PDA

View Full Version : Halloween German lobby set

larry-new
12-30-2004, 08:13 AM
Anyone of you advanced collectors know exactly how many cards are in the German set for H1? Any photo(s) of the set so I can view the cards? Thanks, Larry

MrTaft
12-30-2004, 08:41 PM
The one on eBay at the moment that I assume led you to post this thread is not a full set. The full set was sixteen, and from memory two of the cards missing from this set are the famous Marion/hand shot in the station wagon and Laurie staggering away from the door as Michael appears out of the darkness behind her.

larry-new
12-31-2004, 02:34 AM
Thanks Mr. Taft....as always you come through. Yeah, I was eyeballin' that set on Ebay. I've been trying to piece together a complete set, but ain't having too much luck............Larry

MyersFan927
12-31-2004, 10:20 AM
Larry, the set you are talking about is among one of my top favorites as far as lobby cards go. Although I don't own them, those cards would be fantastic to buy if a complete set is able to be found. Good luck on finding the proper set, they're really worth it (obviously, lol)! But unfortunately, even when you come across one, the cost will not be cheap. :(

larry-new
12-31-2004, 11:57 AM
Yeah..that is truly a nice set. I've got an incomplete set now and saw the one that's on Ebay now. The one for sale now is too an incomplete set and I'm not ready to pay huge bucks for a few cards....I guess I'll keep looking. The French set for H1 is a really nice set as well......................................Larry

MrTaft
12-31-2004, 07:32 PM
I've only seen the complete set once, and it did go for at least $200 from memory.