PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happen to the winning fan of Halloween 9?

Warlock44
06-07-2010, 07:46 AM
I noticed while watching the DVD "Halloween: 25 years of Terror" there was a contest for a fan to be in the next Halloween film which , at that time, was tentatively titled, "Halloween 9". Of course Akkad was tragically killed after this convention and the series went a new direction with Zombie. But did the studio honor it's promise to let this fan appear in the next film?

Pandaz
06-07-2010, 08:06 AM
She had a brief scene that was cut from the film. I'm not sure what her role was.

Jeanette
06-07-2010, 08:09 AM
Just a fast boob flash at the convention and she is history..............

Black Sunshine
06-07-2010, 08:11 AM
ahhhh boobs!

Franchise
06-07-2010, 08:22 AM
Titties good!

Warlock44
06-07-2010, 08:48 AM
So Zombie axed her eh? :banana:

Astro_Creep
06-07-2010, 01:25 PM
So Zombie axed her eh? :banana:

:nodsmile:

HalloweeN63
06-07-2010, 01:32 PM
Silver dollars.

Franchise
06-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Silver dollars.

Me wantie pancakes!

Kara Strode
06-07-2010, 02:37 PM
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth

Blood&Guts
06-07-2010, 03:50 PM
When she flashed and said "See anything you like?" I literally looked at the t.v straight faced as can be and said NO. Worst.Chesticles.Ever.

HalloweeN63
06-07-2010, 03:56 PM
Me wantie pancakes!

Flap Jacks hahahahaha...

Franchise
06-07-2010, 03:57 PM
Flap Jacks hahahahaha...

I got some syrup over here. I want to eat now!

HalloweeN63
06-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Can you imagine all that syrup dripping off those puffy flap jacks...

Franchise
06-07-2010, 04:04 PM
Can you imagine all that syrup dripping off those puffy flap jacks...

Signature quote!

Unknown-Horror
06-07-2010, 04:37 PM
oh yeah, Heather Bowen. IMDB says that she was in Blackout with Lance Warlock. Well if I was making a Halloween film I would totally put her in.

captainoneliner
06-07-2010, 04:45 PM
So did everyone who flashed at the Halloween conventions get banned from appearing in the movies? Damn.

Steven Lloyd
06-07-2010, 04:56 PM
Seriously, who was the lucky winner in Zombieween?

Oh my God. The poor girl... wasn't... the RAPE VICTIM, was she?!

atomic dog
06-07-2010, 05:16 PM
I think had a 2 second scene as an extra during a school scene.

Jeanette
06-07-2010, 06:28 PM
When she flashed and said "See anything you like?" I literally looked at the t.v straight faced as can be and said NO. Worst.Chesticles.Ever.

LMAO Yeah way to much nipple to breast ratio............lol Oh well to me young and have alot of halloween love :)

Danny Strode
06-08-2010, 02:53 AM
Seriously, who was the lucky winner in Zombieween?

Oh my God. The poor girl... wasn't... the RAPE VICTIM, was she?!

Yeah, I think she was just an extra at the school or something, but I also think that the scene ended up on the cutting room floor. Bummer.

Diamond Wings
06-08-2010, 05:04 AM
So did everyone who flashed at the Halloween conventions get banned from appearing in the movies? Damn.

Guess you're SOL, CapitalOne.

captainoneliner
06-08-2010, 05:06 AM
That's too bad, I have nice bewbs. ;)

Steven Lloyd
06-08-2010, 04:44 PM
Yeah, I think she was just an extra at the school or something, but I also think that the scene ended up on the cutting room floor. Bummer.

Well that's a relief, I was worried for a minute.

That sucks. Since she won the H9 contest, she really should have ended up in the finished product. Maybe she was the girl that Lynda swears at?

Peaker1990
06-08-2010, 04:47 PM
Well that's a relief, I was worried for a minute.

That sucks. Since she won the H9 contest, she really should have ended up in the finished product. Maybe she was the girl that Lynda swears at?

The girl who gets the pop dumped on her head... I only saw the WP once, but I'll never forget that little hooker's face.

tmlfan4life
06-08-2010, 05:36 PM
Yeah, I think she was just an extra at the school or something, but I also think that the scene ended up on the cutting room floor. Bummer.I haven't ever looked for her in any of the scenes although I am guessing she was an extra at the school, because it would suck to win that contest and be cut out of the movie.

atomic dog
06-08-2010, 05:43 PM
I think the scene is in the work print.

MrShape666
06-28-2010, 11:17 PM
That's too bad, I have nice bewbs. ;)

Are you sure they're not moobs?

The Dark Knight
06-29-2010, 04:03 AM
I remember Zombie saying she played a cop during the "freeze frame" scene where little Michael is sitting in a cop car.

samhain2025
06-29-2010, 10:50 AM

worst ever? those are pleasant compared to Cathy Bates. or that scabby old lady in The Shining

EvilOnTwoLegs
06-29-2010, 12:34 PM
worst ever? those are pleasant compared to Cathy Bates. or that scabby old lady in The Shining

You didn't see those bitches in their prime. Go on and revisit Heather Bowen when she's 70, then get back to us.

Franchise
06-29-2010, 12:35 PM
I hear she got implants. I wouldn't mind looking if that were true.

EvilOnTwoLegs
06-29-2010, 12:51 PM
You like that whole "Two Bags of Jello in a Giant Scrotum" look, huh?

You sick puppy. :p

Darth Revan
08-08-2010, 09:36 AM
You like that whole "Two Bags of Jello in a Giant Scrotum" look, huh?

You sick puppy. :p

Ehhh, GROSS! LOL well, I personally would be pissed if i won that contest and got cut from the final cut. Damn, that pretty much killed the whole coolness of winning a contest like that. Hopefully she at least got to hang out on set and meet some of the actors. Hmmmm, what I would give to hang out with Scout Taylor Compton...

Michael Voorhees
07-18-2011, 10:12 PM

Thanks for reminding me about that. :bigeyes:

samhain2025
07-23-2011, 06:55 PM
sorry think pleasant thoughts like that chick with massive jugs in fri the 13th part 5

cinezombi
12-16-2011, 01:14 AM
I had an interview with her before the film came out.

Heather Bowen was a finalist for a walk-on role through a contest on the official "Halloween" Web site. She won overall through a lottery drawing by Moustapha Akkad at the Haddonfield 25 Fan Convention.

"I had an incredible time and it was amazing to see firsthand one of the most unsurpassed and unforgettable horror series in action. Earlier in the filming of the movie, on another day, I was watching from across the street and decided to sit down. I found a lamppost to sit down on, and to my surprise it was not a real lamppost, it was a prop! Even before my ass hit the bottom I felt it starting to tip over and as I tried to catch it (which it was probably about 15 or 20 ft. high) it was too late. Suddenly, it hit the concrete and glass shattered and made a ruckus. My first thought was to turn around and see if my friend was still with me,but he turned his back and started walking the other way as if he wasn't with me LOLOL. It was all hilarious. Some of the crew came over to see what happened and just as I thought I was going to get creamed, they invited me back on the set for some food and hot chocolate because it was getting pretty cold. Anyhow, the day I went on set for the filming turned out to be a pretty hot day. They dressed me and did my hair and makeup, etc. I usually don't wear a lot of makeup and do my hair, but they definitely made sure all of us were at our best. There were a few of us that were just reporters in the background, but even so it was a lot of fun and an unforgettable experience. As everybody knows, filming wrapped up a little bit ago, so that means that it's that much closer to August!" ~ Heather Bowen

I talked with Heather about her winning the contest and her walk on role in
Rob Zombie's Halloween

CZ: What made you the Halloween Fan that you are?

HB: I have loved horror movies since I was a kid and the first horror movie I really felt a connection with was Halloween. I remember watching the original and I was very intrigued. I am more intrigued by movies based on realism because I have a fascination with serial killers, but I love all horror movies and definitely know my facts for the most part.

CZ: For those who did not attend the 25th Anniversary Convention or did not see the DVD, What was the contest and how did win?

HB: The contest was held on HalloweenMovies.Com and the prize was a walk on role. It was based off of video entries. I admit, my entry was not the greatest. There were a lot of cool videos submitted. The entire convention was a blast. I was helping out at the convention so working with other fans was fun.

CZ: What was it like meeting Moustapha Akkad?

HB: I get this question a lot, and of course, the word is 'amazing'.

CZ: What was your part in Rob Zombie's Halloween Film?

HB: A walk on role....so everybody just calm down ;)

CZ: If you have seen the new film what are your thoughts on Rob Zombie's Approach at the re-imaging of the film?

HB: I am not going to answer this one right now. ;)

CZ: Should we expect to see you in other films?

HB: Maybe...keep your eyes out.

CZ: Did this open any doors for you in the horror business or do you want to be an actress?

HB: This opened a lot of doors for me and it is truely a huge passion of mine. It's my life. I have made a lot of really good contacts and made a lot of really good friends.

CZ: What is your favorite horror film?

HB: Ummmm...my favorite horror film? Can I just answer that my favorite horror films are the ones based on realism. To pick one movie out would be too hard.

CZ: Any other thoughts or stuff you would like to share?

HB:I'm always up to talk with other fans!

blacksymbiote
12-22-2011, 06:01 AM
That was her that Lynda heckled in the workprint. I recognized her well enough.