PDA

View Full Version : dead trilogy dvd marathon, anyone?

bloody_pumpkin
04-21-2005, 05:42 PM
we all know that land of the dead is coming very soon to theaters, has anyone planned to do a marathon of night , dawn and day of the dead on the day before land of the dead hits theaters? I'm thinking of doing that.

Franchise
04-21-2005, 10:21 PM
I don't think I could sit still for that long, but I'll refresh my memory before then by watching the movies.

atomic dog
04-22-2005, 03:47 AM
i need to refresh my memory also. i might watch them over a few days before the release, including the remakes.

zombie commando
04-22-2005, 06:19 AM
I just did one a couple of days ago, as soon as I heard the news of the release time slip. I'm totally amped to see LOTD.

halo thirty one
04-22-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Franchise
I don't think I could sit still for that long, but I'll refresh my memory before then by watching the movies.

i'll probably do the same thing, watch them over a few nights or even a week. speaking of sitting still. you reminded me of a co-worker who went to that screening of all 3 lord of the rings movies they had a while back. i think he sat in the theater for 14 hours or something like that. i can't imagine doing that. my legs would have fallen asleep and i'd never be able to leave.

boogeyman87
04-22-2005, 04:01 PM
I'll definantely try and refresh my memory before June 24th. I've yet to see Night so I really need to refresh my memory. ;)

zombie commando
04-28-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by boogeyman87
I'll definantely try and refresh my memory before June 24th. I've yet to see Night so I really need to refresh my memory. ;) Night is really thick with meaning and subtle little jabs at the order of society at that time. It's a must watch for any dead head.