PDA

View Full Version : Does ANYONE have the Prom Night soundtrack?

Verdis Quo
03-06-2006, 04:06 PM
So you know how Prom Night has the best soundtrack ever? Weelll, I was wondering if ANYONE owns this. I know it was only released in Japan, but I'd think that someone somewhere in the U.S. has a copy. I look almost daily on ebay, and I've never once found it on there. I've looked up 'prom night soundtrack' and 'paul zaza' on different music downloaders, and one time I did find a file for 'paul zaza-Prom Night', but I couldn't get it to download. I know this is a lame thread, but im desperate to find this!

Chaosboy
03-06-2006, 04:51 PM
Hey, I took a stab at helpin' ya out. whooo.....you really picked a hard one!! The most promising thing I could find is this below.
I didn't look into it any further, cause i didn't want to get disappointed MYSELF if the guy didn't have it. It is from Dec,05 but
who knows......good luck!!

Hello! I recently got another copy of this Japanese only gem for trade. The vinyl is at least VG+++ or maybe even NM, either way the vinyl is in fantastic condition! The cover has a few marks, but is generally is in very good condition (I would grade it VG +) There is some slight staining on the back of the obi, and the lyric sheet/insert is also included. I'm looking for any two of the following CD's: Bad Taste, Meet the Feebles, Solamente Nero, Deleria, Crittters, Dark Star, maybe some others, contact me for a more complete list. Send inquires to yeesus@hotmail.com . Also for possible trade is the Japanese 7" single of two songs from film. However, there is some writing on the sleeve.

yeesus, December 6, 2005; 12:32 AM

freethy
03-07-2006, 12:52 AM
The real question is....Does ANYONE really want to have it? haha!

MyersFan927
03-07-2006, 07:00 AM
I have it on CD, recorded from the vinyl. The quality is outstanding.

Disco!!

Trickster
03-07-2006, 09:20 AM
the PROM NIGHT soundtrack is very rare. Vince.. you very lucky to get a copy !

MyersFan927
03-07-2006, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Trickster
the PROM NIGHT soundtrack is very rare. Vince.. you very lucky to get a copy !

Thanks, I wanted it primarily for the Fade to Black song. I think it's the only non-disco track on there. A couple of other songs are pretty catchy too. Oh, and the cover is awesome!