PDA

View Full Version : halloween extras project

myers2004
01-31-2006, 07:18 AM
i am looking to make a dvd of various halloween interviews clips and so on for my own personal enjoyment and am looking for any help i can get on where to find some to put on it and trailers and ideas. i want to put on all the ones from the dvd's out and also plan on adding the vh1 i love the 70's show but would like to find as many as possible just to create my own personal ultimate halloween dvd set in a way. please let me know any help you can be.

Laow-Z
01-31-2006, 07:52 AM
What I did which I think is pretty awesome is I went to our Lost River Drive-In thread and put all the Halloween tribute fan video's on DVD. I recommend the one's from AJ, Dark Shape, Ultimate Killer, Michaeleon (Tekkon), Evil Never Dies and Casper looks like he might come out with a good one soon. It's pretty cool to watch them on the TV instead of the computer.

3pidemiC
01-31-2006, 10:19 AM
Let's just have all the fans submit clips of themselves talking about the movies. ;)

PhantomPhart
01-31-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by 3pidemiC
Let's just have all the fans submit clips of themselves talking about the movies. ;) That might end up being worse than H8.

Interviews of the actors and actresess and directors and what not would be an awesome dvd though but it'd be hard to capture every single one.

Good luck!

myers2004
02-01-2006, 03:16 AM
i know i won't get all of the clips possible but it would be nice to get as many as possible. i also was thinking about doing the deal odf the tribute videos and so on as another dvd. by the time i am done it will end up a few ddvs i am sure but well worth it. aj's and ultimate killers i know i have seen and love thier work i'll have to check out the others if i haven't seen them and if anyone doesn't want it used then just let me know.

the idea of interviews and such or whatever from some of us is somethign i also thought about but wasn't to sure the best way to go about it. especially some of the mods and so on. kind of a ohmb tribute dvd i guess.