PDA

View Full Version : Pissed Mike Tee

ragethorn
11-25-2005, 03:58 PM
http://www.horrorshirts.com/images/PISSEDMIKE/shirt1-2.jpg

Just ordered this off horrorshirts.com :D

Superman
11-25-2005, 04:20 PM
You needed a whole thread for this? :confused: I did not start a whole thread when I bought my Michael Myers hoodie. Anyways...cool I guess.

aceelectric
11-25-2005, 04:31 PM
...You have a Michael Myers hoodie? From where? O.o

Superman
11-25-2005, 04:33 PM
Fright-rags.com, but it is no longer avaliable.

Franchise
11-25-2005, 04:48 PM
fright-rags is awesome. Don't forget to ask Ben about work he's done for me.

H-Field Hero
11-25-2005, 05:27 PM
I think he's sold out of all his Halloween gear. I was always tempted to buy that H4 Loomis shirt. His 'New Blood' shirt is pretty sweet.

Superman
11-25-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Franchise
fright-rags is awesome. Don't forget to ask Ben about work he's done for me. I have 4 different T's from him including yours. Very nice quality and the prices are great.

MyersFan927
11-25-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by H-field Hero
I think he's sold out of all his Halloween gear. I was always tempted to buy that H4 Loomis shirt. His 'New Blood' shirt is pretty sweet.

Do you have a pic or link of the H4 shirt?

michael-myers22
11-26-2005, 11:27 PM
Hey do any of u guyz no were i can get a halloween hoodie? I have been looking around but all i can find is T-shirts so if any of u guyz no could u plz let me no? thx

Roswell
11-27-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by michael-myers22
Hey do any of u guyz no were i can get a halloween hoodie? I have been looking around but all i can find is T-shirts so if any of u guyz no could u plz let me no? thx

Noz, wez don. i hav know clue wear u culd fend them. :p

I'd love to find out where I could get them, though.

Superman
11-27-2005, 11:28 AM
I love my Myers hoodie. :D

MyersFan75
11-27-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Superman
I love my Myers hoodie. :D

Ah yes, Clark stops by to add fuel to the fire.

:p

Superman
11-27-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by MyersFan75
Ah yes, Clark stops by to add fuel to the fire.

:p What? :confused: :p ;) :D

MyersFan75
11-27-2005, 07:16 PM
What? :confused: :p ;) :D

Yeah...with all those smilies it's hard to know if you're actually clueless or being sarcastic.

Superman
11-27-2005, 07:17 PM
Yeah...with all those smilies it's hard to know if you're actually clueless or being sarcastic.

:p Huh? :confused: What do you mean?

MyersFan75
11-27-2005, 07:22 PM
Huh? :confused: What do you mean?

Clueless it is!!

I couldn't tell if you knew what I meant or not when I first posted due to all those smilies. If you would have just left the :confused: smiley I'd know, but adding all those others caused confusion.

"Adding fuel to the fire" as in coming into a situation to spark more tension between people within a problem. In other words, everyone began asking where you got a Myers hoodie and became saddened that they were no longer in production, and then you come along and say "I love my Myers hoodie. :D" makes it seem like you're "adding fuel to the fire."

Get it?

Superman
11-27-2005, 07:33 PM
Clueless it is!!

I couldn't tell if you knew what I meant or not when I first posted due to all those smilies. If you would have just left the :confused: smiley I'd know, but adding all those others caused confusion.

"Adding fuel to the fire" as in coming into a situation to spark more tension between people within a problem. In other words, everyone began asking where you got a Myers hoodie and became saddened that they were no longer in production, and then you come along and say "I love my Myers hoodie. :D" makes it seem like you're "adding fuel to the fire."

Get it?

:p I got you the first time. I just wanted to see how far you'd go to explain yourself. Just keep babbling away. :D

Angel
11-27-2005, 10:40 PM
LMAO, I would wear that all the time.

MyersFan75
11-28-2005, 12:46 PM
I got you the first time. I just wanted to see how far you'd go to explain yourself. Just keep babbling away. :D

You've now placed me into a rather akward situation...

Hmm...