PDA

View Full Version : NOTLD: Reanimated

zombie commando
12-27-2010, 12:21 PM
For my birthday I got a DVD of Night of the Living Dead remade with art from many different artists and mediums. In other words they took Night of the Living Dead and remade the movie frame by frame using comic art, animation, claymation, toothpicks, ink sketches, pencil sketches, oil paintings, and any other damn thing they could think of keeping the soundtrack in tact. The result is pretty mind blowing; like watching a zombie movie on acid. Anyone else had the pleasure?

SLAB
12-27-2010, 12:31 PM
I saw a trailer of this, it was showing in a festival here last year. Didn't end up attending the screening, but it looked to be quite interesting.

captainoneliner
12-27-2010, 01:03 PM
That sounds really neat.. but perhaps hard to sit and watch at the same time. I'll have to see if I can find a snippet of it.

MMyers89
01-13-2011, 07:25 PM
That sounds really badass. Never heard of such a thing though, any idea where to get it?

zombie commando
01-14-2011, 04:45 AM
That sounds really badass. Never heard of such a thing though, any idea where to get it?

I got my copy at an FYE....but I've seen them in Best Buy and Ultimate Electronics. There's always online too.

Silverpsycho
01-18-2011, 02:51 PM
That honestly sounds seriously amazing. Thanks for the heads up as to where I could possibly get my hands on a copy. I'm sure I'll have to resort to somewhere online because I believe my local FYE closed years ago and Best Buy sucks with anything concerning horror.

MMyers89
01-18-2011, 05:46 PM
I checked and Amazon has it. I just hadn't heard of this before and wasn't sure if you got it from somewhere special or if it was a widely available thing.

Silverpsycho
01-20-2011, 01:47 PM
I did a little bit of searching as well and the going price seems to be $14.99. It's available on Amazon and Best Buy's site, but not available in stores, as the site says there's no availability in stores, just online. However, I wouldn't doubt that this made it onto some Best Buy shelves out there, but my dinky little Best Buy would never carry this, sadly.