PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Question: How many leaves came with Myers/Loomis Set?

hall0weendream
04-06-2005, 12:26 PM
I'm an idiot. My friend hit my Michael and Loomis Set on the ground the other day and I can't remember how many of those little movable leaves came with the set. If anyone could help, that'd be great!

larry-new
04-06-2005, 12:53 PM
Mine came with 7 leaves and one branch...............Larry

Laow-Z
04-06-2005, 02:50 PM
Are you talking about loose leaves? I didn't have any loose ones, they are all glued to the set. I have 1 loose tree branch.

larry-new
04-06-2005, 03:02 PM
Yeah..the sets were supposed to come with a little sealed bag of extra leaves to spread over the porch..You may have overlooked it when you opened the box..the bag is quite small...............Larry

Franchise
04-06-2005, 03:31 PM
I can hear Tommy right now.... "Sumbitch!"

Superman
04-06-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by larry-new
Yeah..the sets were supposed to come with a little sealed bag of extra leaves to spread over the porch..You may have overlooked it when you opened the box..the bag is quite small...............Larry Now I know if I ever open mine. Thanks. :D

MyersFan75
04-06-2005, 05:40 PM
I think mine came w/ 7 too, as well as the branch.

I lost a porch supporter though because by the time I figured out what they were for, I left one in a city 4 hours away.

I added a cane to my Loomis figure, it is removable and although he doesn't use one in H1, it's still a nice little piece to see him holding.

Too bad the set didn't come w/ those little bushes.

Laow-Z
04-06-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Franchise
I can hear Tommy right now.... "Sumbitch!"
And a holy jumpin jesus christmas shit!!!!!! Come to think of it i might remember something like that but i figured it'll just get sucked up in the vacuum someday anyway:D

Homer
04-07-2005, 04:17 PM
Mine only came with 6. I think I was ripped off.

hall0weendream
04-07-2005, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone. I thought it only came with 5. That's all I can find. I'll have to look around to make sure I didn't lose any.

halo thirty one
04-11-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Homer

mine only came with 6 as well. but i lost one, so now i'm down to 5.

SEXMACHINE
04-11-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Homer

Call the police :)

myers2004
04-12-2005, 04:45 AM
but what is the diference between the two myers loomis sets i see on e-bay? i have one of the sets but i guess it isnt the "top or rare" one that is only 720 or 760 made deal they keep talking about. i see the price of 160$ and think that i want to know what kind of diference there is cause from what i have seen of them there is none other thenh maybe a bush on it.

Laow-Z
04-12-2005, 05:32 AM
The one difference i saw was that one of them was a 25" spread and the other smaller one is 17"...i've seen it go for over $200 (25" one) and i paid about $40 for my 17" one. I have no idea how it can be that big of a price jump for a mere 8 inches bigger (insert joke here;) ).

KruegerLives
06-03-2005, 02:50 PM
The bigger one isnt an Action Figure. It's a Die Cast Metal model. Also the figures are not moveable and you cant take the lawn apart into separate bases. It is also alot more detailed.

Laow-Z
06-03-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by KruegerLives
The bigger one isnt an Action Figure. It's a Die Cast Metal model. Also the figures are not moveable and you cant take the lawn apart into separate bases. It is also alot more detailed.
Ah that'll do it. Wow the thing must be heavy but it must be very cool being metal.

MyersFan75
06-03-2005, 03:50 PM

Where can I find this?
I have never heard of this before, let alone seen it.
So, if someone could possibly post any pictures, could they kindly do so please?

I am interested in this, I may have to purchase one.

EDIT: You say it is much more detailed? I can't wait to see pics, I mean, the original piece is breathtaking in detail and it's paintjob, I can't imagine what the metal version looks like.

MyersFan75
06-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by MyersFan75
I think mine came w/ 7 too, as well as the branch.

I just counted them again the other day and found only six!!
I guess I didn't have 7 to begin with...

:(

KruegerLives
06-03-2005, 03:57 PM
It was released not long after the Action Figure set. I dont actually own it but you can get them on ebay. THey are extremely rare! The detail is meant to be amazing!

MyersFan75
06-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by SEXMACHINE
Call the police :)

lol, :D

MyersFan75
06-03-2005, 04:01 PM
It was released not long after the Action Figure set. I dont actually own it but you can get them on ebay. THey are extremely rare! The detail is meant to be amazing!

How come they weren't shown on the NECA website?
This is all very strange how I have never heard of this considering all the forums and websites like TheHMA that I visit.

*Rubs Chin*

KruegerLives
06-03-2005, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by MyersFan75
How come they weren't shown on the NECA website?
This is all very strange how I have never heard of this considering all the forums and websites like TheHMA that I visit.

*Rubs Chin*
I have no idea why it isnt on the website. I think there are only something like 500 in existence and they were part of a Limited Edition. They are probably all gone now but i'm sure they may pop up on ebay from time to time. I think I actually seen it on the Forbidden Planet website but I cant remember now! Last time I checked was a couple months after the figure set was released...

KruegerLives
06-03-2005, 04:09 PM
Polystone Mike Myers & Loomis Halloween Statue
(Reference #C5084)
This is a full size statue of the sculpt that went into the excellent action figure set. This time the figures are double sized and the detailing can be seen in even clearer relief in this polystone version. VERY limited production run. An incredible display piece.

OUR PRICE: 149.99
Taken from the website. Not Die Cast Polystone sorry!

;)

MyersFan75
06-03-2005, 05:05 PM
I have no idea why it isnt on the website. I think there are only something like 500 in existence and they were part of a Limited Edition. They are probably all gone now but i'm sure they may pop up on ebay from time to time. I think I actually seen it on the Forbidden Planet website but I cant remember now! Last time I checked was a couple months after the figure set was released...

Thanks, but I couldn't find a search function to enter the number in.
I couldn't find it either, is there pictures you have?

Slapshot
06-04-2005, 06:06 AM
I don't know right of f the top of my head, seven sounds about right. Did anyone get bushes? I thought they were supposed to come with them but I never got any and thought it was just my dumb luck.

KruegerLives
06-04-2005, 06:43 AM
The pictures that our on the website for the Polystone version our exactly the same ones used for the figure set. I dont know what it looks like! Also its on www.scifiwarehouse.com
I dont know if it was just a European release though...

halo thirty one
06-04-2005, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by Ringu
I don't know right of f the top of my head, seven sounds about right. Did anyone get bushes? I thought they were supposed to come with them but I never got any and thought it was just my dumb luck.
i didn't get any bushes either. maybe they only come with to more expensive set they are talking about.

Slapshot
06-04-2005, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by halo thirty one
i didn't get any bushes either. maybe they only come with to more expensive set they are talking about.

That's stupid, I think it looks kind of empty without the bushes there.

MyersFan75
06-04-2005, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Ringu
That's stupid, I think it looks kind of empty without the bushes there.

I agree.
Especially when they show bushes on the box.
I have seen some pictures with owners putting the tree branch on the side next to the stairs.
They stand it up right, so it is like the bush w/out leaves.
I tried this myself and it looks pretty cool - but I don't intend on leaving it like that.

KruegerLives
06-04-2005, 12:59 PM
The branch looks better behind Loomis' feet. Thats were I have it!

MyersFan75
06-05-2005, 07:56 PM
The branch looks better behind Loomis' feet. Thats were I have it!

I have it in front of the steps, w/ one part sticking over the first step.
I have Myers in the corner at the top of the steps looking down at Loomis leaning forward w/ his cane (custom), and pistol.

I don't like the branch behind his feet because it doesn't allow it to be seen very well.

stnthmn
06-29-2005, 02:17 PM
The Michael Myers/Dr. Loomis set was released here in the states. It was available at Suncoast earlier this year. You had to special order it and pay 50% up front. It is a limited run but I am sure if you really wanted the set you can still find it. Suncoast had it for $199 but you can find it cheaper.

MyersFan75
06-30-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by stnthmn
The Michael Myers/Dr. Loomis set was released here in the states. It was available at Suncoast earlier this year. You had to special order it and pay 50% up front. It is a limited run but I am sure if you really wanted the set you can still find it. Suncoast had it for $199 but you can find it cheaper.

Do you mean the Special Edition?
The regular boxed set isn't limited - and it's certainly not $199.

:)

H-Field Hero
06-30-2005, 11:50 AM
Man don't doubt suncoast and their outrageous prices. I could very well picture them selling that figure set for $200. If I'm not mistaking it was them who wanted $85 for the Friday the 13th box set... a set not worth more a penny more than $60.

MyersFan75
06-30-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by H-field Hero
Man don't doubt suncoast and their outrageous prices. I could very well picture them selling that figure set for $200. If I'm not mistaking it was them who wanted $85 for the Friday the 13th box set... a set not worth more a penny more than $60.

My God, how's their business?
He noted Limited Edition however, so maybe it was still the die-cast metal replica instead of the regular edition.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter, I was just wondering.

H-Field Hero
06-30-2005, 02:03 PM
They had a die cast metal replica? I thought it was all the same thing. I was big on this project back in it's early stages but lost interest upon it's release.

But yeah, suncoast is absolutely insane with the pricing on some of their stuff.

Superman
06-30-2005, 02:06 PM
They had a die cast metal replica? I thought it was all the same thing. I was big on this project back in it's early stages but lost interest upon it's release.

But yeah, suncoast is absolutely insane with the pricing on some of their stuff. Yup...so is Sam Goody, Music Land, Media Play..oh wait..they are all basicly the same store. All owned by the same parent company.

http://www.musicland.com/

MyersFan75
06-30-2005, 04:13 PM

But yeah, suncoast is absolutely insane with the pricing on some of their stuff.

Yeah, it was more pricey and much more detailed, but I have actually never found pics of it...

myers2004
07-12-2005, 09:50 AM
suncoast and most of the others are crazy on any prices. i keep seeing the sets on e-bay but guess im not into paying 200 + for this when im sure in a few years ill find some for alot less as usually is the case with most stuff. i keep changing my branch also and am going to look into some of the craft places for bushes to put on the side of the stairs. anyone else do much to customize this other then the cane wich i think ill be trying to find one for loomis

Cruel Intentions
07-12-2005, 09:55 AM
I still need to buy one.

bundy
07-26-2005, 10:57 AM
I just got my limited edition set. I have 9/750. I thought I was going to get a really high number but it turned out to be number 9. I was really stoked about this.

MyersFan75
07-26-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by myers2004
suncoast and most of the others are crazy on any prices. i keep seeing the sets on e-bay but guess im not into paying 200 + for this when im sure in a few years ill find some for alot less as usually is the case with most stuff. i keep changing my branch also and am going to look into some of the craft places for bushes to put on the side of the stairs. anyone else do much to customize this other then the cane wich i think ill be trying to find one for loomis

I have my own little cane for Loomis, even though it's not in H1 it still looks cool as it allows him for a forward motion.