PDA

View Full Version : the coolest characters from the whole dead trilogy.

bloody_pumpkin
04-08-2005, 07:41 AM
roger = he's the coolest one. brave, crazy, goes insane sometimes, thinks that he can take a whole zombie army without getting hurt.

steven

peter

and the character played by duane jones in night of the living dead= very cool character.

and from day of the dead: captain rhodes:crazy captain lol.

zombie commando
04-13-2005, 08:08 AM
BUB is the coolest character out of all the films.

MaDMaNMaRz
01-24-2008, 12:48 PM
BUB is the coolest character out of all the films.

Quoted for the truth. :D

Khan
01-24-2008, 01:03 PM
Night - Ben, Harry, Barbara, Karen

Dawn - Roger, Peter, Fran, Stephen

Day- Rhodes, Salazar, Sarah, Steele, Bub, Logan/Frankenstein

Land - Cholo, Riley, Kaufman, Charlie, Zombie #9

wyatt s
01-24-2008, 01:38 PM
Night - Ben, Harry,

Dawn - Roger, Peter, Stephen. I've never liked Fran for whatever reason. I don't hate the character, but I don't like here either.

Day- Frankenstien.

Land - Kaufman, Charlie

Sorry for stealing your format myerswalk, but I liked it.

Khan
01-24-2008, 01:57 PM
I have no problem with it. ;)

I somehow forgot to add Dr. Logan, but you reminded me.

wyatt s
01-24-2008, 02:03 PM
I somehow forgot to add Dr. Logan, but you reminded me.

For shame! Forgetting the good doctor! What would Mother think?!? :bastard:

mmyers78
01-25-2008, 07:20 AM
I think the coolest character is Roger from Dawn.

WhiteZombie
01-26-2008, 01:04 PM
Ben was really sweet. No training, not nothing. Just a man, fending to live. All he wanted was to sit down, watch the game, have a steak maybe a beer?, Insted he had to fend of Zombies all night.

Twisted Sister
09-03-2008, 04:39 PM
Ben, absolutely (from the NOTLD remake 1990).
Bub, for sure as previously mentioned (Day)
Tom Savini in Children, for having the courage to act in such a piece of shit movie :)

spindrift68
09-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Ben
Peter
Flyboy
Roger
Fran
Sarah
Captain Rhodes
John
Steele

Silverpsycho
09-04-2008, 01:49 AM
Night - Ben. He was so serious and remained cool until his encounters with Harry Cooper. An excellent take-charge character with the biggest impact in this installment.

Dawn - Roger DeMarco is by far and away my most favorite character out of all the Dead films. He was such a badass with plenty of flaws to resemble how many would truly be in a given situation with the undead. :D However I must say, I loved everyone in this film. The four heroes were brilliant and I cared about them all. Truly the only cast that I felt seriously drawn to.

Day- Bub & Logan/Frankenstein. They were a fun team and made the entire film so much more entertaining. To me, these two were the film.

I'll include Land as others have done since it's part of the series...making it a quadrilogy. :D

Land - Charlie. He was a little off, which is why I was drawn to the character, as I sympathized for him and felt he was such a nice little dedicated partner to Riley. There was just something innocent about him and he was a damn good shooter.