-19-2006, 06:02 AM
I don't ever recall seeing any either. I've got a set called Fright Flix that features several horror movies but no Halloween. The closest thing is the Fangoria card set that features covers of the magazines and one or two of the cards feature covers that had Halloween on them.............................Larry

Trickster
03-19-2006, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by larry-new
I don't ever recall seeing any either. I've got a set called Fright Flix that features several horror movies but no Halloween. The closest thing is the Fangoria card set that features covers of the magazines and one or two of the cards feature covers that had Halloween on them.............................Larry

Thanks Larry ;)

Laow-Z
03-19-2006, 09:02 AM
What's the difference between Trading Cards and Lobby Cards?

Trickster
03-19-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Laow-Z
What's the difference between Trading Cards and Lobby Cards?
Trading cards were only small and you normally get a few of them in a packet. lobby cards are much bigger.

MrTaft
03-19-2006, 07:32 PM
Lobby cards were displayed in the lobbies of movie theaters, Tommy.

myers2004
03-20-2006, 06:13 AM
plus trading cards now have dropped in value or at least ones to do with sports. there are so many out there were it seems like lobby cards werent kept as much or as well.