PDA

View Full Version : Dawn of the Dead toys.....

zombie commando
09-14-2005, 07:58 AM
Looks like NECA acquired the license to make some kickass Dawn toys. I can't wait to see zombified Flyboy posed over my desk.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/index.php?Show=4749&Template=newsfull

Chuck D
09-14-2005, 08:19 AM
That sculp is fuckin horrorshow. It will be mine. :)

Silverpsycho
09-14-2005, 10:28 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Holy friggin' crud!!! I have been waiting for some nice figures to come out for Dawn and now, it's all happening! I already have all the Cult Cinema Japanese figures...which are fair, but that sculpt of Flyboy looks terrific. I seriously hope to see a nicely done Roger DeMarco. Thank you for posting that link zombie commando! :D

writer93
09-14-2005, 11:49 AM
Looks good so far. Arent they going to add more to it, like blood and so on?

zombie commando
09-14-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by writer93
Looks good so far. Arent they going to add more to it, like blood and so on? Yes. The pic shows the basic prototype mode.

Not a problem posting that by the way.

writer93
09-14-2005, 11:58 AM
Ok sounds good. I cant wait to see the finished product! Will you notify us when it is finished? Or post the finished product?

zombie commando
09-14-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by writer93
Ok sounds good. I cant wait to see the finished product! Will you notify us when it is finished? Or post the finished product? Uhhh yeah.

writer93
09-14-2005, 12:49 PM
ok cool.

Hallowicked
09-14-2005, 12:55 PM
I have the original old Flyboy figure from the Cult Cinema Collection so with NECA making some new ones, I'll definitely be getting them.

Silverpsycho
09-14-2005, 03:41 PM
The black t-shirt on the far right also looks awesome! I already have three Dawn t-shirts, but when that one debuts...it will be welcomed into my collection. I hate getting tastes of these cool things so early...because I want them now! The wait will be unbearable, but once again...it is definitely awesome news to hear that some worthy figures are being released. Maybe now that NECA has the rights...Sideshow might try to take a piece of the action as well...or at least I wish. What would really be cool is if a Flyboy motion sensor large figure was created that plays "The Gonk" everytime it detects movement. Don't get me wrong...I am psyched to see cool stuff being released but I know that fans would snag up a ton of Dawn stuff if it were to be made.

zombie commando
09-15-2005, 09:17 AM
I just saw a kickass green Dawn t-shirt at the mall that I've GOT to get. Seems like horror related merchandise is making a slight comeback.

Silverpsycho
07-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Has anyone else come across this yet?! NECA has done it once again and will release a Hare Krishna zombie sometime in September! I am seriously psyched about it and I'll keep my fingers crossed that we get even more figures in the future. My dream is to own a Roger DeMarco figure but I know there is a bigger demand for a Peter Washington figure.

Check out the news here:
http://www.necaonline.com/article/detail/121

Khan
07-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Hare Krishna zombie!