Freddy Krueger from New Nightmare

http://www.mwctoys.com/images/review_cc2_3.jpg

Frank from Donnie Darko

http://www.mwctoys.com/images/review_cc2_6.jpg

Tall Man from Phantasm

http://www.mwctoys.com/images/review_cc2_5.jpg

Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre

http://www.mwctoys.com/images/review_cc2_4.jpg

I picked them all up except for Tall Man.

No interest in him.

Anybody else like 'em? Not as good as McFarlanes but not bad at all. Especially a Frank the giant bunny rabbit from Donnie Darko.

Franchise
11-17-2005, 11:31 AM
The only one that I'd get is Tall Man. The others look iffy at best. I like their Myers figures, but these are kinda sloppy, I think.

SLAB
11-17-2005, 11:57 AM
I'd only pick up NN Freddy, and The Tall Man (huge Phantasm Phan :D). I liked Donnie Darko, but could give two shits about having Frank the rabbit on my shelf. Leatherface just looks awful to me, the mask totally kills it. Even if it is faithful to the film, it just doesn't translate well as a figure.

Franchise
11-17-2005, 12:06 PM
The mask is too damn pretty.

H-Field Hero
11-17-2005, 12:16 PM
That New Nightmare Freddy is pretty creepy looking.

Slab, don't you have the Jason Lives figure with the utility belt? Who made that ?

Franchise
11-17-2005, 12:17 PM
I think Sideshow was licensed to make that one.

Silverpsycho
11-17-2005, 12:46 PM
They all look pretty good and that Frank Bunny guy from Donnie Darko is so creepy looking...although I have never seen the movie. Out of all of them, I'd really like to get the Tall Man because I think it's a great looking figure and I'd like to add that character into my collection. I also want to find Patrick Bateman from American Psycho from the first set because he makes for a unique figure as well.

SLAB
11-17-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by H-field Hero

Slab, don't you have the Jason Lives figure with the utility belt? Who made that ?

It was Sideshow that made that one, Franchise is right on the money. :)

myers2004
11-18-2005, 11:25 AM
i'd like them all but the leatherface one does have a crappy mask for sure. anyone know how much they are going for lately?

ShadowX81
11-18-2005, 12:17 PM
What happened to Neca doing more halloween figures like they said?

ragethorn
11-18-2005, 12:30 PM
I bought the NECA 19 inch Michael Myers for $30 CAD from Spencer Gifts.

I bought the Cult Classics 2 for $19.99 CAD from Spencers as well.

Phantasm sucks in my opinion so it's the only one I didn't get.

The Freddy one looks nice. Picked it up last night.

myers2004
11-18-2005, 12:47 PM
thanks rage thats not to bad of a price at all. the only one i probably wouldnt get is the rabbit

Horror_Fan
11-18-2005, 02:00 PM
i have them all, there great, my fav would have to be tall man as i have always wanted a tall man fig.

MyersFan75
11-18-2005, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by ShadowX81
What happened to Neca doing more halloween figures like they said?

Where did you read this? The latest was the Myers bust with the removable butcher knife and the light-up pumpkin. I actually sent them an Email a while back questioning/suggesting a possibility of releasing sets from later sequels.

It's done with the Friday the 13th figures, as well as the Nightmare sets, so why not Halloween?

Think of a small hospital corridor set with a H2 style Myers hoisting a removable Janet from a small scalpel accessorie, with Laurie staring in horror.

Or a H20 replica with Myers lowering himself behind an axe-wielding Laurie?

Perhaps a H4 version with Myers sitting up on the other side of Jamie's bed, while Jamie pounds on her closet door?

Damn, those would be so cool...

:(

ShadowX81
11-21-2005, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by MyersFan75
Where did you read this? The latest was the Myers bust with the removable butcher knife and the light-up pumpkin. I actually sent them an Email a while back questioning/suggesting a possibility of releasing sets from later sequels.

It's done with the Friday the 13th figures, as well as the Nightmare sets, so why not Halloween?

Think of a small hospital corridor set with a H2 style Myers hoisting a removable Janet from a small scalpel accessorie, with Laurie staring in horror.

Or a H20 replica with Myers lowering himself behind an axe-wielding Laurie?

Perhaps a H4 version with Myers sitting up on the other side of Jamie's bed, while Jamie pounds on her closet door?

Damn, those would be so cool...

:(
Theres a guy on this board who talked to a representitive from NECA and they said that they definatly wernt done with the halloween series.

Did your email ever get a reply back?