PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Series Posters...Please Help!



Blake
02-02-2005, 03:39 PM
I have been collecting posters from the Halloween series, and in the past I used onegoodscare.net as a guide to all of the different items from different countries. It looks like they are no longer around, and I was hoping someone knew of a place I can now go to use as a guide moving forward. I just picked up the Australlian daybill, and I wanted to see what all is out there. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Evil Never Dies
02-03-2005, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Blake
I have been collecting posters from the Halloween series, and in the past I used onegoodscare.net as a guide to all of the different items from different countries. It looks like they are no longer around, and I was hoping someone knew of a place I can now go to use as a guide moving forward. I just picked up the Australlian daybill, and I wanted to see what all is out there. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Well there is a small section at this site. There isnt alot yet but it might help you.

http://www.halloweenuk.uni.cc

Blake
02-03-2005, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by Evil Never Dies
Well there is a small section at this site. There isnt alot yet but it might help you.

http://www.halloweenuk.uni.cc

I appreciate your help and I'll check it out this morning. Does anyone know what happened to onegoodscare.net? Did they just kill the site?

Silverpsycho
02-04-2005, 04:20 AM
Yeah, I heard it just went dead which sucks because I too loved that site.

This site: http://www.pixposters.com has a very small amount of Halloween posters for sale. I havn't been able to find a very good site with the gallery that onegoodscare had. I sure miss it.

Blake
02-04-2005, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the help Silverpsycho. I don't think I will ever find anything as good as onegoodscare showed. I really liked how they indicated for each piece how rare they were and how hard they were to find.

MyersFan927
02-04-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Silverpsycho
I sure miss it.

Same here. I took a look at the site you posted, and kind of like this one.

http://www.pixposters.com/pix/view_item.cgi?id=005103&cart_id=4234878136746

Blake
02-04-2005, 12:15 PM
That is a cool one. Check out the Austrailian one that I just picked up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=25472&item=3372019087&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V

ShadowX81
02-04-2005, 12:39 PM
Cheak out this that i bought last night.
Edit: Might help if i post the link!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2322&item=3870469312&rd=1

MyersFan927
02-04-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Blake
That is a cool one. Check out the Austrailian one that I just picked up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=25472&item=3372019087&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V

Oh yeah, that's a really good poster :) But I hope you didn't pay $299.99 for it.

Blake
02-04-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by MyersFan927
Oh yeah, that's a really good poster :) But I hope you didn't pay $299.99 for it.

Not $299.00, but it wasn't cheap. I have always wanted that poster because I think it is almost as great as the original US artwork.

Silverpsycho
02-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Blake
That is a cool one. Check out the Austrailian one that I just picked up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=25472&item=3372019087&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V
Yeah, that one is my most favorite! It is so cool looking!
Congrats on finding one for yourself ;)

Myersfan927, that is a sweet H20 poster. I always love checking out the unique different ones even though I sadly don't own any of them. Only one I own is an H20 dvd release poster that I got free from some rental shop. But I hope to maybe get the Australian daybill someday. Either that or just even a reprint of the original. I waste too much money on the figures and stuff :)

I will continue looking around for any other sites that may show a bigger collection since there has got to be something somewhere...even if it is foreign.

Plus, kudos to you too on your find Shadow! That one rocks as well ;)

MyersFan927
02-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Blake
Not $299.00, but it wasn't cheap. I have always wanted that poster because I think it is almost as great as the original US artwork.

Agreed, that is a good looking poster, I've always liked it. Well done!


Originally posted by Silverpsycho
Myersfan927, that is a sweet H20 poster. I always love checking out the unique different ones even though I sadly don't own any of them. Only one I own is an H20 dvd release poster that I got free from some rental shop. But I hope to maybe get the Australian daybill someday. Either that or just even a reprint of the original. I waste too much money on the figures and stuff :)

Good luck in finding what you're looking for! By the way, that poster I found is German. Nils told me :)

Blake
02-05-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by ShadowX81
Cheak out this that i bought last night.
Edit: Might help if i post the link!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2322&item=3870469312&rd=1

That's funny...I put the $125.00 bid on the table that you bested by $2.50!!

ShadowX81
02-05-2005, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Blake
That's funny...I put the $125.00 bid on the table that you bested by $2.50!!
That was you? I guess you were the one that outbid me at first. Well sorry. Better luck next time.

Blake
02-06-2005, 11:56 AM
No worries. All that means is that I won't have to compete with you the next time a green ratings original comes accross the table. Enjoy the poster!

MrTaft
02-06-2005, 07:54 PM
Y'all need to read the memorabilia guide I'm writing for "Halloween" when it's done. It'll be way better than ol' onegoodscare.net. ;)

MyersFan927
02-06-2005, 08:05 PM
Fantastic idea, Paul.. I've been thinking about doing something like this, well actually, recommending it to you since you're far more advanced in memorabilia knowledge than us, for a while. ;) I can't wait to read the guide it's completed!

Seriously, how do you know all of this stuff? The information on onegoodscare was crap compared to you hehe.

MrTaft
02-06-2005, 08:35 PM
I've acquired this knowledge over my years of collecting, Vincent. I guess that's how anyone would do it... There's certainly no reference material out there for me! I hope to change that for other collectors. :)

Silverpsycho
02-07-2005, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by MrTaft
Y'all need to read the memorabilia guide I'm writing for "Halloween" when it's done. It'll be way better than ol' onegoodscare.net. ;)
Awesome, I can't wait! :D
Knowing that you are behind it...I know it will be damn good ;)

Blake
02-07-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by MrTaft
Y'all need to read the memorabilia guide I'm writing for "Halloween" when it's done. It'll be way better than ol' onegoodscare.net. ;)

You got an ETA on this? Or a link to the info you have thus far?