PDA

View Full Version : "You Have To Get Rid Of The Masks..."

Myers63
05-29-2005, 05:44 PM
But in this case, I'd have to tell Dr. Challis that I'll take my chances and hope that it doesn't "mis-fire". LOL :)

This mask is the most amazing piece to own, especially for a HalloweeN/HIII fan! This one, along with the other two of the "Big Three", would be the crowning jewel for any fan's collection!

After YEARS of searching...I've FINALLY found it! :)

Franchise
05-29-2005, 05:48 PM
Most impressive. That was the last you had to get correct?

TheShape2005
05-29-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Myers63
But in this case, I'd have to tell Dr. Challis that I'll take my chances and hope that it doesn't "mis-fire". LOL :)

This mask is the most amazing piece to own, especially for a HalloweeN/HIII fan! This one, along with the other two of the "Big Three", would be the crowning jewel for any fan's collection!

After YEARS of searching...I've FINALLY found it! :)

ahh you lucky dog!!!!

were did you find it and how much did it run you if you don't mind me asking???:)

MrTaft
05-29-2005, 07:34 PM
Didn't you already have them all, Josh? :p

Oneilmyers78
05-29-2005, 09:40 PM
The mask shop had all 3 up the street I think. About two years ago I kept askin because they had put them away untill halloween. Pretty sure it was them. I came in one day and they said they had thrown them out because of dry rot :-(. They definetly still have the skull though. Infact when pirates of the carribean came out the movie theater rented the skull to use as a prop.
, mike

MyersFan927
05-30-2005, 08:28 AM
Most impressive is damn right, and jealous doesn't even begin to describe..! :) Well done, Josh, you are THE man. An original 1982, right?

yensed
05-31-2005, 05:59 AM
Lucky Dawg! How much did it cost and where did you get it?

myers2004
05-31-2005, 06:12 AM
great find and congrats. man you have all the luck in finding this stuff. wish there was more like that around my area now.