PDA

View Full Version : the toughest guy from the dead trilogy

bloody_pumpkin
04-23-2005, 07:06 AM
I would say that Rhodes, steel and peter are the toughest guys.

DarthMyers
04-23-2005, 07:10 AM
What? No Flyboy action??? ;)

Michaeleon
04-23-2005, 07:53 AM
I'm going to give it up to Ben for this one. He was in a much graver predicament in my opinion. Initially, all alone and running on fumes, no decisive plan of action on where to go. Just one guy traveling the road trying to survive.
There was no equipment or helicopters for this guy. He improvised with whatever was available.

Peter would be my runner-up.

bloody_pumpkin
04-23-2005, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by DarthMyers
What? No Flyboy action??? ;)

oh man, I forgot about fly boy. You can mention him also if you want to, and any other tough guys that I may have forgotten, you people can include them in your answers.

Michaeleon
04-23-2005, 08:39 AM
I added Flyboy and included John, McDermott from Day of the Dead as well for a broader selection.

Damn, and if I wasn't so lazy I would've added Miguel. He was the definition of hardcore. :p

zombie commando
04-25-2005, 07:18 AM
I'll have to go with Steel. Sure he was crazy, but he was one tough hombre.

Donnie Darko
04-25-2005, 08:35 AM
Steels only flaw was a lack of gunpower. if any other person from the series wouldve been in that position, they wouldnt have made it either.

im voting for peter. its a cliche' vote i know, but what can i say, he was quite headstrong and had the wits to outsmart most obstacles with a minimal of effort.

NeewollaH
04-25-2005, 10:05 AM
I'm going with Peter and Steel. Peter was a tough dude because he never lost his head. He always had a wrap around what he was gonna do, whether it was blocking entrances, kicking zombie butt or shooting himself in his head. He never lost his train of thought. Steel is a tough dude who also never lost his head. He knew what he had to do to escape and knew that he didn't want to become one of "those things." It must be tough as hell to blow your brains out..

Rhodes isn't necessarily a badass, but he's certainly an ass. I love his character, probably my fave from the series.

zombie commando
04-26-2005, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by DarthMyers
What? No Flyboy action??? ;) Flyboy was a lover, not a fighter.

Icebreaker_8605
04-26-2005, 05:45 AM
Ben was tough. He took control over a situation, trying his best not to let it get out of hand. He wasn't about to take $hit from people, namely Cooper.

Captain Rhodes definitely had that big, tough acting like an ass thing going. The type you just wanna go and shoot.....but tough as well.

michael =TERROR
04-18-2006, 05:57 PM
Without a doubt Ken Foree.

3pidemiC
04-19-2006, 06:06 AM
Cpt. Rhodes. He was a badass to the very end. Really never showed any signs of remorse or weakness. Even when shot, he managed to antagonize.

zombie commando
04-19-2006, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by 3pidemiC
Cpt. Rhodes. He was a badass to the very end. Really never showed any signs of remorse or weakness. Even when shot, he manager to antagonize.

"Choke on them!"

Nightmareman88
04-19-2006, 07:41 AM
Rhodes, he runs this monkey show...

discvader
04-19-2006, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by zombie commando
Flyboy was a lover, not a fighter.
So true...

Even though Steel was a jerk, he was still pretty badass. He went out in a blaze of glory. Not gunned gun by "Bub" and torn apart...

I'm still undecided though...

3pidemiC
04-19-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Nightmareman88
Rhodes, he runs this monkey show...

....Frankenstein

Nightmareman88
04-20-2006, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by 3pidemiC
....Frankenstein

....You better start telling me what the fuck your doing wasting my time.

Silverpsycho
05-13-2006, 01:24 AM
Peter Washington is without a doubt the toughest in my book! He always kept his cool and even when he contemplated it being the end...he said no way and fixed himself to be badass once again. Sure Roger is my most favorite and I would really like to say him, but Peter is the man!

Rich
06-17-2007, 10:31 AM
I have got to go with Steel here. He was rough and tough until the end. He was a take no nonesense guy and a real fighter. When he got bit in the end, he had the guts to do himself in so we wouldn't become one of the walking dead. That takes genuine guts.

Khan
07-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Peter Washington.

Ken Foree is the man.

WhiteZombie
07-11-2007, 11:51 AM
Hmm. Ben was pretty damn tough. He had no guns, no help (untill the endish), and no mall full of supplies. He was just a man on the run, using things he could find to survive. He would have made it too, if he wasint wrongly shot. Ben gets my vote

I'm Boss up here!

spindrift68
09-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Ben.

I'd almost say Rhodes, but he was kind of a pussy when he didn't have a gun.

Twisted Sister
09-27-2009, 03:54 PM
It was a tough choice between Ben and Peter. Both were careful planners, slow to anger and generally pretty intelligent. I think Peter has the slight edge on Ben.

Scarface
09-27-2009, 04:29 PM
"Choke on them!"

Even in death, he fucking still had "the guts" to say that, haha. I have to go with Rhodes. As much of a prick as he is, I thought he was the toughest.

Bearscubsfan87
10-13-2009, 07:04 AM
Ken Foree as Peter in Dawn of the Dead.