PDA

View Full Version : Dead Life(2004)

Ravenheart
09-23-2005, 01:47 PM
"A deadly virus called Necrotizing Faceitis M is running rampant through Midwest America killing the living and reviving the dead. Life changes quickly for Maxx and his friends as survival becomes a struggle. The group is consumed one by one as Maxx prepares for his final face off with the walking dead."

I just finished watching this and while its nothing spectacular its not bad for such a low budget movie.Some of the makeup looks really good but others look like it was just a quick job.The movie does have one of the stupidest scenes I've ever seen in a movie before though.At one point,a guy comes across a female zombie bent over a corpse eating it.Instead of taking off before the zombie can see or hear him,he pulls out his dick and starts screwing the zombie up the ass.The scene does end on a funny note though when the zombie turns around and chews the guy's dick off.I did like the ending of the movie.It was similar to the ending of the original Dawn.You even get a zombie clown at the end.

5/10

writer93
09-23-2005, 01:54 PM
sounds awesome! so was it like a STV film? Ive never heard of it.

Ravenheart
09-23-2005, 01:55 PM
Yup it was STV.

writer93
09-23-2005, 02:10 PM
cool, ill have to check this one out! is it rare?

Ravenheart
09-23-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by writer93
cool, ill have to check this one out! is it rare?

The DVD just came out so you should be able to find it easy.I got mine from Amazon.