PDA

View Full Version : Best of Halloween 1-6 Cover

Nils
12-11-2004, 02:40 PM
hey people!

i just bought the CD "Best of Halloween 1-6" on eBay....
now i'm quite mad cuz there was NO cover in the case!!!:(

and then you guys popped into my mind... is there anyone who owns this CD?:(
if so, could anyone please do a hi-q scan of the covers for me??
thats would be sooo cool...:)

i hate this guy on ebay for cheatin me...:(
so pleease help me...i would love you forever if someone would send me a cover...:)

cheers,
Nils

MyersFan927
12-11-2004, 02:45 PM
Nils,

You should definitely return the CD. There's no way you should keep it. I would get a refund and wait for another one to come along. Better yet, the next time I talk to you on AIM I can direct you to another place where you can get a good-condition Halloween 1-6 CD.

Evil Never Dies
12-11-2004, 02:49 PM
Well if you still want it here they are. The front cover

Evil Never Dies
12-11-2004, 02:50 PM
Back cover

Nils
12-11-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Evil Never Dies
Back cover

hey man, thanks! :)

MyersFan927
12-11-2004, 02:58 PM
Nice scans, Stephen. I'd really like to obtain a copy of the CD, it looks awesome and has great songs on there. Right now the only ones I do not currently own are Resurrection (which has decent songs) and the compliation.

Evil Never Dies
12-11-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by MyersFan927
Nice scans, Stephen. I'd really like to obtain a copy of the CD, it looks awesome and has great songs on there. Right now the only ones I do not currently own are Resurrection (which has decent songs) and the compliation.

The resurrection one is good soundtrack. I only have the best of halloween 1-6, resurrection and the special edition Halloween.

Nils
12-11-2004, 03:05 PM

hey vince, i just made a copy of the CD for u!! :)

Nils
12-11-2004, 03:05 PM
The resurrection one is good soundtrack. I only have the best of halloween 1-6, resurrection and the special edition Halloween.

woow, u got the resurrection CD?? man thats one of my favorite soundtracks!!! :)

Evil Never Dies
12-11-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Nils
woow, u got the resurrection CD?? man thats one of my favorite soundtracks!!! :)

I have to agree. I love the theme tune. It sticks to the original but yet it still gives to something different! Danny Lux is brilliant!

Nils
12-11-2004, 03:08 PM
I have to agree. I love the theme tune. It sticks to the original but yet it still gives to something different! Danny Lux is brilliant!

yep!! but its soooo expensive here ;) around 16....:(

Evil Never Dies
12-11-2004, 03:10 PM
yep!! but its soooo expensive here ;) around 16....:(

I remember pre-ordering it and getting it before the movie was released in the UK! I was so excited! I wanted to hear the new verison of the halloween theme tune! And it was well worth the wait!

MyersFan927
12-11-2004, 03:11 PM
hey vince, i just made a copy of the CD for u!! :)

:eek: Thanks, you didn't have to do that! :)

For such a sucky movie, the soundtrack's not bad. I heard most of the samples on Amazon.com and of course you can hear much of it in the movie.

Evil Never Dies
12-11-2004, 03:13 PM
:eek: Thanks, you didn't have to do that! :)

For such a sucky movie, the soundtrack's not bad. I heard most of the samples on Amazon.com and of course you can hear much of it in the movie.

It would be great if they get Danny came back for part 9. He is my 3rd best. 1st is John then Alan.

MyersFan927
12-11-2004, 03:22 PM
It would be great if they get Danny came back for part 9. He is my 3rd best. 1st is John then Alan.

Alan is my favorite...how can he be your second :eek:? lol John's score is almost perfect, but he doesn't top Alan Howarth ;)

Evil Never Dies
12-11-2004, 03:24 PM
Alan is my favorite...how can he be your second :eek:? lol John's score is almost perfect, but he doesn't top Alan Howarth ;)

I think I would put John first is because he did the original. But Alan's work is just as good. He did a damn good job from 2-6.

MyersFan927
12-11-2004, 03:33 PM
OMG I am such an idiot. lol I thought you were talking about John Ottman instead of John Carpenter. I forgot all about him for some strange reason, lol. In that case, John is first. Then comes Alan, John O., and Danny. Sorry about that, Stephen. :D

Evil Never Dies
12-11-2004, 03:36 PM
OMG I am such an idiot. lol I thought you were talking about John Ottman instead of John Carpenter. I forgot all about him for some strange reason, lol. In that case, John is first. Then comes Alan, John O., and Danny. Sorry about that, Stephen. :D

Shame on you! Forgetting about John Carpenter! :D

John Ottman did a damn good job with the H20 sound track aswell. He took a classic theme and turned it something good. I liked the violins and everything.

Evil Never Dies
12-11-2004, 03:46 PM
Hey Vincent. What soundtracks to you have?

MyersFan927
12-11-2004, 03:48 PM
Hey Vincent. What soundtracks to you have?

Let's see...I have 1,2,3,4,5(even though Josh didn't actually give it to me yet, but it's still bought), 6, Portrait, 20th Anniversary, and the H25 convention soundtrack. So basically, every one except the compliation (well technically, Nils just gave me one hehe) and Resurrection.

Also, I have the special Japanese LP of H1, which offers different music.

Nils
12-11-2004, 04:08 PM
Shame on you! Forgetting about John Carpenter! :D

John Ottman did a damn good job with the H20 sound track aswell. He took a classic theme and turned it something good. I liked the violins and everything.

i really have to agree!! the orchestral version is sooo cool...tremendous! very impressing.
and i like the choir in Resurrections main theme....awesome! :)

Evil Never Dies
12-12-2004, 04:28 AM
i really have to agree!! the orchestral version is sooo cool...tremendous! very impressing.
and i like the choir in Resurrections main theme....awesome! :)

The choir in the Resurrection theme really gave it an eerie feel to it. I liked it alot!

Nils
12-12-2004, 04:41 AM
IMO, the resurrection and the H2O soundtrack are best best ones after H1....but H2 was also cool!
when i first listened to it, i hated it....but it grew on me;)
i particularly like the organs in H2! :)

Evil Never Dies
12-12-2004, 04:44 AM
IMO, the resurrection and the H2O soundtrack are best best ones after H1....but H2 was also cool!
when i first listened to it, i hated it....but it grew on me;)

I would say all the soundtracks are good! I don't think i could choose a fav. They are just to damn good!

Nils
12-12-2004, 04:47 AM
yup, John Carpenter, Alan and JOhn did a damn good job on them! :)

Nils
12-12-2004, 04:48 AM
ooh....and of course danny :D

Evil Never Dies
12-12-2004, 04:49 AM
yup, John Carpenter, Alan and JOhn did a damn good job on them! :)

I dont have a bad word to say agaist them! They are brilliant at want they do! And that is doing a brilliant score!

Nils
12-12-2004, 05:13 AM
yup! lets hope the H9 score will be as good as the existing sequels! :)

Beau
12-12-2004, 05:32 AM
Nils,

You should definitely return the CD. There's no way you should keep it. I would get a refund and wait for another one to come along. Better yet, the next time I talk to you on AIM I can direct you to another place where you can get a good-condition Halloween 1-6 CD.

Ha ha yes. No dout send it back.
I know i would. ;)

Evil Never Dies
12-12-2004, 05:33 AM
yup! lets hope the H9 score will be as good as the existing sequels! :)

I'm sure it will! All the soundtracks are enjoyable and the next one will be aswell! (Fingers crossed!)

Nils
12-12-2004, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by Beau
Ha ha yes. No dout send it back.
I know i would. ;)

he cancelled his ebay account. and its only a cover...it was only 5. :) at least i got the CD now :)

Nils
12-12-2004, 05:37 AM
I'm sure it will! All the soundtracks are enjoyable and the next one will be aswell! (Fingers crossed!)

stephen, do u know who will do it?? ;)

Beau
12-12-2004, 05:39 AM
he cancelled his ebay account. and its only a cover...it was only 5. :) at least i got the CD now :)

Ahh well that's good it was cheap.
Aswell yur lucky you have trhe music cds...i don't have any.

Nils
12-12-2004, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Beau
Ahh well that's good it was cheap.
Aswell yur lucky you have trhe music cds...i don't have any.

just check out ebay regularly...well i only have the H5, the best of H1-6, another compilation and I'm getting H2O from vincent ;)

Evil Never Dies
12-12-2004, 05:44 AM
stephen, do u know how will do it?? ;)

No:( But it would be great if Alan, John Ottman or Danny to come back and do it! That would be brilliant! :)

Nils
12-12-2004, 05:50 AM
No:( But it would be great if Alan, John Ottman or Danny to come back and do it! That would be brilliant! :)

or maybe John Carpenter himself?? that would be great. but i dont think this will ever happen. :(

but maybe there will be a total other guy to make the score...like they chose Dominique Othenin Girard to direct H5...and we all know what turned out ;)

i would rather set on the proven guys like Alan, John or Danny...hopefully they'll do so!:)

Beau
12-12-2004, 05:52 AM
just check out ebay regularly...well i only have the H5, the best of H1-6, another compilation and I'm getting H2O from vincent ;)

I will.
I asked for the Halloween 3 movie soundtrack for xmas, i really hope i get it.
The Halloween 3 main title music is excellent.

Evil Never Dies
12-12-2004, 05:53 AM
Yeah, I would be unsure if they got someone new. They might get the wrong guy and he could have a rap verison of the theme tune! :eek: Best way is to stick to the people that did it well.

Nils
12-12-2004, 06:36 AM
Yeah, I would be unsure if they got someone new. They might get the wrong guy and he could have a rap verison of the theme tune! :eek: Best way is to stick to the people that did it well.

oh man a rap version...that would destroy everything! :( even if the movie itself was good...bad music would destroy it all.

Evil Never Dies
12-12-2004, 06:40 AM
oh man a rap version...that would destroy everything! :( even if the movie itself was good...bad music would destroy it all.

Yes. The music is everything to a Halloween movie. (I hope i haven't given anyone ideas to do a rap verison for the next halloween :eek: )

Nils
12-12-2004, 07:34 AM
Yes. The music is everything to a Halloween movie. (I hope i haven't given anyone ideas to do a rap verison for the next halloween :eek: )

i hope nobody of the new halloween-crew read that :D

have you seen the documentary "A Cut ABove The Rest"? they show an example of how your mood changes with the music....they showed the scene where Laurie sits in class and sees Michael staring at her with and without music...the difference was huge! you werent scared at all without the music....but when laurie's theme was played in the background....huuuh...scary!! ;)

Evil Never Dies
12-12-2004, 08:24 AM
i hope nobody of the new halloween-crew read that :D

have you seen the documentary "A Cut ABove The Rest"? they show an example of how your mood changes with the music....they showed the scene where Laurie sits in class and sees Michael staring at her with and without music...the difference was huge! you werent scared at all without the music....but when laurie's theme was played in the background....huuuh...scary!! ;)

Yeah, I saw that. Big difference!

Nils
12-12-2004, 08:33 AM
yeah....and thats why they should definitely use one of the former composers...no new one! ;)

Evil Never Dies
12-12-2004, 08:37 AM
yeah....and thats why they should definitely use one of the former composers...no new one! ;)

Yeah. I agree completely. Get someone in that has already done it before, then that would be one less thing to worry about the film! :)

Nils
12-12-2004, 08:57 AM
Yeah. I agree completely. Get someone in that has already done it before, then that would be one less thing to worry about the film! :)

the other thing i really worry about is the mask...;)

Evil Never Dies
12-12-2004, 09:03 AM
the other thing i really worry about is the mask...;)

When i heard about that they might change the mask to a blood splattered one i nearly sh*t myself! (but know that has been shot down, thankfully) I hope they have a good mask in the next one aswell. Something like the original. But the resurrection masks wasn't that bad aswell.

Nils
12-12-2004, 09:13 AM
they wanted to use a blood splattered mask??? OMG!! where did u get this? that would totally suck...

well i wouldnt want to see the original mask back....would just not seem right....IMO. it would be cool if they used a slightly altered version of the kirk...like they did in H4! :)

Evil Never Dies
12-12-2004, 09:19 AM
they wanted to use a blood splattered mask??? OMG!! where did u get this? that would totally suck...

well i wouldnt want to see the original mask back....would just not seem right....IMO. it would be cool if they used a slightly altered version of the kirk...like they did in H4! :)

They will properly do something different from the resurrection mask. Proplery but a new spin on it.

Nils
12-12-2004, 09:23 AM
They will properly do something different from the resurrection mask. Proplery but a new spin on it.

but please dont make us see michael's eyes....:(

Evil Never Dies
12-12-2004, 09:26 AM
but please dont let us see michael's eyes....:(

I agree with you 100% I didn't like it in H20 that you saw his eyes very clearly. Resurrection didn't do that bad of a job in covering them up but I like it when it is just the black sockets. And you can't see his eyes.

Nils
12-12-2004, 09:28 AM
I agree with you 100% I didn't like it in H20 that you saw his eyes very clearly. Resurrection didn't do that bad of a job in covering them up but I like it when it is just the black sockets. And you can't see his eyes.

but it think the black make up round his eyes was ridiculous...wasnt it? i didnt like it at all.

Evil Never Dies
12-12-2004, 09:30 AM
but it think the black make up round his eyes was ridiculous...wasnt it? i didnt like it at all.

Yeah, they didn't need to do that. I didn't like that.

myers maniac
12-16-2004, 11:03 AM
Well if you still want it here they are. The front cover Can you find a regular cd copy of this anywhere. I'd appreciate any info.

Evil Never Dies
12-16-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by myers maniac
Can you find a regular cd copy of this anywhere. I'd appreciate any info.

Sorry, want to you mean? Do you want info on where to get a copy?

Nils
12-16-2004, 11:13 AM
check out eBay ;)

MyersFan927
12-16-2004, 11:34 AM
Ebay or the UK's amazon.com

Nils
12-16-2004, 11:41 AM
or the german amazon.de ;)

hey vincent i just sent out the CD today!! man i had to pay 8,-- for shipping!! :D 4 grams less and i would have had to pay only 4,-- *geez.... *lol* but its okay!
how's my Portrait of Terror?? ;)

MyersFan927
12-16-2004, 11:59 AM
or the german amazon.de ;)

hey vincent i just sent out the CD today!! man i had to pay 8,-- for shipping!! :D 4 grams less and i would have had to pay only 4,-- *geez.... *lol* but its okay!
how's my Portrait of Terror?? ;)

That much money? Aww, I feel bad now. Let me cover the expenses for you. Oh, and I'll send you Portrait in a couple days!

Nils
12-16-2004, 12:06 PM
naaw you dont have to!! really!
u already paid it with the Portrait of Terror! ;)

MyersFan927
12-16-2004, 12:09 PM
Are you sure? BTW, feel free to ask for any other CDs. I'll give them to you for free. Later, when I get home, we can talk on AIM :)

Franchise
12-16-2004, 12:11 PM
I still got my Portrait of Terror sealed. I really don't like opening my collectibles unless they're already open.

Nils
12-16-2004, 12:17 PM
Are you sure? BTW, feel free to ask for any other CDs. I'll give them to you for free. Later, when I get home, we can talk on AIM :)

hey cool, fanx ;)
where are you right now??

Nils
12-16-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Franchise
I still got my Portrait of Terror sealed. I really don't like opening my collectibles unless they're already open.

really? oh...i could never leave it sealed...would be too excited and curious ;)
do u have the Halloween Resurrection Soundtrack? :)

MyersFan927
12-16-2004, 12:19 PM

what soundtracks do you have?

By the way, my H6 is sealed, but I have a burned copy.

Franchise
12-16-2004, 12:20 PM
I have almost all of them. I think I'm missing 4.

MyersFan927
12-16-2004, 12:20 PM
hey cool, fanx ;)
where are you right now??

Eighth period class.

do u have the Halloween Resurrection Soundtrack? :)

Damn, that's like the only own I still don't own. Would be nice to score on eBay.

Nils
12-16-2004, 12:21 PM
hmm.....whats so special about a sealed copy of the CDs or DVDs? :p

MyersFan927
12-16-2004, 12:22 PM
I have almost all of them. I think I'm missing 4.

Really? Cool. You left a lot of stuff out when you posted your collection a while back. And a lot of the CDs are sealed?

You need to get H4. It's excellent.

Nils
12-16-2004, 12:23 PM
Eighth period class.

Damn, that's like the only own I still don't own. Would be nice to score on eBay.

i knew you don't have it... :D
this ques was for Franchise ;) :D

but i still cant find it on ebay... :(

MyersFan927
12-16-2004, 12:24 PM
i knew you don't have it... :D
this ques was for Franchise ;) :D

Yeah, I know. I was saying that in passing.

Nils
12-16-2004, 12:24 PM
Yeah, I know. I was saying that in passing.

oh sorry...:( ;)

Drielmans
12-21-2004, 05:34 AM
Here is a link to H8 soundtracks:

http://search.ebay.com/halloween-resurrection_Music_W0QQsofocusZbsQQsbrftogZ1QQfrom ZR10QQsacategoryZ11233QQcatrefZC6QQsotrtypeZ1QQsot rvalueZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1QQcoactionZcompareQQcopa genumZ1QQcoentrypageZsearch

Nils
12-21-2004, 08:58 AM
$14....plus shipping to germany...then it will be more expensive than here! :D
its around 16 = $ 18 here...not sure if i should buy it...

Butchered_victim
01-04-2005, 09:16 AM
How do I get this disc? It looks amazing. I would love to buy it!

MyersFan927
01-04-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by LL_HD_Fan

Try the Amazon website from the UK. Sometimes they're seen on Ebay. Otherwise, they can't be bought at stores - they're out of print.

Nils
01-04-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by LL_HD_Fan

you can buy them at the german amazon.
www.amazon.de
:)

WhatIsItMan
03-20-2012, 03:59 AM
I just wanted to share this; I'm not looking to sell it. This is "The Best of Halloween 1-6" soundtracks CD. I found it in Paris in 2000.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e48/whatisitman/DSC01434.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e48/whatisitman/DSC01435.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e48/whatisitman/DSC01436.jpg

WhatIsItMan
03-20-2012, 04:16 AM
Oh sure... after I post this I find this:

http://www.ohmb.net/showthread.php?t=2885&highlight=soundtracks

and this:

http://www.amazon.de/Best-Halloween-1-6-Various/dp/B000024MBX/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332245800&sr=8-1

My bad. heh

halo thirty one
03-20-2012, 05:34 AM
I'm surprised that cd doesn't include the awesome pop-rock cuts from H5, like Romeo, Romeo by Becca. Disappointing :(

Black Sunshine
03-20-2012, 05:42 AM
If i ever hear Romeo Romeo again i will stab the person that played it!

halo thirty one
03-20-2012, 05:45 AM
If i ever hear Romeo Romeo again i will stab the person that played it!
Haha, so, typing the lyrics for all the board to see would result in a banning?

Black Sunshine
03-20-2012, 05:45 AM
no, just a stabbing.

Threads Merged.

halo thirty one
03-20-2012, 05:57 AM
Oh, well that's a relief.