PDA

View Full Version : Could Ronnie have been Laurie's father?

blacksymbiote
09-03-2011, 12:03 PM
I can't recall if any of the movie said how long Ronnie and Deborah were together so I was wondering if it were at all possible?

The Saw
09-03-2011, 12:14 PM
It could be possible I suppose, but I highly doubt it.

Blood&Guts
09-03-2011, 01:00 PM
Ronnie's last name was White not Myers. It's possible but I don't think it was intended.

ALDO
09-03-2011, 01:26 PM
Ronnie liked to skull fuck. So probably not.

A Dumb Question
09-03-2011, 01:28 PM
It's Ted Hollister!

EvilOnTwoLegs
09-03-2011, 02:33 PM
I knew he was fucking Deborah Myers in those bushes...I just knew it!

Michael Voorhees
09-03-2011, 04:23 PM
It's not far out the realm of possibilities, but I don't think he was. If that were the case, I think it would've been stated somewhere in either of Zombie's Halloween films.

The Devils Eyes
09-03-2011, 05:41 PM
Ronnie's last name was White not Myers. It's possible but I don't think it was intended.

What does that have to do with anything? None of my moms kids have the same last name as their dads. As big of a piece of shit as he was he doesn't deserve to give any of his kids his name.

I honestly don't care. Tbh it doesn't matter, it doesn't affect the story either way. He could be Michael's dad too, only Judith said her dad was in heaven. You never know, since it wasn't pointed out.

But the OP asked a question. My answer would be probably not. As mucha s he disliked Michael, I think had Laurie been his he would have been mean to Michael for even talking to Laurie. He'd probably say something along the lines of "don't talk to my daughter you fucking freak!" :roflmao:

Michael Voorhees
09-03-2011, 06:18 PM
Yeah, I highly, highly doubt Ronnie could be Michael's father. That would be way more far fetched than the idea of him fathering Laurie.

Khan
09-03-2011, 06:57 PM
Not a chance. That is grasping for straws at best.

The Devils Eyes
09-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Yeah, I highly, highly doubt Ronnie could be Michael's father. That would be way more far fetched than the idea of him fathering Laurie.

So do I, I'm just pointing out that people can believe whatever they want when things aren't pointed out for you. Such as the topic of him fathering Laurie.

blacksymbiote
09-04-2011, 12:33 AM
I just thought about it since Laurie then couldn't walk or talk, so she's probably less than a year old and Deborah and Ronnie must have had something together at some point. Plus I'm just assuming Deborah wouldn't move on from her dead husband that quickly.

The Devils Eyes
09-06-2011, 11:15 AM
I just thought about it since Laurie then couldn't walk or talk, so she's probably less than a year old and Deborah and Ronnie must have had something together at some point. Plus I'm just assuming Deborah wouldn't move on from her dead husband that quickly.

That makes a lot of sense actually. I guess we would have to ask Zombie about this one. On the other hand, Deborah may have just been with Ronnie to have extra money following her husbands/babies daddy's death. I am sure she met him while stripping. And had no other choice but to be with him to support her kids. Its a coin toss for me.

CJ7
10-12-2011, 09:23 PM

Right.Since Ronnie's last name is White, Laurie/Angel isn't his daughter.

That makes a lot of sense actually. I guess we would have to ask Zombie about this one. On the other hand, Deborah may have just been with Ronnie to have extra money following her husbands/babies daddy's death. I am sure she met him while stripping. And had no other choice but to be with him to support her kids. Its a coin toss for me.

That's a good possibilty as to how Deborah met Ronnie leading to him staying at the Myers house.

blacksymbiote
10-14-2011, 03:08 PM
Ronnie and Deborah weren't married, so the last name thing doesn't necessarily mean one way or the other.
Plus Ronnie wasn't exactly bringing in the money.

CJ7
10-16-2011, 11:19 AM
Ronnie and Deborah weren't married, so the last name thing doesn't necessarily mean one way or the other.
Plus Ronnie wasn't exactly bringing in the money.

Regardless of the fact that they weren't married, all of Deborah's children had the last name of Myers and she even calls Judith "her" daughter.That gives reason to believe that she was with someone with the last name Myers before Ronnie.

Michael Voorhees
10-19-2011, 01:55 PM
And, to boot, from the way Judith reacts to Steve calling Ronnie her father, the guy Deborah was with before Ronnie wasn't a dick. I view Ronnie as the idiotic, annoying, bastard of a step-father that comes into a household & immediately becomes detrimental to everything around him.

CJ7
10-19-2011, 02:03 PM
And, to boot, from the way Judith reacts to Steve calling Ronnie her father, the guy Deborah was with before Ronnie wasn't a dick. I view Ronnie as the idiotic, annoying, bastard of a step-father that comes into a household & immediately becomes detrimental to everything around him.

Good point, and well put cause that's exactly what Ronnie is haha.

Jamie Llyod
10-19-2011, 02:18 PM
It is possible, but I honestly doubt it.

80sJEM
12-08-2012, 10:47 AM
Gross, I hope not!

MyersCult81
12-09-2012, 08:10 AM
Interesting idea, god I hope not!