PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Trilogy--- Sealed & mint



MichaelMyers101
07-06-2005, 08:32 PM
I have the blockbuster exclusive Halloween Trilogy VHS set up for sale. It's completely sealed (both the box that the individual tapes are in AND the boxes that contain the actual tapes) and in amazing condition with its original price tag on it saying "only $19.99 at a $30.00 value"! I can do paypal or a money order. I'm not sure, however, what an appropriate price is... I've seen them go on ebay for as low as $10, but those were all opened , worn, and in pretty bad over-all condition. The first one to respond to this thread with a price that I feel is "appropriate" will win the item.... By the way, SHIPPING COMES AS PART OF THE PRICE. So when you make your "bid," if you will, make it the highest amount you'll pay for the item and the shipping combined. Shipping will probably run around $5.00 --- So if you're thinking 1000 dollars (exagerating) is enough, then just add $5 to your total cost, which comes out to $1005. Thanks! I used to come to this board a lot, but because there hasn't been any news on H9 in over one and a half years, I'm a little Halloween-d out at the current. :p

MyersFan75
07-06-2005, 10:41 PM
HHHMMM.....I'll think about it for a while. It would be nice to have, but seeing as it's a special edition and in mint condition it will cost much more...

:confused:

Superman
07-07-2005, 04:23 AM
I have this and it's a nice collectible to have.

Jeanette
07-07-2005, 05:57 AM
Can you please post a pic?

MichaelMyers101
07-07-2005, 06:15 AM
Sure. I'll take like 5 scans of it later today after my doctor app. :)

Jeanette
07-07-2005, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by MichaelMyers101
Sure. I'll take like 5 scans of it later today after my doctor app. :)

Great thanks!! :)

MichaelMyers101
07-07-2005, 08:41 AM
Here's one picture of it... 3 more are on the way. :)

MichaelMyers101
07-07-2005, 08:42 AM
Pictures 2--

MichaelMyers101
07-07-2005, 08:44 AM
Picture #3 ----

MichaelMyers101
07-07-2005, 08:47 AM
#4

Jeanette
07-07-2005, 09:05 AM
Wow thanks that is a very nice set!

MichaelMyers101
07-07-2005, 09:19 AM
Thanks.

myers2004
07-07-2005, 09:45 AM
great set. is it gone yet?

MyersFan927
07-07-2005, 10:02 AM
MM101, could you please respond to my PM?

MichaelMyers101
07-07-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by MyersFan927
MM101, could you please respond to my PM?

Sorry. I didn't know I had a few PM's. I just responded.

MichaelMyers101
07-07-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by myers2004
great set. is it gone yet?

No, I guess not. If you want it, just send me a PM and tell me how much you'll pay for the item (include shipping with this total.) Thank you.

-MM101

michael-myers22
07-07-2005, 03:45 PM
is it gone now i just found this hmmmmm if u have it still ill think about it

MichaelMyers101
07-07-2005, 04:03 PM
For anyone who's interested, just send me a PM. Thanks. :) it's still for sale.

H-Field Hero
07-08-2005, 06:51 PM
There was a time when I really, really wanted one of these. In fact, I think I remember when you first got the one you're currently selling. I think we had a thread about it on the UHMB. For the past year I've gotten away from halloween VHS collecting though.

My main reason for posting is that I wish you would come back and post more often, man. You had a hell of a halloween collection: You could start by reposting it :D. Plus, I miss you're old custom title "season of the rich" and that hilarious moustapha akkad avatar haha. Good to see you posting a little man.

MyersFan927
07-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by H-field Hero
My main reason for posting is that I wish you would come back and post more often, man. You had a hell of a halloween collection: You could start by reposting it :D. Plus, I miss you're old custom title "season of the rich" and that hilarious moustapha akkad avatar haha. Good to see you posting a little man.

That was him?? Oh man, I loved that :p

Yeah, you ought to post more often, Corey - and like Matt said, type up that killer list of yours!

DarkMyers
07-09-2005, 07:41 PM
Still have it? I'm interested! I sent a PM along your way.

MichaelMyers101
07-10-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by DarkMyers
Still have it? I'm interested! I sent a PM along your way.

I'll do that in just a second. :)

MichaelMyers101
07-10-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by H-field Hero
There was a time when I really, really wanted one of these. In fact, I think I remember when you first got the one you're currently selling. I think we had a thread about it on the UHMB. For the past year I've gotten away from halloween VHS collecting though.

My main reason for posting is that I wish you would come back and post more often, man. You had a hell of a halloween collection: You could start by reposting it :D. Plus, I miss you're old custom title "season of the rich" and that hilarious moustapha akkad avatar haha. Good to see you posting a little man.

Yes. I'm really busy lately with school,work,extracurricular activities, etc... However, people around here seem to be different now. The moderators and the admins seem to be going a little French, if you know what I mean. :( I've quit collecting and decided to put my stuff for sale here before Ebay. :) Life is actually going very well for me. Maybe when H9 is finally going to be here in the next century, I'll be more active. :p Probably a lot more active. It's funny, the official site still has that "news on h9 is coming soon" thing on their entrance page. :rolleyes: Thanks for the complements, though. :D

Superman
07-10-2005, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by MichaelMyers101
However, people around here seem to be different now. The moderators and the admins seem to be going a little French, if you know what I mean. :( No, I don't know what you mean. Could you please explain it to us?

MichaelMyers101
07-10-2005, 08:35 PM
First off, Superman, I dislike you very much. You accused me of something that never even happened. I was going to sale you my H5 tin, and, I lost it for a couple of days... I live with my mother, father, and younger brother, as I am only 16 years of age. They saw it and put it up above the cupboard (not IN it) and I wasn't sure what happened to it, so I told you I couldn't find it. Then you accused me of finding someone who would pay more for it, and it was just a story I made up. Before I even read your message, I had found the tin again and tried offering it to you. I was shocked to see that you came to that conclusion. Afterwords, you sent me several messages that you "stopped" before I could read them.

By French I mean arrogant. People here have become just that. Their avatars, sigs, tag-lines all support my thesis.... They also love to add snotty comments to everything, as well. Probably because for them, a moderator of an official message board for a horror series is probably the highest job position they'll ever have... They don't get paid for it, but many consider it one.

*EDITED BECAUSE IT WAS OFF TOPIC AND BECAUSE WE HAVE MANY LIBERAL'S ON THIS BOARD. THEREFORE, I FELT IT WOULD BE VERY OFFENDING TO THEM AND DON"T WANT TO START AN ARGUMENT OVER SOMETHING.

DarkMyers
07-10-2005, 08:49 PM
Don't be haterz, just be loverz. :)

MichaelMyers101
07-10-2005, 08:56 PM
I don't treat people with respect who've disrespected me. Nor shall I yield to people who think that their shit doesn't stink just because they're moderators. And I refuse to make peace with the French, who have no morals and are extremely rude.

DarkMyers
07-10-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by MichaelMyers101
I don't treat people with respect who've disrespected me. Nor shall I yield to people who think that their shit doesn't stink just because they're moderators. And I refuse to make peace with the French, who murder the people remaining in the womb, and are un-godly rude towards the people who live out of the womb.

1. Congratz, I see you just got your licence recently. :)

2. I think everyones shit stinks. :eek:

3. Do you eat french fries?

4. Chill out dude. I don't think people care to discuss about the French. Plus you have to admit, the french language does sound cool.

Anyway, the price has gone a bit steep for the set. I think I'll pass, but thanks for responding to my PM. :)

Superman
07-10-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by MichaelMyers101
First off, Superman, I dislike you very much. You accused me of something that never even happened. I was going to sale you my H5 tin, and, I lost it for a couple of days... I live with my mother, father, and younger brother, as I am only 16 years of age. They saw it and put it up above the cupboard (not IN it) and I wasn't sure what happened to it, so I told you I couldn't find it. Then you accused me of finding someone who would pay more for it, and it was just a story I made up. Before I even read your message, I had found the tin again and tried offering it to you. I was shocked to see that you came to that conclusion. Afterwords, you sent me several messages that you "stopped" before I could read them.

LMAO! That was you? Oh please. Get over it. That was so long ago that I forgot about it. I have no problems with you. And yes my shit does stink, but then again doesn't everyone's?

I love French Fries....YUM!
http://www.education.eku.edu/Faculty_Staff/resorc/images/french%20fries.jpg

MichaelMyers101
07-10-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by DarkMyers
1. Congratz, I see you just got your licence recently. :)

2. I think everyones shit stinks. :eek:

3. Do you eat french fries?

4. Chill out dude. I don't think people care to discuss about the French. Plus you have to admit, the french language does sound cool.

Anyway, the price has gone a bit steep for the set. I think I'll pass, but thanks for responding to my PM. :)

1.)Um, no. I got my licence when I was 14...
2.)It was an expression; Learn the parts of speech
3.)No, I eat freedom fries.
4.) The language sounds pronounced very arrogantly and feminine in my opinion.

I don't think it's steep. Check E-bay. Both the current and the completed items.

DarkMyers
07-10-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by MichaelMyers101
1.)Um, no. I got my licence when I was 14...
2.)It was an expression; Learn the parts of speech
3.)No, I eat freedom fries.
4.) The language sounds pronounced very arrogantly and feminine in my opinion.

I don't think it's steep. Check E-bay. Both the current and the completed items.

14? The rules must be different in the US of A. Here in Canada 16 is the minimum age. I haven't lived in the States in awhile.

MrTaft
07-11-2005, 01:01 AM
Just calm it down a bit, folks. Back to the boxset! ;)

MichaelMyers101
07-12-2005, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by DarkMyers
14? The rules must be different in the US of A. Here in Canada 16 is the minimum age. I haven't lived in the States in awhile.

It depends on the STATE in which you live...

MichaelMyers101
07-12-2005, 05:03 AM
Ok. I'm selling this mint, sealed, trilogy for $25, plus $5 for shipping. If you're interested, send me a PM. Thanks!

ten31
07-12-2005, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by MichaelMyers101
And I refuse to make peace with the French, who have no morals and are extremely rude.

Wow. Talk about being extremely rude. I am French and would not consider myself a person who has no morals or someone who is extremely rude.

You should honestly take a look at yourself and the generalizations you make of people that you know nothing about.

MrTaft
07-12-2005, 06:13 AM
An example of why we should stay on topic! ;)

myers2004
07-12-2005, 07:07 AM
i totally agree on that mr. taft. if you have it still at the end of the week i might be able to but if not my loss.

MichaelMyers101
07-12-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by ten31
Wow. Talk about being extremely rude. I am French and would not consider myself a person who has no morals or someone who is extremely rude.

You should honestly take a look at yourself and the generalizations you make of people that you know nothing about.

Sorry. I'm a neo-nazi... It's only natural for me to do so. :(

MichaelMyers101
07-12-2005, 02:00 PM
You all realize I'm joking about all of this, correct?

myers2004
07-13-2005, 07:43 AM
thats the hard part of being on here and trying to make a joke. its hard to understand peoples way of saying something when it is written. especially on something such as nationality and stuff

MichaelMyers101
07-20-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by myers2004
i totally agree on that mr. taft. if you have it still at the end of the week i might be able to but if not my loss.

You have it "reserved." Before you send your money, Vincent will have recieved my h1 1979 vhs and H:R poster so I can have some "testimonial."

About the whole French thing:

http://www.bobfromaccounting.com/5_13/francesucks.html

ten31
07-21-2005, 04:14 AM
REPLY DELETED BY ten31

myers2004
07-21-2005, 05:42 AM
this is why not to open up a can of worms and say something like this. see how far off the subject we get when this type of stuff is entered into a post. lets all try and get on with this, not that it wasnt something that should have been said but why keep fighting on it.

ten31
07-21-2005, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by myers2004
this is why not to open up a can of worms and say something like this. see how far off the subject we get when this type of stuff is entered into a post. lets all try and get on with this, not that it wasnt something that should have been said but why keep fighting on it.

Agreed.

MyersFan927
07-23-2005, 09:32 AM
My poster and VHS came in the mail today. Thanks Corey, they're terrific. I love them.

MichaelMyers101
07-23-2005, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by MyersFan927
My poster and VHS came in the mail today. Thanks Corey, they're terrific. I love them.

Thanks... Glad they got there OK.