PDA

View Full Version : "H6" mask

ILoveHalloween3
08-23-2005, 08:34 PM
Okay, does anyone else have this Illusion Secrets/Concepts (or whatever the fuck it was called), "H6" mask, that was massively oversized?

My question is, does anyone know how to do some tweaking on this mask, to make it tighter, so it's smaller and more proportioned as a Michael Myers mask?

Oneilmyers78
08-23-2005, 08:41 PM
Not too much hope with that mask. but you can try velcro.

MyersFan75
08-24-2005, 05:31 AM
Perhaps foam or something along the insides of the mask - but as O'neill said, there really is no hope for that mask. Your better off buying another mask and converting it or something. Velcro may work as well.

myers2004
08-24-2005, 05:35 AM
most have told me to use either the foam or tissue paper or even new paper. anything to fill the extra space but overall as you see there isnt much else to try.

Nils
08-24-2005, 07:11 AM
You can also use sponge to make it tighter on your head....that's probably the best way since you don't overstuff it as easily this way. :)

Nightmareman88
08-24-2005, 07:51 AM
What are you sepose to do with the spong? rubb it on the mask to make it smaller?:p

Nils
08-24-2005, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Nightmareman88
What are you sepose to do with the spong? rubb it on the mask to make it smaller?:p

As I said: STUFF the mask with it from the inside while you're wearing it, for example inside the forehead or cheeks. Duh!

Nightmareman88
08-24-2005, 07:57 AM
I was just joking..." :p " = Sarcastic funny

Nils
08-24-2005, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Nightmareman88
I was just joking..." :p " = Sarcastic

:rolleyes:

HalloweeN63
08-24-2005, 08:03 AM
lol Nightmareman88 you fuckin weiner.

Nightmareman88
08-24-2005, 08:04 AM
whoops! I mixed them up:o

scion05
08-24-2005, 08:18 AM
hes annoyin anyway !
onli messin lol

ILoveHalloween3
08-24-2005, 07:28 PM
Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I was actually wonder was there anything the mask could be treated with to make it shrink to a smaller size, like some sort of chemical.

But anyways, stuffing it would be cool, whether it be sponge or something else. But even with a tight fit with that one, to the regular person looking at you, it'll still look gigantic on your head.

Anyways, thanks again.

Nils
08-25-2005, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by ILoveHalloween3
Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I was actually wonder was there anything the mask could be treated with to make it shrink to a smaller size, like some sort of chemical.

But anyways, stuffing it would be cool, whether it be sponge or something else. But even with a tight fit with that one, to the regular person looking at you, it'll still look gigantic on your head.

Anyways, thanks again.

No...there is no way to shrink it. Any chemical thing would harm the latex...it is so volunerable...no grease, no moisture, no dust...etc...:)

ILoveHalloween3
08-25-2005, 12:57 PM
Yeah, I figured something like that, I just figured i'd ask some of the fans, who are so into the masks, that they may be experts on them.

Nils
08-25-2005, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by ILoveHalloween3
Yeah, I figured something like that, I just figured i'd ask some of the fans, who are so into the masks, that they may be experts on them.

Yeah...it's annoying to have a mask that is too big....but that's the major problem of most mass produced masks. The producers wanna sell it as a mask to be worn, so everyone should fit in. The independent maskmakers who make the great replicas pay more attention to the size and the fit and the overall look since most mask fans aren't gonna wear them anyway and just buy them to display. But as I said - your best bet would be stuffing it with sponge or something similar. :)

DuelTruckDriver
09-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Its annoying to have one too small too though, i remember when i got my Nemesis through and tried it on.. oh the dissapointment!!!

Nils
09-06-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by DuelTruckDriver
Its annoying to have one too small too though, i remember when i got my Nemesis through and tried it on.. oh the dissapointment!!!

To have a too small mask is even more annoying than having a big mask...I remember my Whitey...I was so disappointed when I saw that is was soooo tiny! You can at least stuff a mask that is too large. :p

myers2004
09-06-2005, 01:48 PM
yeah id definately take a large mask then a small one. my cinema secrets ones area bit big or at least one but my don post is almost to small.

DuelTruckDriver
09-07-2005, 04:54 AM
yeah, you can always stuff a mask thats too large, but you're 'stuffed' if your mask is too small!!