PDA

View Full Version : Burial Ground: The Nights of Terror

Miss Informed
02-09-2005, 12:41 AM
Man, I watched this movie tonight. I am soooo freaking ashamed of myself that I had not seen it years ago. Talk about an awesome Zombie movie. Very gory, very cool. It even had a weird incesteous kid in it-lol. I would say all of you who have not seen this really should as soon as possible. It has all the elements for a killer zombie movie

http://www.ez-entertainment.net/zoneseye/burialcover.jpeg

Hallowicked
02-09-2005, 01:04 AM
The cover looks familiar. I'm not sure if I've seen this one before or not.

Miss Informed
02-09-2005, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Hallowicked
The cover looks familiar. I'm not sure if I've seen this one before or not.
Oh man if u had seen this you would remember it! It's freakin' amazing. Any zombie fan would love it.

Chomp_on_this
02-09-2005, 10:26 AM
It's an excellent zombie masterpiece straight outa Italy. I find myself watching Burial Ground more than Lucio Fulci's Zombi 2. The zombies look utterly creepy, even though they all looked the same. And I really didn't mind they used weapons and door breaking tools.

The most bizarre thing in the film though, is that weird looking boy. I'd have to say he scared me more than the zombies. The relationship with his mother was odd...the scene where Michael trys to breast-feed was disturbing to say the least. That whole group of people seemed extremely horny.

Miss Informed
02-09-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Chomp_on_this
It's an excellent zombie masterpiece straight outa Italy. I find myself watching Burial Ground more than Lucio Fulci's Zombi 2. The zombies look utterly creepy, even though they all looked the same. And I really didn't mind they used weapons and door breaking tools.

The most bizarre thing in the film though, is that weird looking boy. I'd have to say he scared me more than the zombies. The relationship with his mother was odd...the scene where Michael trys to breast-feed was disturbing to say the least. That whole group of people seemed extremely horny.

Yeah, Michael was odd. Everyone seems to think that. The ending w/ michael was great thougH! lol. I was eating red JELLO when I watched it! YUCK! LOL

atomic dog
02-19-2005, 07:02 AM
i finally got to see this weird but gory flick, thanks bree.

i have a question about it: where wasit filmed?

i liked this flick. that kid michael was fricking weird. momma, momma! shut up kid you're weird. the part that shocked me was when the zombies picked up weapons and used a battering ram to break it, also climbing. in the many zombie flicks i have seen i never saw that. any ideas how these zombies got 'smart?'

Ravenheart
02-19-2005, 08:06 AM
I picked this up last fall after getting some reccomendations from another board and it was great.I have to agree that the kid was definately weird.

Miss Informed
02-19-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by atomic dog
i finally got to see this weird but gory flick, thanks bree.

i have a question about it: where wasit filmed?

i liked this flick. that kid michael was fricking weird. momma, momma! shut up kid you're weird. the part that shocked me was when the zombies picked up weapons and used a battering ram to break it, also climbing. in the many zombie flicks i have seen i never saw that. any ideas how these zombies got 'smart?'

Awesome huh Sean? What did u think of the ending? Michael was a freaking weirdo huh? Those eyes of his.. lol.

atomic dog
02-19-2005, 07:27 PM
yeah it was. it was michael that weirded me out. it was like he was already a zombie before hand.

Miss Informed
02-19-2005, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by atomic dog
yeah it was. it was michael that weirded me out. it was like he was already a zombie before hand.

As good as you expected? or better or worse?

atomic dog
02-20-2005, 05:32 AM
better. i never expected zombies to be smart and creative to get their 'meal'.

MMyers89
08-08-2005, 11:13 PM
I just watched this. Those were some of the creepiest zombies ever. And that crazy adult/child mutant plus incest and nipple biting was insane. A real fun movie, I loved it.

Khan
09-10-2007, 03:35 PM
Mother, this cloth smells...of death!

oltrelamorte
10-18-2009, 09:46 AM
Man, I love this movie. It's another one that's so bad that it's amazing. I think some of the effects are actually pretty good too. Peter Bark is creepy/ridiculous. This movie pretty much makes me laugh from start to finish especially the part at the beginning where the bearded doctor tells the zombies that he's their friend when they're closing in on them. Hilarious stuff!