PDA

View Full Version : day of the dead deleted scene????

bloody_pumpkin
05-17-2005, 10:01 AM
for the people that have listened to the audio commentary by filmaker Roger Avary on the day of the dead dvd. It is the second audio commentary. He says that he had a dream about a deleted scene in day of the dead. The scene was Logan raising as a zombie after he gets killed by Rhodes. Logan was supposed to get up as a zombie and walk besides Bub. Do you people think that this scene exists? It would make perfect sense if such a scene existed. Or maybe it was only Roger Avary's imagination.

zombie commando
05-17-2005, 10:11 AM
I never heard of it. It's probably just Avary's cocaine/heroine addiction talking. Tis but a dream, but it does sound cool.

Nightmareman88
05-20-2005, 01:03 AM
As I've always been quite a fan of Day of the Dead, it would have been nice seeing it, but ruin the revenge of Bub.

Turd Ferguson
06-25-2005, 08:55 AM
he still would have a reason man, sice rhodes killed the human logan..thats why..plus how could logan be a zombie when he just got shot, possibly bub bites him on the hand or somethig and waits..

Maxvayne
06-25-2005, 11:15 AM
I highly doubt this happend, like said before, it would destroy Bub's point in revenge.