PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Commando THE GAME!



Phatty Matty
07-12-2005, 06:05 AM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/games/zombiesurvival.html

This game is so FUN! You seriously fight zombie commandos (they look just like ZC's sig:p) if you get far enough...enjoy!:D

My highest score is 9500.

MichaelMyers
07-12-2005, 06:23 AM
Cool game. It got hard for me at the 2nd level when they come at you from each side and the ground its hard.

Phatty Matty
07-12-2005, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by MichaelMyers
Cool game. It got hard for me at the 2nd level when they come at you from each side and the ground its hard.

My thing is to keep to one side, and then keep on loading up on grenades. You gotta play a couple times to get the feel of it.

MichaelMyers
07-12-2005, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by Phatmaster2k6
My thing is to keep to one side, and then keep on loading up on grenades. You gotta play a couple times to get the feel of it.
I didn't know there were grenades. I gotta go check this out again.

Ok. I found out how to use grenades. I got 4600.

Slapshot
07-12-2005, 07:08 AM
I played this the other day, it's pretty cool. I forgot what I got, I had alot though because I was able to upgrade a couple times when it was like 10,000.

Silverpsycho
07-12-2005, 09:49 AM
Hey, nice find Phatmaster2k6! ;)
Both you and Clark are trying to kill me with all these fun zombie games...lol. I seriously get too obsessed with these type of things.
This game...I kind of suck at so far but now I think I have a feel for it and I get slightly better. My very first score was 2000, but on my 2nd try I got 5200. I hate those tough zombie commando guys that come charging up to me! They just won't die...again! :D

Superman
07-12-2005, 02:47 PM
First time i played I got 2700, but I kep using my score to buy more gernades.

NeewollaH
07-13-2005, 05:42 PM
23,600. I am Zombie Killer Extraordinare.

Superman
07-13-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by NeewollaH
23,600. I am Zombie Killer Extraordinare. You're such a drama queen.

NeewollaH
07-13-2005, 05:51 PM
You're just jealous because I can kill like 10 times more zombies than you, you jackass.

Superman
07-13-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by NeewollaH
You're just jealous because I can kill like 10 times more zombies than you, you jackass. It's only a game.....the zombie I posted is way more fun. :)

NeewollaH
07-13-2005, 05:59 PM
I got 96 on that game, is that any good? I know the one you're talking about, H.P Lovecraft right?

Superman
07-13-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by NeewollaH
I got 96 on that game, is that any good? I know the one you're talking about, H.P Lovecraft right? You're a smart boy...find the thread yourself. Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha


It's in the zombie section.;)

zombie commando
07-14-2005, 09:23 AM
Figures my shitty computer won't let me play it...bah!

Phatty Matty
07-14-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by zombie commando
Figures my shitty computer won't let me play it...bah!

Really? Damn it. You would love it:p

I didn't know you could upgrade your character...my last score was 13100.

NeewollaH
07-14-2005, 04:45 PM
62900.

I am King. But when those mummy guys come at you from both sides in groups, it kinda sucks.

666myers666
08-25-2005, 09:11 AM
Got 10600. Got to the third or fourth level then the phone went and i had to pick it up.