PDA

View Full Version : The Night is near. Pray for daylight

Thrillogy
09-21-2004, 01:29 PM
well I talked to Atomic bout this thread and he said go for it. Now its a zombie story I came up with and he said it would be good to post it here. so here I go. I can't believe no one has ever written something on this line of a story.

Camp Fitch is gearing around for another year of recieving young , courageous , little kids. The kids are asleep and now its time for the counselors to have a little fun. While swimming in the lake nearby they never return back to thier stations next morning. Then the activities pass, and then its Night once again. This time one by one they find bodies upon bodies eaten out. one girl with half of her throat gone. The bodes rise from the water. pray for daylight.

of course the story needs some work. I have no current title at the moment and will post chapter 1 tomorrow :)

Roswell
09-21-2004, 01:31 PM
Sounds a bit too much like Friday the 13th.............except with zombies. Boy wouldn't Tom Savini have a field day with that film!

Thrillogy
09-21-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Mark Warner
Sounds a bit too much like Friday the 13th.............except with zombies. Boy wouldn't Tom Savini have a field day with that film!
eh much of the storyline doesnt really sound like f13. just because theres a camp , a lake , and counselors and well killer(s) doesnt mean its like f13 my friend ;) anyways this is one of 3 stories. the second will effect the small town then the big city hehe

Blackesteyes
09-21-2004, 03:43 PM
camp, lake, counselors and killer(s) kinda screams F13 to me dude, but it would be pretty sweet anyway.

Thrillogy
09-24-2004, 07:14 AM
ok i have decided there will be two more stories following this one. and here is a quick wrap- up of what they will consist of

second book- after the deadly night at camp the zombie population rises into a small town. then it is up to the government officials. can they stop it ?

third book- the zombie population eventually reaches a whole city.

any ideas for a title for the first , second and third stories?

Blackesteyes
09-24-2004, 07:23 AM
Zombie swim team from mars lol

Thrillogy
09-24-2004, 07:32 AM
haha. for the first one i was thinking these ideas

Camp Zombie
The Dead will rise
The living dead.

now for all the books here are titles for all three . starting with the first

The walking dead
The Living dead
the mourning dead

now these titles could use some help. so any help would be greatly appreciated of course. i hate figuring out the titles cause its the hardest task IMO to do. What do you think of the titles so far?

Thrillogy
09-26-2004, 05:42 AM
expect half of the first chapter up by later this afternoon

boogeyman87
02-19-2005, 10:23 PM
My apologies for resurrecting this thread but I needed to. Well, its doubtful this will be made, and you've been gone recently. But I think the idea sound(s) cool. O'well Justin, maybe you'll finish/start this one day/year/century.

Superman
02-19-2005, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by boogeyman87
My apologies for resurrecting this thread but I needed to. Well, its doubtful this will be made, and you've been gone recently. But I think the idea sound(s) cool. O'well Justin, maybe you'll finish/start this one day/year/century. I think maybe you mean you hope maybe one day he'll finish anything he ever starts. Which I have not seen one finished product from Justin.

boogeyman87
02-19-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Superman
I think maybe you mean you hope maybe one day he'll finish anything he ever starts. Which I have not seen one finished product from Justin.

Yes, I didnt want to put it that way but I would've liked to see something on this. Might as well take it up myself or something.

Superman
02-19-2005, 10:40 PM
Yes, I didnt want to put it that way but I would've liked to see something on this. Might as well take it up myself or something. Ha ha...go for it. :)

boogeyman87
02-19-2005, 10:43 PM
Ha ha...go for it. :)

Unfortunately I've already got something in the shadows dealing with zombies. So thats a no. ;)

Superman
02-19-2005, 10:46 PM
Unfortunately I've already got something in the shadows dealing with zombies. So thats a no. ;) Then why did you say :

Yes, I didnt want to put it that way but I would've liked to see something on this. Might as well take it up myself or something. Stop getting our hopes up and then dashing them down upon the rocks so far below.

boogeyman87
02-19-2005, 10:47 PM
Then why did you say :

Stop getting our hopes up and then dashing them down upon the rocks so far below.

I said something and your hopes will be fine when you see my story. ;)