PDA

View Full Version : Young Myers doll auction

larry-new
10-25-2005, 07:08 PM
Saw this on Ebay......really neat doll of young Myers from the beginning of H1......I wish Sideshow Toys or NECA would do one like this..........................Larry

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/knewby/myersLDD.jpg

Auction number 7557495272

Laow-Z
10-25-2005, 07:12 PM
That is totally cool. Love to have that.

halo thirty one
10-25-2005, 07:15 PM
Hahaha! That is cool as hell. I wouldn't mind having that either.

MrTaft
10-25-2005, 07:21 PM
Yes, I was looking at that this morning. A great item. It's to the seller's credit that they had the time to sit down and make something like that.

Anyone ever seen the life-sized Young Michael figure that was made a few years back - about ten of them? Really cool. :)

larry-new
10-25-2005, 07:25 PM
Personally I'd kill to have Sideshow do another Myers figure and this time use the "Kirk" mask (instead of that crappy sculpt they released)......and wouldn't it be cool to have it packaged with a little Myers figure like this one????

Jason102197
10-26-2005, 02:31 AM
i wonder what the reserve is? I bet that took some time to make wouldent u guys say?

Silverpsycho
10-26-2005, 10:38 AM
I swear...that is the coolest HalloweeN item I have seen in a long time. I just contacted the seller to see if he will possibly make more...even though he calls this a "one-of-a-kind"...I just have to know. Man, I wish I could make my own...that thing is a seriously unique collectible that I would like to own.

mmyers78
10-26-2005, 10:54 AM
yea thats a nice item must have took the seller a long time to make that

myers2004
10-26-2005, 11:09 AM
that is absolutely incredible. i can't even imagine how many hours that must have taken to make. congrats to anyone who gets it and do you have any pics of the life size one mr taft?

Silverpsycho
10-26-2005, 03:55 PM
I went on a hunt shortly after to see which Living Dead Doll the seller used to create this young Michael. I believe he used "Lou Sapphire" from Series 2 (which is a long since retired Living Dead Doll) because I saw that doll with the same shoes and I believe it has the same expression. However...a lot of work was done to the eyes and of course the hair. The friggin' Lou Sapphire doll now costs about $100 alone because it has boosted so high up in value. That sucks because I really would have liked to attempt making one on my own. Bratz dolls are on sale at Target this week...maybe...hmmm. LOL. Either way, my attempt would not even come close to the caliber of this doll and now it is driving me crazy! I am not a fan of Living Dead Dolls in any way...but the one converted into Michael is...wow.

yensed
10-26-2005, 06:03 PM
neat doesn't even come close to saying how Awesomely Incredible that is. I love that! The people really must have taken a lot of time on that thing. Michael does look a lil Goth tho, imo.

Horror_Fan
10-27-2005, 12:11 PM
holy crap, that is cool, you get some great custom figures thease days.

DeeDeesBubbles
10-29-2005, 08:50 AM
WOW! This is something custom? I can't believe it! (I mean, sure I do, but WOW!)

It looks like something "official." Kinda dissapointing that it is, though, cause that means that only one lucky sould will have one!

Reminds me of something though that hubby and I thought of last night whilst taking our son trick or treating-

Wouldn't it be awesome to find or make that clown costume. Sure it would be lost on alot of folks, but there would many who would know what it was...

Would have been much more original than the Ghost Face killer from "Scream" which is what we settled on this year for "the child."

Here I was, worried that he would be "offensive" to the straights, but I counted at least 5 serial killers last night at this community get together that were under 4 feet tall!
:)

Might have to go find a sewing machine and get to figuring out how to make this bad boy for next year!!!

Really awesome find, thanks for posting it, got my brain in a whirl now!

Horror_Fan
10-29-2005, 09:49 AM
it is a shame it is custom made.

ShadowX81
10-29-2005, 12:48 PM
Wow. That is amazing. I want it. I wish I could buy it
Alas it wasnt meant to be. Kinda low in the cash department latley.

loomis26
11-26-2005, 01:46 PM
that is very cool. i wish i had a job.....*crys*....

JOEMEYERS18
12-10-2005, 07:01 AM
IS THEIR ANYWAY TO PURCHASE TIS DOLL IF SO HOLLAR BACK

Gerry f'n D
12-10-2005, 07:27 AM
The doll ended up being sold for $162.50.However it looks like the person that won the auction never bothered sending the seller payment.

Originally posted by JOEMEYERS18
IS THEIR ANYWAY TO PURCHASE TIS DOLL IF SO HOLLAR BACK

The seller has put the doll back up on ebay.Auction number 7570321285.Current price is $46 however the reserve price has not been met.

cheers

Slapshot
12-10-2005, 08:20 AM
Wow, that is really awesome. That's a really cool item.

Stage 3
12-30-2005, 10:28 AM
gasp!! that is such a cute michael myers doll!! does anyone know where i can find that young michael myers picture where he stands between his parents after he just killed judith? please send me one if anyone finds it, thanks a million!

Stage 3
01-11-2006, 07:53 AM
how much was he planning to sell it for? not more than $200??!!

Silverpsycho
01-15-2006, 09:27 PM
Actually, I contacted the seller about making me one and I asked for an estimate. He got back to me and I believe that he was asking for at least $250 if not higher (I cannot remember exactly). I decided to pass on buying one outright and I did keep up with the original listed auction but was beat out...by apparently a deadbeat bidder. I definitely believe this piece to be an awesome collectible to add into ones collection, but the price is a bit much for me. Is it worth it though? I would say yes considering that the seller went out and bought a now rare/tough-to-get Living Dead Doll and then went out and bought expensive doll parts, then handmade the clown outfit and mask...which is a rather difficult task. If you really truly are interested then contact the seller because he is a nice guy. I might contact him again later on just to see if he will make the child's clown mask because I might be able to create the doll myself.

A. Remin' D.
07-19-2006, 05:05 PM
http://www.emasks.com/asp/iteminfo.asp?K=halloween&I=PM6771179&R=

Here you can buy that doll for $39... not bad. The hair looks a little long, though.

I want to get one of those sometime.

nukemgt
07-23-2006, 04:17 AM
That looks nothing like him.

Chaosboy
07-23-2006, 08:09 AM

Here you can buy that doll for $39... not bad. The hair looks a little long, though.

definitely needs a trim!!!......anyone have hair cutting skills??

benluvin
07-23-2006, 08:16 AM

It looks nothing like Michael Meyers. It looks like a everyday clown with a knife.