PDA

View Full Version : which is the best masks

myers2004
04-05-2005, 09:14 AM
what is the best mask to get and then on down the line? i admit not to knowing where half of these masks have come from as i lately am on ebay an over abundant amount of time and keep seeing all of these mask from the brother to samhein and so on and so forth to don post and cinema secrets. i have the last to so i had to put em in hahaha but i would like to know what ones to look for and what to stay away from as i have seen some that people say they made themselves. any info is greatly appreciated and if anyone has pics of each that would be cool to as to help any of us collectors who dont know as much of some of this since i hate the idea of getting ripped off by some jerk passing off somethign as the best. thanks

Laow-Z
04-05-2005, 10:22 AM
I know we have a thread on this somewhere but if you go through this forum there are a number of threads that people posted where you can find good masks, unfortunately i can't find one specific good thread to link you to. I do know that the mask called Nemisis is probably the best one out there from H1 & 2.

MyersFan75
04-05-2005, 03:39 PM
As Laow said, the Nemesis is great. It is extremely aaccurate to the H2 version.

In terms of the original, check out the "Psycho" by Justin Mabry at Cemetary Gate Productions.

If you want information on almost any mask available, visit http://www.michael-myers.net

myers2004
04-05-2005, 07:43 PM
thats why i asked and im sure there are threads of this but i wasnt looking all throguh sorry was lazy. ill have to look for more of em