PDA

View Full Version : question about night of the living dead

bloody_pumpkin
03-30-2005, 07:23 PM
I have a question, now before I saw night of the living dead, I saw an image of a zombie girl which appeared in the front of some of the night of the living dead dvds. I recently watched night of the living dead and I didn't see this zombie girl, if you look on yahoo and you put night of the living dead and look for images you'll see that picture on the first page. was that an edited scene from the movie or maybe I need to look again on the movie?

boogeyman87
03-30-2005, 07:25 PM
Your talking about Karen Cooper I believe. She is in the movie as far as I know, but I've yet to see it. But on all accounts I believe she is in the movie.

atomic dog
03-31-2005, 04:52 AM
the picture you are talking about is the daughter of the husband and wife who were in the basement.

bloody_pumpkin
03-31-2005, 01:32 PM
atomic dog I thought about that. now the thing is that this zombie girl's picture is taken outside, and I didn't see that little girl outside of the house. if you look at the case of the thirty anniversary edition dvd you'll see the picture of that girl.

Donnie Darko
03-31-2005, 01:34 PM
yeah, that isnt in the movie, thats just a picture that was taken onset that ended up being more of a promotional picture.

bloody_pumpkin
03-31-2005, 01:40 PM
oh ok. this question was killing me, thanks donnie darko.

atomic dog
03-31-2005, 04:39 PM
also the images could have been pieced together. photshop is a great program.

zombie commando
04-13-2005, 08:13 AM
I love that pic. It was a totally gutsy move on Romero's behalf to show a dead kid walking around on the movie posters of that time period.