PDA

View Full Version : Super Cheap E-bay M Yers Mask !

scion05
07-23-2005, 08:36 AM
LOOK AT THIS !!!!!!!!!!
I SAW IT AND THOUGH, I JUS GOTTA SHOW THIS TO THE GUYS AND GUYETTES AT OHMB !
ITS NOT THE MASK THOUGH ! ITS THE PRICE

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=60361&item=7532332932&rd=1#ebayphotohosting :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

H-Field Hero
07-23-2005, 08:52 AM
That mask is beautiful! When I saw the thread I thought it was going to be one of those ridiculous looking Myers masks that pop up on ebay. Instead of that, I see one of the coolest Myers masks to date.

The Cold Reader
07-23-2005, 08:52 AM
Holy shittin bugger! Thats spot on! especially for 35! If I had 35 i'd be straight in there!

Superman
07-23-2005, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by No. 1
Holy shittin bugger! Thats spot on! especially for 35! If I had 35 i'd be straight in there! But there is a reserve price..so it will go a lot higher than that.

The Cold Reader
07-23-2005, 08:56 AM
lol, yea, just realised, didn't look at first, just too gobsmacked at the mask itself

H-Field Hero
07-23-2005, 09:09 AM
Maybe there's an aspect of it that I'm not getting, but whats the deal with the 'reserve price'? Why list something with an opening bid lower than what it will actually be?

Do any of you forum mask guru's no how much one of these would go for if you were to purchase it from nightowl. I just checked their website and didn't see it there. It's listed as a 2005 mask. If thats the case I can't see how they would have ended their run already.

Superman
07-23-2005, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by H-field Hero
Maybe there's an aspect of it that I'm not getting, but whats the deal with the 'reserve price'? Why list something with an opening bid lower than what it will actually be? The seller sets a price he would like it to be sold for. That's the lowest amount he will let it go for. If it goes higher then the reserve price...that's great for the seller....more money for him. If the bids do not get as high as the reserve price he has set ( which is know only to the seller ) he has the right not to sell the item and can re-list it if he so chooses.

halo thirty one
07-23-2005, 09:31 AM
also, in the shipping details it says it's available to the UK only. which is too bad to us folks in america because it is a really nice mask.

Superman
07-23-2005, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by halo thirty one
also, in the shipping details it says it's available to the UK only. which is too bad to us folks in america because it is a really nice mask. Well find someone you know who lives in the UK and then have them ship it to you. :)

The Cold Reader
07-23-2005, 09:54 AM
The mask sorta looks like the front cover from H4

TheShape66
07-23-2005, 02:58 PM
That is a cool looking mask. Too bad it's only available in the UK

MrTaft
07-23-2005, 03:37 PM
As if it's going to stay at that low price for long.

MyersFan75
07-23-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by TheShape66
That is a cool looking mask. Too bad it's only available in the UK

It's not ONLY available in the UK.
Check out www.cemeterygateproductions.com and talk to Terry.
Also, you should go to www.nightowlpro.com and check it out.

;)

Nils
07-24-2005, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by MyersFan75
It's not ONLY available in the UK.
Check out www.cemeterygateproductions.com and talk to Terry.
Also, you should go to www.nightowlpro.com and check it out.

;)

Terry doesn't sell the `PSYCHOs....;)
It's Justin's mask at nightowlproductions.com :)
But you can't get them anymore. All runs for the mask are full. Its price was $250. :)

MyersFan75
07-24-2005, 03:07 PM
My mistake.
I have really been laying off CGP and Nightowl lately...
I used to visit theHMA everyday but now my status there is stale.
I do recall the pricing for the Psycho - it's just been a while.

But who cares? Terry's work is fantastic as well, and if you're looking for a H2 mask, the Warlock will take care of you.

:D

Nils
07-25-2005, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by MyersFan75
My mistake.
I have really been laying off CGP and Nightowl lately...
I used to visit theHMA everyday but now my status there is stale.
I do recall the pricing for the Psycho - it's just been a while.

But who cares? Terry's work is fantastic as well, and if you're looking for a H2 mask, the Warlock will take care of you.

:D

Yup, Terry is better than Justin in my opinion. :)