PDA

View Full Version : RE: Afterlife

zombie commando
09-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Prepare yourself for another romp in the brainless wasteland that is Paul Anderson's sand box, complete with something called a T-Virus, so wear you rubbers.......

EPPS TALKS ABOUT RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE
While promoting his latest film, “Roll Bounce” in NYC, actor-comedian Mike Epps talked about coming back for the next installment of “Resident Evil”, which is tentatively titled – Resident Evil: Afterlife. "Afterlife" will be set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun with mutant zombies. The film will play in the Nevada desert with the Aussie outback standing in for the American wasteland. In the final reel, the action will shift to Japan, setting up the fourth installment

Creepingmouth
09-11-2005, 12:22 PM
I don't feel any hype for that movie.I'm a huge video games fan but the movie series is following a completely different direction.Basically they're simply zombie movies using the title of Resident Evil.The first two movies were pure crap and not only because they were really different from the videogames but 'cause they are really bad done movies.it seems this movie will be better than the previous ones but I'm kinda skeptic about it.