PDA

View Full Version : one problem in NOTLD

myershall2
06-20-2005, 06:51 AM
In the beginning of NOTLD Barbara calls Ben, Nick I think.

Plus Ben and Barbara find a dead body in the house and hide it, but Then you find out that dead bodies come back alive, but the body doesn't appear again in the movie.

Chomp_on_this
06-20-2005, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by myershall2

I don't remember this, but it could be due to the fact that Barbara doesn't know Ben very well?

Plus Ben and Barbara find a dead body in the house and hide it, but Then you find out that dead bodies come back alive, but the body doesn't appear again in the movie. [/B]

First of all, that body was beyond any kind of re-animated state. I am pretty sure some ghouls got a hold of it , and ripped it to shreads. The first shot of it, its a decomposing skull. But when Ben drags it away it has the flesh still intact. Its just a proven movie goof.

MMyers89
06-20-2005, 09:52 AM

What part is this at. I don't remember ever hearing that.

halo thirty one
06-20-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Chomp_on_this
First of all, that body was beyond any kind of re-animated state. I am pretty sure some ghouls got a hold of it , and ripped it to shreads. The first shot of it, its a decomposing skull. But when Ben drags it away it has the flesh still intact. Its just a proven movie goof.
yeah, it was "all messed up." i don't think it was going to be a threat to ben in any way.

DarknessBDJM
06-22-2005, 02:16 AM
The brain was pretty much wrecked on that corpse.

zombie commando
06-22-2005, 09:22 AM
As Chomp explained the only problem is you're off your meds.