PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe jason undermask + hockey mask

NightMareMan
11-26-2004, 09:54 AM
I ran across this mask it comes with (the cheap foam hockey mask )(which i dont need) but it also has a nice looking undermask does anyone know if this is any good? i read on some forums that this undermask was crap heres a pic of it let me know what you think of it (its practically all i can afford)

joviaaldreetje
11-27-2004, 02:09 PM
I have that one and I got it from eBay just after Halloween...and it was not even that expensive. I paid 50 dollars for it and that was with S&H to Europe...so not a bad deal...
I hope that the pic that I includes is visible....

But where to get the best Michael mask? I got this one from Cinema secrets...but that is not the one used in the original movie...

EDIT

I can't get the pic in...how does it work?

Jackolantern99
11-27-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by joviaaldreetje
I have that one and I got it from eBay just after Halloween...and it was not even that expensive. I paid 50 dollars for it and that was with S&H to Europe...so not a bad deal...
I hope that the pic that I includes is visible....

But where to get the best Michael mask? I got this one from Cinema secrets...but that is not the one used in the original movie...

EDIT

I can't get the pic in...how does it work?

You're hard-pressed to find a mask that looks identical to the one in the original movie. You sure as hell won't get a good knock-off from Cinema Secrets. The closest you'll get to the original is "The Mask" from Don Post Studios.

You could, however, spend an upwards of $200 on a Michael mask from independent mask makers, they usually have the look of the original down pretty well.

Laow-Z
11-27-2004, 02:43 PM
The undermask looks pretty good but there's something about the 2 of them together that doesn't look right to me, don't know what it is.

Jackolantern99
11-27-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Laow-Z
The undermask looks pretty good but there's something about the 2 of them together that doesn't look right to me, don't know what it is.

Jason's skin should be darker.

Not once has it ever been gray...

Laow-Z
11-27-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Jackolantern99

Yea that's it. Should be flesh color. With gray he looks like an alien

PUREEVIL666
11-27-2004, 06:32 PM
yes get it from an independent mask maker
Mass produced shit sucks BAD
I just payed $300 for this
its a NightmareMan78 first run From http://www.nightowlpro.com/
no longer made
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/SPAZ1r/Picture_1716.jpg
this is the new one Nightowl is doing now $250 but you have to be on a waiting list(he he)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/SPAZ1r/psycho.jpg
also looking for a pt7 Jason go to the same place and get the Diehard best pt7 ever made period
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v178/SPAZ1r/DSC_0355.jpg

Superman
11-27-2004, 06:42 PM
Now those are excellent masks. :) Very nice pics.

PUREEVIL666
11-27-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Jackolantern99

it was in pt6

NightMareMan
11-28-2004, 01:22 AM
Wow pureevil that is amazing mask you must have the greatest collection in the world

joviaaldreetje
11-28-2004, 02:17 AM
Wow those are awesome mask, I like both of them... I read a thread a while ago where someone wanted to buy a Halloween mask for under $100....lemme put something straight that wasn't me and I am willing to spend in order to get the product I desire.
The Jason mask is ok with me as is...the only real problem with the mask is that it is too big and moves around at random...sort of...I am quite tall but still this mask is too big for me.....
About Jason skin color, I never noticed but I guess you're right

Thrillogy
11-29-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by NightMareMan
I ran across this mask it comes with (the cheap foam hockey mask )(which i dont need) but it also has a nice looking undermask does anyone know if this is any good? i read on some forums that this undermask was crap heres a pic of it let me know what you think of it (its practically all i can afford)

thats mask now looks like it got hit with a shovel.