PDA

View Full Version : Bub

Dead Alive
12-31-2004, 01:01 PM
Does anyone know how long it took for "Frankenstein" to train Bub?

Chomp_on_this
12-31-2004, 02:08 PM
I believe it was 4 weeks, 10 hours, 23min, and 54 seconds.

Maybe ZC can shed more light onto this...

Dead Alive
12-31-2004, 02:10 PM
What makes you think it took that long?

Franchise
12-31-2004, 02:10 PM
It's an opinion. I'm betting it took longer.

Dead Alive
12-31-2004, 02:22 PM
I would have guessed a couple of months. The army leader guy was a faggot.....why kill Frankenstein, sure, what he was doing was inhumain but it was all for a good cause

Chomp_on_this
12-31-2004, 02:27 PM
I actually have no idea. It was a total guess. I am assuming it didnt take longer than that because he was kept chained to the wall. And when the soldiers brought in the zombies they'd chain them to the wall, and Dr. Logan would then take them and do his experiments. I am guessing Bub must have done something to save him from being operated on, thus keeping him alive on the wall.

Plus, Rhodes told Logan that he would allow (I think it was a month) for Logan to continue his experimentations. So I am guessing Bub was still pretty early in the process. But as you know that month time was cut quite short.

Chomp_on_this
12-31-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Dead Alive
I would have guessed a couple of months. The army leader guy was a faggot.....why kill Frankenstein, sure, what he was doing was inhumain but it was all for a good cause

He was feeding his soldiers to Bub. Officers of the military take great pride in trying to keep their men alive, and if they fall under fire, they are respected thoroughly, even in death. In Rhodes' eyes, what Logan was doing was completey disrespectful.

Franchise
12-31-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Dead Alive

We don't use faggot around here. Warning #1.

atomic dog
01-01-2005, 08:23 AM
i have no idea either. it doesn't really say it in the movie but i'll look through the insert and see if it says anything.

btw, i get to meet the guy who played bub in 1 week.

Dead Alive
01-01-2005, 10:38 AM
how you get to meet him....where!?

atomic dog
01-01-2005, 09:31 PM
chiller theatre next friday through sunday.

here's the link:

http://www.chillertheatre.com

gasmeter
01-03-2005, 07:12 AM
cool, i'd say it took a few months to train Bub, he's a tough guy lol :D

T1000416
01-03-2005, 06:23 PM
I'm just gonna say that they each had a conection, right upon first meeting. That, or Bubs still had some of his Humanity left in him. If that's the case, then maybe a week, maybe Two.

zombie commando
02-12-2005, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Chomp_on_this
I believe it was 4 weeks, 10 hours, 23min, and 54 seconds.

Maybe ZC can shed more light onto this...

They never say in the movie, but I would wager a guess it wasn't very long at all. Sarah looks frightened by his sudden appearance, as if she had not seen him there before. I would say it couldn't of been more than a few days. Bub didn't require much training, he was exceptional from the begining, hence the reason Frankenstein spared Bub from disection.

In the Land of the Dead more Bub-like zombies are supposed to crop up. Seems he was the harbinger for a new generation of smarter undead....

Dead Alive
02-12-2005, 08:54 AM
oh my god!!! someone has acyually replied after like 3 months...finally

Originally posted by gasmeter
cool, i'd say it took a few months to train Bub, he's a tough guy lol :D

he is a zombie :p

zombie commando
04-14-2005, 10:05 AM
Zombies are pretty damn tough man. How do you think they are able to rip people's arms off, and tear into their guts with ease? Unbridled zombie strength mon frer!