PDA

View Full Version : Help a Brother Out! Or How YOU Can Help Me to Finish My Halloween DVD Collection!

Franchise
08-19-2005, 12:10 PM
I'm looking for 3 DVD's to finish off my collection, ladies and gentlemen. I'm willing to pay for them, of course. Any help is appreciated. Here's my list!

Halloween 25th Anniversary Edition Black case
H1 THX Non-hologramed cover (I've got it already, but I got it off eBay and it looks like shit)

Thanks for helping a friend complete his stuff. PM me or e-mail me at franchise@ohmb.net and tell me what you want for them.

Ultimate Killer
08-19-2005, 12:19 PM
Damn, if I wasn't a gambling fool I would have helped you out for free.

But I sold all of my collection to get money to gamble, argh I hate myself now.

Franchise
08-19-2005, 12:23 PM
LOL Thanks, anyways Donnie. Let me know when you recieve the DVD. Check it to make sure it's all there. ;)

ten31
08-19-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Ultimate Killer
Damn, if I wasn't a gambling fool I would have helped you out for free.

But I sold all of my collection to get money to gamble, argh I hate myself now.

I wish I would have known Donnie. I love taking advantage of things like that :D

Kara Strode
08-19-2005, 12:46 PM
I have both the H2 Goodtimes and the H3 Goodtimes you speak of. But, these are the only copies I have of each on dvd...if I had another h2 and another h3, I'd help you out.

MyersFan927
08-19-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Kara Strode
I have both the H2 Goodtimes and the H3 Goodtimes you speak of. But, these are the only copies I have of each on dvd...if I had another h2 and another h3, I'd help you out.

You should upgrade to the Universal editions. No features of course, but the newer video transfers are worth the cost. Oh, and the H2 trailer is a nice extra to see. But if you're waiting for SE's, that's also a smart idea.

Mike, I would just buy the THX you're needing at Best Buy. They have it for $9.99. I see them everywhere.

Franchise
08-19-2005, 01:20 PM
I hate driving to another town to pick up movies is my problem. lol And I sent her a message about upgrading. ;)

Kara Strode
08-19-2005, 01:34 PM
he can scratch the Goodtimes ones off his list...cuz he's getting them from me.

Franchise
08-19-2005, 01:36 PM
YAY! At this rate, I'll be able to close this tomorrow.

MyersFan927
08-19-2005, 03:34 PM
Rae, you have the same two he needed? Wow, Mike, you lucked out!

Franchise
08-19-2005, 04:40 PM
Yeah. I seriously did. I've got her copies of the Universal DVDs ordered. I'm going to start on my Halloween room tomorrow....

Kara Strode
08-19-2005, 05:29 PM
Yep...I apparently do...or did anyway...lol

I double checked with him on aim to make sure it was what he needed. Heading to the postoffice either tomorrow morning or Monday!

TheShape2005
08-19-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Kara Strode
Yep...I apparently do...or did anyway...lol

I double checked with him on aim to make sure it was what he needed. Heading to the postoffice either tomorrow morning or Monday!

that's sweet of you Rae to do that. That's what friends are for. ;) :)

Originally posted by Franchise
Yeah. I seriously did. I've got her copies of the Universal DVDs ordered. I'm going to start on my Halloween room tomorrow....

that sounds awesome, Mike. Glad you got these two. I hope you can post pictures when your room is done. :)

MyersFan75
08-19-2005, 11:48 PM
Wow, that's a great favor Rae - I'm proud.

Those are some hard things to let go...

:)

Kara Strode
08-20-2005, 05:29 AM
eh, he collects, I just want the movies...so I'm getting paid back (with dvds) for them, so no big deal

JOeKER
08-20-2005, 06:47 AM
I have the H2 Goodtimes and I actually just saw another used one at store recently. If I see it next time I go, I may be able to help you out if you don't get it by then.

Kara Strode
08-20-2005, 07:20 AM
He's getting the H2 and H3 from me. I'm mailing them off today or Monday

JOeKER
08-20-2005, 07:42 AM
Oh, that's good. I may pick up the H2 anyway if the store still has it in case something else liek this should arise.

Kara Strode
08-20-2005, 08:14 AM
yea, I mailed them off already

Franchise
08-20-2005, 08:53 AM
Yah. I'm collecting. Yah. I'm happy. Yah. I'm nearly done.

halo thirty one
08-20-2005, 02:46 PM
Yah. I'm collecting. Yah. I'm happy. Yah. I'm nearly done.
so now you're happy enough that you want to sell you gigantic french H20 poster?:D

seriously though, like someone else posted, make sure you have pictures of the room to show us when you are done.

Franchise
08-20-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by halo thirty one
so now you're happy enough that you want to sell you gigantic french H20 poster?:D

seriously though, like someone else posted, make sure you have pictures of the room to show us when you are done.

Happy enough to sell that? You wish.

Franchise
08-24-2005, 11:49 AM
Seems I need one last thing and decided I'd ask here. I've got the 25th Anniversary in gray, but need 1 in black. I thought I had it, but it doesn't appear in any of my boxes.

MyersFan927
08-24-2005, 11:54 AM
Seems I need one last thing and decided I'd ask here. I've got the 25th Anniversary in gray, but need 1 in black. I thought I had it, but it doesn't appear in any of my boxes.

That is weird, because I could've sworn you posted you bought it. I would just pick it up at Best Buy for $17.99. The other day, I saw both colors on the shelf, and was tempted to buy the black. They also had the standard THX (without the holo, of course).

I can't find the H2 w/o security straps anywhere, Mike. Where'd you buys yours? I also need to find the H3 *with them.

Franchise
08-24-2005, 11:55 AM
I got them both at Best Buy. And I could swear I had it too considering I remember buying it.

Franchise
08-26-2005, 09:09 AM
Rae, your brand new DVDs are shipped as of today.

YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR TOP PRIORITY -
If there are any problems with your order please email us immediately - our goal is to exceed your expectations, and we will do whatever it takes to resolve any problems to your complete satisfaction. In most cases we will answer your email within a few hours, but please allow us 24 business hours to respond - we pledge that we will resolve any concerns as quickly as possible! If you have a problem on the weekend, please give us until close of business Monday to respond.

**Visit our eBay store at: www.moviemagicusa.com

you had my last name up there! So I edited it

Michaeleon
08-26-2005, 09:28 AM
**Visit our eBay store at: www.moviemagicusa.com
Oh wow, that rings a bell. I bought the Halloween 5 DVD off them during summer 2004. Couldn't find it at any store so I resorted to the auction blocks.

They must have went down on shipping charges since then. I do believe I coughed up $4.99 for shipping.

My DVD came quickly so Rae should have them soon enough.

The Cold Reader
08-26-2005, 09:50 AM
Mike, whats this with Grey and Black 25th Anniversary Editions? I have no knowledge of this Grey one.

Superman
08-26-2005, 09:52 AM
I don't know why they have 2 different colors, but I have the grey one. I have never seen the black one at the store.

myers2004
08-26-2005, 10:37 AM
i saw them both at the store but i bought the grey one without realizing it. i didnt see as many black ones and thought id grabbed that but oh well im sure ill find a black one soon.

Franchise
08-26-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by The Cold Reader
Mike, whats this with Grey and Black 25th Anniversary Editions? I have no knowledge of this Grey one.

They're just different cases. That's all. It's a completist thing with me. I saw the black one at Best Buy today, but I'm waiting for a reply from a seller on eBay.

The Cold Reader
08-26-2005, 11:58 AM
Lol. Just put the sleeve in a black case :p

Franchise
08-26-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by The Cold Reader
Lol, just buy a Black case :P

I'm in the process.....

The Cold Reader
08-26-2005, 12:01 PM
EDIT

Franchise
08-26-2005, 12:01 PM
Well, in the process of buying 1.

MyersFan927
08-26-2005, 02:51 PM
If you put it in a black case, then what happens to the gray case? When you're a completist like Mike and I, you gotta have everything.

The black ones should be more common these days, since H1 was reissued in that color case.

halo thirty one
08-26-2005, 03:47 PM
not that it matters, but i got the halloween 25th anniversary dvd in the grey case but ended up switching it to a black one when i hacked the original case to shreds trying to get those stupid plastic stickers off of it. man i hate those things.

Silverpsycho
08-26-2005, 04:25 PM
LOL, I remember when I went into Best Buy and I saw both grey and black cases. I was freaking out because I thought the grey one looked cool, but I didn't know which one would be more collectible. I didn't care, but I did buy the grey one because I thought it would end up being the more coveted one. It still hasn't sunk in that they are just cases, but for some reason I pay attention to that stuff. It is fun trying to be a completist...but it gets so expensive. I remember finding myself holding the one with the black cover (long after I had bought the grey case) and thank goodness I put it back. Like others have said here...I can always find any ol' black case and switch the cover.

Franchise
08-26-2005, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by MyersFan927
If you put it in a black case, then what happens to the gray case? When you're a completist like Mike and I, you gotta have everything.

The black ones should be more common these days, since H1 was reissued in that color case.

I'm glad that I've got a few contacts on eBay for movies. I'm not going to get this for too cheap, but I'm getting it.

Mojo
08-26-2005, 11:11 PM
H1 THX Non-hologramed cover (I've got it already, but I got it off eBay and it looks like shit)

That's the one I have, actually.
But no, you can't have it.
I will dangle it in front of you, now!
*dangles*

Franchise
08-27-2005, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Mojo
That's the one I have, actually.
But no, you can't have it.
I will dangle it in front of you, now!
*dangles*

You are a bastard.

Franchise
08-27-2005, 11:14 AM
Well, to go along with trends, we finished the collection today on eBay. I thank you all for asking and what not.