PDA

View Full Version : Screen used mask up for Auction.

ShadowX81
03-01-2006, 03:15 PM
Weinsteins To Auction Hollywood Memorabilia

"Hollywood producers Bob Weinstein and Harvey Weinstein are auctioning off thousands of props and wardrobe items from their most famous movies to raise money for charity. The online auctions begin on Friday and will feature the dress Renee Zellweger wore in Chicago's "All That Jazz" number, an outfit Madonna wore while delivering a singing telegram in Blue In The Face and Halloween killer Michael Myers' mask from Halloween H20 Also on the block will be movie memorabilia from Shakespeare In Love, The Cider House Rules, Spy Kids, Frida and Chocolat. The items will be listed on online auction sites eBay.com and PremiereProps.com and proceeds will benefit the Weinstein's Max Family Foundation and the Entertainment Industry Foundation. "
From IMdb .com

MrTaft
03-01-2006, 07:34 PM
I bet Sean Clark or another mask-maker will have their eyes on that.

H-Field Hero
03-01-2006, 07:37 PM
I would be surprised if Sean doesn't already have at least one screen used mask from H2o. The guy knows the right people and has connections out the ass.

myers2004
03-03-2006, 10:36 AM
wish i had his connections but not sure i want them in or out of my ass :P

Nils
03-03-2006, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by H-field Hero
I would be surprised if Sean doesn't already have at least one screen used mask from H2o. The guy knows the right people and has connections out the ass.

Sean told me that he does indeed have the screenused mask from the beginning of the film (the one that came out of the H6 mold). He does also have screenused masks of H3, H5, and H6.
His H20 Winston mask (the one they used later in the movie) is one of three masks made for the film but was not used on screen. As far as I know Akkad owns/owned one of the others and Steve Miner, too. I'm not sure on that though. I myself do own one of the H20 masks that came from the movie mold.
The other H5 masks (besides the one Sean owns) belong to Don Shanks himself and also the Akkads have one of them in their office. If anyone wants to know more about the locations of the screenused masks, let me know. That's all I know off the top of my head, but I can get more info on that. :)

H-Field Hero
03-03-2006, 11:36 AM
Yea, I think I recall learning the majority of that on his message board. Some informative stuff gets posted there now and then.

Nils
03-03-2006, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by H-field Hero
Yea, I think I recall learning the majority of that on his message board. Some informative stuff gets posted there now and then.

Yeah, he told me through email and also posted it in a thread that I opened about the screenused masks. :)

larry-new
03-03-2006, 03:37 PM
I see they've added a prop rubber knife too now...Wow..cool stuff. Anyone care to venture a guess what that mask will end up going for?......................Larry

Nils
03-03-2006, 03:40 PM
Can someone please link me? I can't seem to find it... :(

larry-new
03-03-2006, 03:50 PM
Try this...................Larry

http://cgi.ebay.com/2023-HALLOWEEN-H20-Rubber-Michael-Meyers-Stunt-Mask_W0QQitemZ7596054553QQcategoryZ60360QQrdZ1QQcm dZViewItem

larry-new
03-03-2006, 03:51 PM
And when you click on it to view the mask....click on see other items and you will find several awesome prop knives on there now too.....................Larry

Nils
03-03-2006, 03:54 PM
Gosh....they wrote "Myers" wrong! No wonder I couldn't find it! And to be honest, I am VERY surprised that they used one of those cheap Don Post masks for a stunt mask...this mask can be bought at Halloween stores for about $40...they actually had many stuntmasks...around 10. Some of them looked like the ones they used throughout the movie, but obviously they took a cheap Don Post mask for certain scenes...hmm...

larry-new
03-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Haha....I didn't even catch the misspelling of Myers the many times I looked...........................