PDA

View Full Version : value of comics?

myers2004
08-12-2005, 07:25 AM
does anyone know much about comic prices or where i could go to find out? i just picked up a comic made by marvel called fearlooks like its from 1972 its vol 1 no 8 and the other is called ghostly tales from the haunted housenot sure what year but id say 70's no 95 on them they are priced 20 cents each. figure either way they are another horror item to add to my collection and stuff but kind of curious as to how much they might be worth. got some others of thor and wierd wars kazaa and conan but figure ill just throw them to the kids or my brother. any help is greatly apreciated.

myers2004
08-12-2005, 07:31 AM
and yes i looked on ebay just trying to find out a more exact price but i dont know what they have for price guides and stuff.

Superman
08-12-2005, 08:36 AM
How is this Halloween Memorabilia? :confused: All you have to do is go to a bookstore and look at a comic book price guides. If you don't want to buy it that's an easy solution. Your local library also might have comic book price guides that you could check out.

myers2004
08-12-2005, 09:04 AM
i didnt know it all had to be HALLOWEEN stuff i have seen other things for ssale or whatever and questions about stuff like this so if it needs to be in a nother place then someone move it. damn a guy asks a question and gets shit for it. maybe its getting to be time to not even bother with this site with all the petty bullshit crying in here these days

MrTaft
08-12-2005, 06:41 PM
Don't worry, you have every right to ask that question here. ;)

myers2004
08-15-2005, 06:27 AM
ty mr taft. i would go to a comic store or wherever else they have stuff to find out but honestly in rumford maine there is nothing like that or any places near enough i can walk so i tried to find someone on here that might be into this stuff. hopefully ill find a place near that i can buy one of the comic price guides cause i wanna get rid of the rest of them i bought.

Chaosboy
01-21-2006, 06:43 PM
Hi everyone!

I just purchased a "Halloween" comic entitled "Return to Haddenfield"......or something close to that. I was just wondering when that came out, because I don't recall ever seeing or hearing of it before. Is it "Very RARE" as it was advertised??

Bye everyone!!

Silverpsycho
01-22-2006, 01:22 AM
When I want to check on the rough value of one of my comics, I usually seek help from a current "Wizard" guide. Just ask your local comic shop for a copy of the latest "Wizard" to check out current values...which are always changing. However, comics can sometimes sell for much more than what they are listed as being worth.

myers2004
01-22-2006, 07:13 AM
cant believe this one got dragged back up. thanks again to all who replied though as i still havent found any comic shops around my area but i am getting a wizard price guide sent to me so once again thanks to all of you who helped out.

RedZebra16
02-16-2006, 09:29 PM
would love to get one good scare.. if anyone has a extra copy would love to buy

myers2004
02-18-2006, 09:56 AM
as the usual reply goes check e-bay and maybe the chopping block might have one posted in there.

Chaosboy
02-18-2006, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by RedZebra16
would love to get one good scare.. if anyone has a extra copy would love to buy

try halloweenguy03.........send him a pm. I think that is who I bought my copy from.

RedZebra16
02-26-2006, 06:46 AM
ty chaos boy

ThatOneGuy
03-13-2006, 08:04 AM
I am interested in getting rid of a Halloween comic I have. I apologize up front for my ignorance of comic books ahead of time. I haven't been able to find this particular comic on eBay, it's the Chaos comics #1 Halloween Special/Limited edition with the glow-in-the-dark cover. It's similar to this comic:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HALLOWEEN-1-CHAOS-MICHAEL-MYERS-RARE_W0QQitemZ6608023652QQcategoryZ3952QQcmdZViewI tem

but like I said it has a different cover that glows in the dark. Anyone know what it's worth or what they would pay for it? It is in good condition, still in the plastice sleeve that it was in when I bought it from a comic book store locally. Please post if you are interested or if you just have any info on the comic. Thanks

myers2004
03-14-2006, 06:31 AM
unfortunately the pic didn't work but your best bet is if your trying to get rid of it is to post it in the chopping block area. i'd also be possibly interested depending on how much you want.