PDA

View Full Version : What rare items or movie props do you own?

Roswell
01-14-2005, 02:31 PM
This thread is for those people on the board that own an item that most do not own. This includes rare items released or movie props. (NOTE: I do not include the H6 P-Cut, since it has been more widely produced, but if you want to mention it, that's fine, too.)

(BTW, I did search for this but came up with nothing)

I'll be the first to start out.

When you do a lot of your movie shopping either in the store itself or online, you come across some rare gems. Case in point: eBay. A few years ago, my dad happen to stumble apon a video which supposedly contained some of the cut footage from The Blair Witch Project intercut with the theatrical version of the film. Obviously since this footage was pretty rare, my dad was a bit skeptical about getting it, but decided there was no risk seeing how it was 2 days away from ending and the highest bid (the only bid) was 10 bucks, so my dad bid higher than ten and eventually got the video. He and I sat down to watch it and, sure enough, there was the rare video (YOu could tell, because just like the H6 P-Cut, the video changes quality). However, there was one cut scene (taken from either the VHS version of the movie or one of the documentaries produced to promote the film) where it is better quality. That scene is the deleted Mike confessional scene, which to me was as well acted as the Heather scene. The film didn't have all the cut footage included (If it did, the film would have been extremely long), but it did have some scenes that increased the enjoyment of the film for me.

So, what items have you come across, either on eBay or somewhere else, that you cherish?

dan4444
01-14-2005, 03:59 PM
What extra footage from BWP was on this tape? I have the Sundance festival roughcut, and that has extra footage, but it doesn't have the better quality deleted scene from the DVD. Do you think the one your Dad got was the festival cut that someone had added the extra scene into and then put it up on ebay, or is it an actual roughcut from Haxan films themselves? Could you give any more details on the extra footage?

About rare items that I have, can't think of anything from Halloween that I have and other people wont have. But I have some props from the tv show "American Gothic", I have the prop poker from the last episode, as well as the body of Merlyn's doll (didn't come with the head, someone else must have got that) and some other props/costumes/set blueprints/continuity photos from the series. They're probably the rarest things I have.

Roswell
01-14-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by dan4444
What extra footage from BWP was on this tape? I have the Sundance festival roughcut, and that has extra footage, but it doesn't have the better quality deleted scene from the DVD. Do you think the one your Dad got was the festival cut that someone had added the extra scene into and then put it up on ebay, or is it an actual roughcut from Haxan films themselves? Could you give any more details on the extra footage?

Okay, I haven't seen it in a while, (My dad has it stored somewhere here. He might sell it sometime soon, I don't know.) so I'm working on memory here. From what I can recall, I think it might have the deleted scene from the DVD on there, but remember I haven't seen it in a while so I really can't say with 100% certainty if it is. I'll have to look for it and hopefully I can watch it again. I remember the Mike scene being on there the most, though. That's on there for sure. Can you give me another scene that was on the Sundance roughcut? Maybe I can work with that and remember better.

dan4444
01-14-2005, 04:28 PM
I would love to see the Mike scene that's on that video, I don't think I've even heard about that before. Is it before or after Heather's confession scene? I can't believe your dad would sell that, at least not without making a copy! ok, the Sundance version has a bit more directly after Heather's confession, I take it that Mike is filming her, it's a shot inside the tent of her crying. There's also more of Heather actually braking Mary Brown's gate as she opens it which I thought was pretty funny.

Roswell
01-14-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by dan4444
I would love to see the Mike scene that's on that video, I don't think I've even heard about that before. Is it before or after Heather's confession scene? I can't believe your dad would sell that, at least not without making a copy! ok, the Sundance version has a bit more directly after Heather's confession, I take it that Mike is filming her, it's a shot inside the tent of her crying. There's also more of Heather actually braking Mary Brown's gate as she opens it which I thought was pretty funny.

Well, my dad kind of fell out of his fandom for the movie and sort of passed it on to me. I suppose if I find it I could ask him to make a copy before he sells it.

As for those scenes, I think I remember the shot of Heather crying but the scene of Heather breaking the gate I can't remember. It could be that someone got a hold of the Sundance roughcut and edited some stuff out themselves. Well, hopefully I can find it.

MrTaft
01-14-2005, 08:16 PM
I own a photograph showing the end of H2 that was used in the opening credits of H20. I also have crew jackets from H2 and H5.

Non-"Halloween", I have the hairbrush Linda Hamilton uses in "Dante's Peak", as well as the motel check-in forms Pierce Brosnan and his colleagues fill out. I also have a huge banner that hung from a light pole in the film. :)

Roswell
01-14-2005, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by MrTaft
Non-"Halloween", I have the hairbrush Linda Hamilton uses in "Dante's Peak", and well as the motel check-in forms Pierce Brosnan and his colleagues fill out. I also have a huge banner that hung from a light pole in the film. :)

Damn, I loved that movie. Best disaster movie in a while.

MrTaft
01-14-2005, 09:55 PM
Wasn't it great? I had the chance to buy one of the prop trucks used in the opening sequence (for the scene where the rock comes through the roof), but it was $2000 and I didn't have that lying around! ;)

Roswell
01-14-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by MrTaft
Wasn't it great? I had the chance to buy one of the prop trucks used in the opening sequence (for the scene where the rock comes through the roof), but it was $2000 and I didn't have that lying around! ;)

Awww, man, that would have been awesome to own! That scene in the movie is my favorite.

larry-new
01-15-2005, 02:42 AM
I've got a large selection of props screen used from the horror movie "Wrong Turn"..including axes and body parts...neat stuff...........Larry

larry-new
01-15-2005, 02:49 AM
I've included a pic...in the background is the tupperware with the human organ...the jar of human jaws and a few other pieces. I also have a bunch of prop rubber spiders from "Arachnophobia"..........Larry

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/knewby/100_0963.jpg

Donnie Darko
01-15-2005, 02:56 AM
i own a shirt worn by Rose Mcgowan from the show Charmed.
im not a big fan of the show in particular, but i am a huge Rose Mcgowan fan.

Silverpsycho
01-15-2005, 03:39 AM
I only own animation cels when it comes to stuff that the public gets to see on television, that no one else can have an exact replica of...but pretty close. I have about 6 Ren & Stimpy animation cels (1 w/ an original hand-painted background), 2 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle ones (from the 80's version), a Popeye sericel (#346/1000). I also have rare prototype Ren & Stimpy stuff that is real special to me thanks to the storyboard artist Chris Reccardi.

For Halloween, I was just able to get the Rabbit in Red matchbooks and 2 HMH pencils...but a ton of people have those. I guess the most special things I own are the autographs inscribed to me from the cast. Out of my whole collection...I love the one from Nick Castle...it really stands out among the others in my collection from a funny goof that I would rather not say.

Evil Never Dies
01-15-2005, 03:58 AM
The only thing reall would be the halloween II french jumbo poster and the german halloween advert.

jmb_052
01-15-2005, 01:19 PM
This is more wrestling type stuff, but i got Rico's (also to American Gladiator fame), and Johnny the Bull's autograph.

You may be thinking that those are random, but they were fired from the company 2 weeks later.

theoutfieldguy
01-15-2005, 01:25 PM
Samantha's devil panties

(dreaming on...:D)

MrTaft
01-15-2005, 05:51 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention I have the original plan/instruction drawings for the Screamin' Michael Myers figure. I've also got a sheet of autographs the designer did for the certificate of authenticity. Nice! :)

jmb_052
01-22-2005, 05:30 PM
OOOOH, ive also met the US Speaker of the House Denny Hastert a couple times. Its kinda weird because ill be flippin through the channels and ill see him on C-Span and think "I met you. Thats weird."

It's Neal
02-04-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by larry-new
I've included a pic...in the background is the tupperware with the human organ...the jar of human jaws and a few other pieces. I also have a bunch of prop rubber spiders from "Arachnophobia"..........Larry

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/knewby/100_0963.jpg

Thats awesome. I loved wrong turn. How did you get your hands on those?

larry-new
02-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Ebay of course. I loved "Wrong Turn" so I picked up a bunch of screen used props...........check em out now.................Larry

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/knewby/100_1036.jpg

It's Neal
02-04-2005, 06:50 PM
Haha that looks sick man. And why does that bottle say Pink-Bismuth? I guess they couldnt use the Pepto Bismol name. I hope you never eat in your room, haha.

larry-new
02-04-2005, 07:04 PM
I sure don't.....that is a section of my "horror room"...chock full of monster goodness :)

MyersFan927
02-04-2005, 07:05 PM
Ebay of course. I loved "Wrong Turn" so I picked up a bunch of screen used props...........check em out now.................Larry

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/knewby/100_1036.jpg

Not to be pessimistic, but are you sure they weren't created to look like the ones used in the movie? Anyway, that human organ is sick. Too real looking, lol. Did you pay a fortune for that stuff?

larry-new
02-04-2005, 07:42 PM
Nope..they are the real deal. I got them all directly from the studio with stamped signed certificates (Constantin Films) They weren't too expensive...I wanted some screen used props from a horror film and I could only afford these.....Definately not repro or fakes........................Larry

King-Havers
02-05-2005, 05:52 AM
I own all the halloweens 8 dvds but i think everyone has them..

I ASLO got the doug flutie cereal... Heheh back in the day when he was good. and dat about it...

King-Havers
02-05-2005, 06:06 AM
Larry my name is larry too haha.. buy that is soem wricked stuff there..

King-Havers
02-05-2005, 06:07 AM
But if u had a girl at ur house just be like i killed someone and look where i put there bnody parts.. hehehe..

Silverpsycho
02-07-2005, 02:03 AM
Larry, cool props you have there! They look wickedly awesome! :D

I just added to my rare items and got myself a check used towards Dawn of the Dead 1978. It is of course signed by Romero and has all the info. stamped on it and everything. I can't wait to frame it properly! :D I also picked up the #2 Cult Cinema Dawn of the Dead 1978 figure of Stephen and a mint copy of the Dawn of the Dead 1978 poster book.

Someday, I would love to own an actual piece used in a horror film so then I can just smile every time it pops up in the movie. :)

Donnie Darko
02-07-2005, 02:11 AM
haha, no doubt. that would be the coolest!
or imagine having the prop rifle that the zombie held backwards towards his head and walking around for half of Dawn (rogers stolen gun), thatd be so great.

if ya ever get a chance to, take a pic of your stuff. id like to see it. it sounds interesting. thats some good items to track down for a movie thats working on being 30 years old.

Pugsly
02-07-2005, 08:03 AM
I have a screen used zombie mask from Return of the Living dead 2.

Silverpsycho
02-07-2005, 07:27 PM
Sure thing Donnie Darko! I just bought all this stuff recently so it will take a little while to get here, but I'll be sure to take some shots. ;) I am kind of going hog wild with stuff from the original Dawn. I just picked up the first edition of the hardback novel by Romero and Sparrow but I was lucky enough to find it pretty cheap. It made my day so I am psyched to receive this as well.

Pugsly, that sounds neat...do you have any pics to share? Plus, is it hard to care for?

Also, does anyone here know where to get the Dawn of the Dead lobby cards? I believe I am looking for a US one only that has all four heroes striking a pose in the mall. If you know where I can buy one...even a reprint of it...I would greatly appreciate any info. as I would love to frame that shot with the check I bought. Thanks ;)

Dead Alive
02-09-2005, 09:51 AM
i have one of the fake shark teeth from the original jaws.....i got it in disney land florida, it was awarded to me for winning a jaws trivia raffle

Pugsly
02-09-2005, 10:02 AM
Hey Silverpsycho, here are a few pics of the ROTLD 2 screen used mask, sorry for the crappy pics but i took them quickly.Its getting ready to be sent to be foam filled, but its not hard to care for, but the latex is a lil soft , but it is 20 years old.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-8/796795/P1300289.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-8/796795/P1300290.jpg

Dead Alive
02-09-2005, 10:05 AM
im sure i saw them on google image search?

Pugsly
02-09-2005, 10:10 AM
Seen what ?The pics of my mask?

Dead Alive
02-09-2005, 10:15 AM
yes......i think....did you post them to any other places other than ohmb?

Pugsly
02-09-2005, 10:17 AM
yes i did, i posted them on a freinds site.That might be were they showed up from..

Dead Alive
02-09-2005, 10:19 AM
probably

Silverpsycho
02-10-2005, 02:28 AM
Awesome mask there Pugsly! I am sure it is a treasured item to you. Owning anything used from within a movie would be quite a feeling. I wish I could have an actual piece used from the original Dawn of the Dead and I don't care if it was either big or small, minor or major. Just knowing it was used somewhere in there would make my day. :D However, my check used for the film is cool enough for me at this point in time.
Thanks for sharing your pics here. ;)

MrTaft
02-10-2005, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Dead Alive
i have one of the fake shark teeth from the original jaws.....i got it in disney land florida, it was awarded to me for winning a jaws trivia raffle

That definately won't be an original tooth - probably one from the models they have on the ride there.

LStrode
08-05-2005, 11:52 AM
I have been collecting movie props and wardrobe for the past few years.... nothing from Halloween yet, but tihs is some of what I have:

Final Destination 2 (Michael Lande's last outfit he wore in the picnic scene)

Terminator 3 (John Connor's outfit he wears when is laboring in the opening scenes)

Rules of Attraction (James Van Der Beek's and Ian Somerhalder's shirts, the Nike jacket from the guy that Ian was trying to pick up on )

Texas Chainasaw Massacre remake (Morgan's outfit - 2 New York Shirts, pants, shoes, glasses; also the little boy's drawing from the mill)

8 Mile (couple outfits that Mekhi Phifer wore)

Freaky Friday (Jamie Lee Curtis' glasses, sunglasses, her tank top, and her jeans that she wore during the "thong" scene)

Nightmare on Elm Street (the top half of the front door from the original set!)

If you want me to post pictures of any of this, just let me know. I'd love to see what other people have too.

MinioN
08-05-2005, 12:29 PM
I have a few things but they're not really film props. Im a big fan of the Misfits (the horror punk band) and I went to one of their concerts and got Jerry (the bassest and new singer) to give me his towl he dried off with after a concert--still has the black makeup he uses around his eyes on it.
Another item I have was when I took a trip to the camp where Friday the 13th was filmed in NJ, and, after being chased away by the cartaker, managed to grab a rock from the site--so it's my own little piece of Camp Crystal Lake.
I also attended the Fango show several years ago when the Sleepaway Camp reunion took place and they gave out a few of the red "Return to Sleepaway Camp" t-shirts, well mine was give to me by Angela and I had the whol cast and director sign the shirt and then they gave me the sharpie they used to sign it.,,,I've also got a sharpie that Jackie CHan gave me back in the '90's when he put out his book...other then that, I just have fairly common things like autographs--tho my Donald Pleasance autograph is still the cornerstone of my collection. :-)

nickcastleisgod
10-19-2005, 08:05 PM
Hey Guys,

Does anyone own or know if any original props exist today from either Halloween or Halloween 2? If so do any pics exist of these props?

Trickster
10-20-2005, 08:50 AM
I have some rare Halloween Resurrection beer mats.
Original theatrical Halloween 3 Poster
Original theatrical JAWS :THE REVENGE film poster from 1987
B/W stills/photos from 70s B Movies.. GRIZZLY & DAY OF THE ANIMALS
Original paperback novel of Friday 13th Part 3

mmyers78
10-21-2005, 10:49 AM
i own the h20 rough cut on dvd i thought that was better than the theatrical release

yensed
10-24-2005, 11:52 AM
About 20 mins ago when i went outside and got the mail i received my new favorite item that i will cherish alot. A personalized autograph from John Carpenter :). Probably not rare, but i will cherish it forever!

myers2004
10-25-2005, 05:49 AM
maybe not rare but a great addition to any collection. as soon as i get the address im going to write and try and get one too.

halloweennut82
10-26-2005, 01:32 PM
it's not really rare... i mean alot of people have it but i'm a proud owner of an orginal fangoria from 1981 for the release of halloween 2.

MrTaft
04-13-2006, 01:03 AM
Hi guys,

I wanted to bring up this old prop thread again to show you all my original prop tooth from "Jaws". This was given to me by a good friend of mine from California (he's behind all this upcoming Neca stuff), on my trip there in Feb. 2005. He obtained this tooth directly from special effects designer Roy Arbogast, who lives near-by. Roy had a bunch of these and many other props from the original film, and my friend had it signed by production designer Joe Alves when the three met for lunch one day shortly before my arrival.

The tooth is the third-biggest out of a set of seven different sizes made for "Bruce", and is nicely showing its age. It has a "B" etched into the root to correspond with its size. Roy said this particular tooth was not screen-used (they all went years ago when Bruce was at Universal), but it was made for the production and intended to be used if one of the existing teeth in Bruce was damaged/lost. My friend also gave me a full set of teeth, with the seven different sizes, taken from Roy's original moulds. Judging by the largest one, my prop tooth is the "shotglass"-size one that Hooper pulls out of Ben Gardner's boat. Very cool stuff. :D

Sorry for the bad pics. I took about twenty but none of them turned out very well, for some reason. I tried to be funny with the fish tank pic. :p:)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/mrtaft/2f9211d8.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/mrtaft/IMG_0053.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/mrtaft/IMG_0047.jpg

Trickster
04-13-2006, 01:11 AM
hey :-) thats really cool. very impressed

mhadley
04-29-2006, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Mark Warner
This thread is for those people on the board that own an item that most do not own. This includes rare items released or movie props. (NOTE: I do not include the H6 P-Cut, since it has been more widely produced, but if you want to mention it, that's fine, too.)

(BTW, I did search for this but came up with nothing)

I'll be the first to start out.

When you do a lot of your movie shopping either in the store itself or online, you come across some rare gems. Case in point: eBay. A few years ago, my dad happen to stumble apon a video which supposedly contained some of the cut footage from The Blair Witch Project intercut with the theatrical version of the film. Obviously since this footage was pretty rare, my dad was a bit skeptical about getting it, but decided there was no risk seeing how it was 2 days away from ending and the highest bid (the only bid) was 10 bucks, so my dad bid higher than ten and eventually got the video. He and I sat down to watch it and, sure enough, there was the rare video (YOu could tell, because just like the H6 P-Cut, the video changes quality). However, there was one cut scene (taken from either the VHS version of the movie or one of the documentaries produced to promote the film) where it is better quality. That scene is the deleted Mike confessional scene, which to me was as well acted as the Heather scene. The film didn't have all the cut footage included (If it did, the film would have been extremely long), but it did have some scenes that increased the enjoyment of the film for me.

So, what items have you come across, either on eBay or somewhere else, that you cherish?

I have an item I need help IDing...

I need help with something. I have this Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 2 plastic "3d" poster from 1986 (or 1987) that I need some info on if anyone knows. I say "3d" because the face and saw are raised above the rest of the item.

I can't find this on ebay, or even on google. It's an ad for the video release of the movie (pictured in the link, the coke bottle in the picture is for scale) http://rarevideosfortrade.com/TCMPART2.jpg

I am curious as to if it's worth anything and/or if anyone would be intersted in it. Honestly I am not even sure how I got this, I just found it in my basement last week. My uncle used to run a video store in the 80's and I assume he must have given this to me and I forgot about it (hell, I still have hundreds of old beta tapes from that store). Anyone have an idea about this? Thanks for any help.

http://www.rarevideosfortrade.com

larry-new
04-30-2006, 04:04 AM
That is the video light box display poster from Media Home Video. It goes in a lightbox. Media made them for lots of video releases in the 80's. I've seen those TCM2 ones sell for as much as $50....Here is a pic of mine in the lightbox........................Larry

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/knewby/0A0FRED3.jpg

MrTaft
04-30-2006, 04:52 AM
That's a cool collectible.

larry-new
04-30-2006, 06:41 AM
Thanks Paul...I've got the one pictured and a great Nightmare Freddy one. I've been looking for any Halloween ones but haven't found one yet. I'm not sure if Media made any but I keep hoping......................Larry

myers2004
05-01-2006, 10:08 AM
incredible find there larry. i don't even remember ever seeing any of them but then again around the area i grew up they didin't seem to want to spend the cash to get that type of stuff.

Evil on 2 legs
05-03-2006, 08:17 PM
ntext

Evil on 2 legs
05-07-2006, 07:46 AM
edited

MichaelMyers101
05-07-2006, 09:30 AM
I have the ad slicks for H1 (or whatever you want to call them)

MichaelMyers101
05-07-2006, 09:31 AM
another pic

MichaelMyers101
05-07-2006, 09:32 AM
another

MichaelMyers101
05-07-2006, 09:33 AM
and one more...

How rare and how much is this worth?

MrTaft
05-08-2006, 01:34 AM
Quite rare but you'd be lucky to get $30 for them.

larry-new
05-08-2006, 04:35 AM
Lemme know if you wanna sell 'em...I'll give you a good price!..............................Larry

Laow-Z
05-08-2006, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by MichaelMyers101
and one more...

How rare and how much is this worth?
Nice stuff there but how bout next time holding the camera right side up;)

myers2004
05-08-2006, 05:58 AM
very nice addition there with the ad slick

larry-new
05-08-2006, 06:20 AM
Just got this in today, the video promotional standee of Leatherface from TCM part 2....really wild image...............Larry

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/knewby/texaschainsawmassacre2standee1a.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/knewby/texaschainsawmassacre2standee1b.jpg

Case
05-08-2006, 07:25 AM
Just got this in today, the video promotional standee of Leatherface from TCM part 2....really wild image...............Larry

Wow quite a nice standee imo how tall?

myers2004
05-08-2006, 02:18 PM
that's incredible!!!!! what a great find and addition there larry. you never stop with them. someday i'd love to see pics of your collections.

larry-new
05-08-2006, 04:17 PM
Thanks...Maybe tomorrow I'll shoot some more pics of my monster room.....................Larry

Evil on 2 legs
06-18-2006, 05:15 PM
edited

chad wilsey wis
07-05-2006, 02:59 PM
i hve a halloween sticker its shiny those 80's horror stickers tht came out in the 50cent machines in the cardboardi hve it in mint in a plastic baseball card holder ...its the pic of poster of part one with halloween written down the left side in red of HALLOWEEN and the pumpkin and knife ...i dont see any one with tht if i can i will get pic i also ''had''while getting tht friday the 13th and elm street part 1 pic sticker in the 3 tries getting the stickers and i put those on somethin ,but somehow i kept the HALLOWEEN in mint

Halloween444
07-05-2006, 03:19 PM
One of my most rare item is my h4 tin signed by danielle harris

urbanchaos
07-05-2006, 07:02 PM
At this time, I would say my Children of the corn III: Urban Harvest Demo Tape in a mint condition that i've got in a garage sale for 1 $.

Here's some pic:

chad wilsey wis
07-06-2006, 02:04 PM
this halloween sticker i own is too rare i found in a 50cent machine in trhe 80's still in mint backing and all

chad wilsey wis
07-06-2006, 02:04 PM
size of a baseball card

urbanchaos
07-06-2006, 02:22 PM
what an awsome item :bow:

chad wilsey wis
07-06-2006, 03:55 PM
thks ..hope u liked it

NBKilla
07-08-2006, 10:46 PM
I have The Flintstones pilot episode on dvd. I'm not sure if that's rare but I'm gonna guess the Flintstones pilot is pretty fucking infrequent these days.

Evil on 2 legs
07-19-2006, 03:16 PM
edited

Cereal Killer
08-03-2006, 12:56 PM
I'm a mask man. SSN last month production (10/03) Sandman 78', CGP Nightmare Man 78', and a first year Don Post "The Mask".

Aside from that it's the framed posters for H1-3, the NECA 18" figure, Myers/Loomis boxed "porch set", Movie Maniacs Myers, Myers bust, bobblehead, soundtracks.

Evil on 2 legs
08-06-2006, 05:08 PM
edited

Evil on 2 legs
08-18-2006, 07:25 PM
edited

Iammrtwisted
08-20-2006, 12:49 PM
http://groups.msn.com/MovieTVmemorab...oto&PhotoID=37
http://groups.msn.com/MovieTVmemorab...oto&PhotoID=35
http://groups.msn.com/MovieTVmemorab...oto&PhotoID=38

None of those worked for me EO2L

Evil on 2 legs
08-31-2006, 11:49 PM
edited

Evil on 2 legs
09-09-2006, 02:39 PM
edited

Evil on 2 legs
09-13-2006, 05:42 PM
deleted

LStrode
10-17-2006, 07:58 PM
Texas Chainsaw Massacre

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/lauriestrode99/7d197777.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/lauriestrode99/47c42c75.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/lauriestrode99/e3ba149a.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/lauriestrode99/489b2d59.jpg

chaos_thorn
10-18-2006, 10:36 AM
Very nice! Where did you get that stuff? Ebay?

LStrode
10-18-2006, 10:50 AM
Very nice! Where did you get that stuff? Ebay?

I get some stuff from ebay, the Texas Chainsaw stuff came directly through New Line Cinema which has their own auction website.

Since it's that time of year I will share some of my other stuff. Here is my prized possession, the top half of the Elm Street door from the original movie set.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/lauriestrode99/83f3f043.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/lauriestrode99/0aef3be7.jpg

H20-Fan
10-18-2006, 11:05 AM
Cool stuff!!!

LStrode
11-03-2006, 05:17 PM
More stuff for those interested....

Morgan's shoes from TCM...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/lauriestrode99/Props010.jpg

LStrode
11-03-2006, 05:18 PM
Jamie Lee Curtis items from Freaky Friday...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/lauriestrode99/Props013.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/lauriestrode99/Props011.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/lauriestrode99/Props012.jpg

LStrode
11-03-2006, 05:19 PM
Michael Landes outfit from Final Destination 2 (from the final picnic scene)....

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/lauriestrode99/Props004.jpg

gogochar
11-03-2006, 06:31 PM
edited
edited
edited
edited
deletedYou do know you can just delete them yourself, right?

ironman7845
11-03-2006, 06:41 PM
You do know you can just delete them yourself, right?

What makes you think that he will check this thread again and see what you posted for him after a few months?

Nils
11-05-2006, 06:16 AM
I own several Myers masks from the movie molds. I also own the screenused body bag that Michael lay in at the end of Resurrection.

Iammrtwisted
11-06-2006, 01:41 PM
I own several Myers masks from the movie molds. I also own the screenused body bag that Michael lay in at the end of Resurrection.

Pardon my french, but that is Fuckin Cool!!!

Nils
11-07-2006, 05:45 AM
Thanks bro. ;)

LStrode
11-16-2006, 09:47 PM
Photos from Dr. Loomis' wall in Halloween: H20....

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/lauriestrode99/H20001.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/lauriestrode99/H20002.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/lauriestrode99/H20003.jpg

scabboy
12-29-2006, 01:53 AM
Other than memorabilia, All of the screen used stuff I have are some slugs from the movie SLUGS (got from DP Donald Sutherland (not THAT Donald Sutherland), a prop pistol from Young Guns 2 and A brick from the ruins on The Burning (shot not too far from where I live).

Nils
12-29-2006, 02:00 AM
Here's pics of my stuff. :)

http://www.ohmb.net/showthread.php?t=10306

H20-Fan
12-29-2006, 03:15 AM
Unfortunately I don't have any movie props, but I do have some rare Halloween items.

I have:

Halloween 5 German Standee
Halloween H20 German Standee
Halloween H20 Electronic Press Kit BETA Master
Halloween Resurrection Hand Painted Indonesian Poster
Halloween H20 Premiere Carry All Bag
Halloween 4 Premiere T-Shirt
Halloween H20 Grand German Cinema Poster

myers2004
12-29-2006, 04:37 AM
I so want that brick or one of them if it is still there. I loved the movie The Burning. that is actually tied on my all time favorites with Halloween.

Johnathon
12-29-2006, 10:27 AM
Nils, like I said before, that body bag is awesome. LStrode, those pics are SO cool.

I don't own anything rare. The rarest item I own are two of the Spanish lobby posters used to promote Halloween 4 in Mexico back in '88. They're pretty good condition considering that they're almost 20 years old, but I can't afford real screen used items like some of you.:bigeyes:

DickWarlock
01-02-2007, 10:18 AM
Nils, like I said before, that body bag is awesome. LStrode, those pics are SO cool.

I don't own anything rare. The rarest item I own are two of the Spanish lobby posters used to promote Halloween 4 in Mexico back in '88. They're pretty good condition considering that they're almost 20 years old, but I can't afford real screen used items like some of you.:bigeyes:

that is exactly right man, I cant afford jack either. The question I have is....how on Earth do some of you people get this stuff? I can not imagine havng access to thngs like screen used body bags etc.

scabboy
01-02-2007, 06:26 PM
I can get you a brick, mine is a 20lb cinder block with concrete allover it.
If you really want next time I am up there I can grab one.

Billy Loomis
01-30-2007, 07:31 AM
Horror collection: Scream:I have the packaged costume that Deputy Dewey shows Sheriff Burke after him telling him you can find theseat any "five and dime".

Scream 2: I also have the packaged costume given out to Omar Epps and Jada Pinkett Smith as they enter to watch the movie.

I have a Scream mask signed by Wes Craven, Drew Barrymore,Neve Campbell,Skeet Ulrich,Matthew Lillard,Courtney Cox,Rose McGowan,Jamie Kennedy,David Arquette, Roger Jackson(voice of the killer), Linda Blair,,small role but hell i had to get hers, and finally,,the Fonz,,Henry Winkler as Pricipal Himbry. I would say this was a cool experience to get these autos,,no auctions or ebay,,in person baby,,yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh it was Screaaaaam!

Also from Scream i have the red and green sweater worn by Wes Craven in his "janitor" role,aka Freddy Krueger look alike.

I have the voice changer from Scream 3 and the old snapshots of Maureen Prescott that was shown to Gale Weathers and her Gale Weathers wanna be (Parker Posey) while investigating. (Scream fans will know what i am talkin about.

I also have the exact same VHS tape from Scream 3 which was viewed in the movie where Randy starts his Trilogy anthem given to the gang by his sister.

I also have the big ass face of the Green Goblin that was used on the main rig in the movie Maximum Overdrive,,signed by Emilio Estevez,, quite cool.

I have a mask and a shoulder rocket from the movie Predator

And many others,,some not from horror films,,tv,,sitcom,,series,,etc.

H20-Fan
01-30-2007, 07:35 AM
Horror collection: Scream:I have the packaged costume that Deputy Dewey shows Sheriff Burke after him telling him you can find theseat any "five and dime".

Scream 2: I also have the packaged costume given out to Omar Epps and Jada Pinkett Smith as they enter to watch the movie.

I have a Scream mask signed by Wes Craven, Drew Barrymore,Neve Campbell,Skeet Ulrich,Matthew Lillard,Courtney Cox,Rose McGowan,Jamie Kennedy,David Arquette, Roger Jackson(voice of the killer), Linda Blair,,small role but hell i had to get hers, and finally,,the Fonz,,Henry Winkler as Pricipal Himbry. I would say this was a cool experience to get these autos,,no auctions or ebay,,in person baby,,yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh it was Screaaaaam!

Also from Scream i have the red and green sweater worn by Wes Craven in his "janitor" role,aka Freddy Krueger look alike.

I have the voice changer from Scream 3 and the old snapshots of Maureen Prescott that was shown to Gale Weathers and her Gale Weathers wanna be (Parker Posey) while investigating. (Scream fans will know what i am talkin about.

I also have the exact same VHS tape from Scream 3 which was viewed in the movie where Randy starts his Trilogy anthem given to the gang by his sister.

I also have the big ass face of the Green Goblin that was used on the main rig in the movie Maximum Overdrive,,signed by Emilio Estevez,, quite cool.

WOW cool stuff! :bow:

Billy Loomis
01-30-2007, 07:44 AM
Horror collection: Scream:I have the packaged costume that Deputy Dewey shows Sheriff Burke after him telling him you can find these at any "five and dime".

I have 12 Scream masks signed by Wes Craven, Drew Barrymore,Neve Campbell,Skeet Ulrich,Matthew Lillard,Courtney Cox,Rose McGowan,Jamie Kennedy,David Arquette, Roger Jackson(voice of the killer), Linda Blair,,small role but hell i had to get hers, and finally,,the Fonz,,Henry Winkler as Pricipal Himbry.Each mask for each autograph, out of the twelve, 3 were screen used. I got them to sign their "real" name and the character they portrayed in the movie.I would say this was a cool experience to get these autos,,no auctions or ebay,,in person baby,,yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh it was Screaaaaam!

Laow-Z
01-30-2007, 07:48 AM
And you posted this twice because......?

Billy Loomis
01-30-2007, 09:17 AM
my pc froze up and i wasn't sure it posted,, i hope that clears it up for ya. Damn, mistakes happen!

storyofdillon
02-03-2007, 03:25 PM
i heard someone had a backpack used from h-resurrection..that would be a sweet thing to have

Billy Loomis
02-27-2007, 05:49 PM
Just got the original screen used baseball bat "Peacemaker" from Stephen King's movie Silver Bullet. Have a couple of more biggies on the way,, will post when they arrive.

Michael Myer's
04-01-2007, 12:26 PM
nice prop's guys!.

chaos_thorn
04-01-2007, 05:58 PM
i heard someone had a backpack used from h-resurrection..that would be a sweet thing to have

That would be me. I just got a display case for it this weekend.

Where in Minnesota are you from?

WhiteZombie
04-01-2007, 06:12 PM
Horror collection: Scream:I have the packaged costume that Deputy Dewey shows Sheriff Burke after him telling him you can find these at any "five and dime".

I have 12 Scream masks signed by Wes Craven, Drew Barrymore,Neve Campbell,Skeet Ulrich,Matthew Lillard,Courtney Cox,Rose McGowan,Jamie Kennedy,David Arquette, Roger Jackson(voice of the killer), Linda Blair,,small role but hell i had to get hers, and finally,,the Fonz,,Henry Winkler as Pricipal Himbry.Each mask for each autograph, out of the twelve, 3 were screen used. I got them to sign their "real" name and the character they portrayed in the movie.I would say this was a cool experience to get these autos,,no auctions or ebay,,in person baby,,yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh it was Screaaaaam!

Wicked. Im a Scream fan myself, you have any pictures?

lilmikeymyers
09-07-2007, 07:41 PM
I recently put my piece of Myers memorabllia on the old Ebay.

It's the "BLOODY TRIPOD" that was used to kill 'Charley' in the Myers' house in Resurrection. Everyone knows the scene-it's a CLASSIC.

It ofcourse has the Miramax COA.

Check it out if you get a chance.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270163477216

Iammrtwisted
09-11-2007, 08:12 PM
I recently put my piece of Myers memorabllia on the old Ebay.

It's the "BLOODY TRIPOD" that was used to kill 'Charley' in the Myers' house in Resurrection. Everyone knows the scene-it's a CLASSIC.

It ofcourse has the Miramax COA.

Check it out if you get a chance.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270163477216

Well as much as I would love to own that, I got out bid. Being out of work and unable to much I can't afford to bid as high as I would like. Good luck

Sseadoubleyou
09-29-2007, 02:08 PM
i've just started mine

MarioHsibling
10-24-2007, 10:25 PM
I don't own much other than a Don Post mask but I did make it to the mecca in South Pasedena and took some pics of the Myers house on 1000 Mission St. that was way cool along with the hardware store where the mask, rope and knife was stolen from in H1 this was a cool experience for me the house now houses some business offices.:krad:

BuiltForTheKill
10-30-2007, 09:01 AM
The only Halloween items I own I'm selling on ebay. All of my Michael Myers Autographed photos.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160173529926

UOMe20Bukz
11-16-2007, 02:26 PM
About a month or so ago I won an autographed copy of "Blade II", signed by Luke Goss (who played Nomak in the movie)... got an autographed picture of him with it too.

magicpumpkin3
06-22-2012, 08:49 PM
i have some animation from the movie evil toons
plus a star trek os film cel:mike:

z0mbiej0e
08-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Not sure if this is a rare item, but...

http://i45.tinypic.com/2vijrsw.jpg

My RCA Videodisc of Frankenstein.

I don't known a player, but the photo and artwork are killer ;)

Oh, and this as well...

http://i45.tinypic.com/303fw4k.jpg

urbanchaos
11-19-2012, 04:39 AM
Not sure if this is a rare item, but...

http://i45.tinypic.com/2vijrsw.jpg

My RCA Videodisc of Frankenstein.

I don't known a player, but the photo and artwork are killer ;)

Oh, and this as well...

http://i45.tinypic.com/303fw4k.jpg
Niice! Always wanted that Manson magasine!

FiveByFiveFVS
12-30-2012, 10:09 AM
I have the novelizations of Black Christmas, Halloween, & Halloween II.

Prop wise I have four of Eliza Dushku's & two of Amy Acker's screen worn costumes from Dollhouse.

My prized piece is one of the screen used knives from Rob Zombie's Halloween II.

Myers78-?
12-31-2012, 12:23 PM
I have quite a rare piece. The knife from Halloween 4 that was used for most of the filming. It has the wear and tear from filming. My aunt went to high school with Sasha Jenson and they have been good friends all their lives. She acquired through him somehow, heard I loved the movies, and gave it to me. :)

cinezombi
01-23-2013, 01:13 AM
So far the only Halloween film related props or special items I have obtained is
a crew jacket from Halloween:R. I got it cause it had the working title of Halloween 8

I have Halloween orange C4 strands of lights and curtains from The RIR in RZH2

Budd
06-22-2013, 05:49 PM
Budd HMH jacket (from H2) & Rabbit In Red matchbook...prob. other stuff. Just can't think of it now...oh yeah & a Kim Gottlieb print signed to me...she rocks!

The Kilted One
06-22-2013, 06:08 PM
Would this be Budd's actual jacket, or a repro? I'm assuming repro.

Budd
06-23-2013, 05:23 PM
Yeah...Silver Shampain made it in a limited amount & I bought it at the 25th Anniversary in 2003. My first time to California & thought it would be warmer. It felt like is was in the 40's during the night / early morning, so I got the jacket...plus Budd is a pimp!