PDA

View Full Version : my purchase

sixxsixxsixx
10-19-2004, 12:03 PM
I purchased a cinema secrets the mask on ebay today for $28 can anyone tell me about this mask ( pros/cons ). I also would like any info on cool custom modifications that can be made from anyone who owns one of these masks.

MichaelMyers
10-19-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by sixxsixxsixx
I purchased a cinema secrets the mask on ebay today for $28 can anyone tell me about this mask ( pros/cons ). I also would like any info on cool custom modifications that can be made from anyone who owns one of these masks.
$28, thats a great deal.

Thrillogy
10-19-2004, 03:21 PM
yes it is. its the h8 mask i presume.

sixxsixxsixx
10-19-2004, 03:46 PM
I have no idea which mask it is. The mask looked well took care of and the hair looked to be groomed. That along with the price was why I got it.

Zach-O-Lantern
10-19-2004, 04:34 PM
You can tell if it is the H8 mask if it has a gray-tint to it. Cinema secrets has about 4 variations out now: Halloween 8, Standard, Classic, & Economy

BoogeyMan57
10-27-2004, 09:18 AM
Not bad!

Trickster
10-27-2004, 09:29 AM
Sound slike you have the same mask that I bought two weeks ago,,, Cinema secrets HALLOWEEN 8 mask - has grey tint.....

sixxsixxsixx
10-27-2004, 10:38 AM
I should recieve my mask today or tommorow. I will be able to give a better description of it then. I am not sure if it had a grey tint in the pic due to glare in the pic. I do know that it is not an economy mask. I looked at the economy mask and other than lips it seemed to be featureless. The mask I bought had features to the face and the hair seemed to be groomed like the mask in h1 or h2. Those were some of the reasons I bought this mask. Along with the fact that my wife and I were going to a halloween party until we had all out war over some personal issues and now my mask will probably be going back on ebay when I get it.

sixxsixxsixx
10-28-2004, 11:59 AM
I recieved my mask today and the tag on it says Michael Myers LM102 The official Halloween mask. It is an off white color and looks pretty good for $28.

Bucky-lives
10-28-2004, 05:47 PM
well if it looks good then good job. it doesn't matter to me what type a mask is unless it looks like dr. ruth and not the boogeyman. then i would worry. alot.

MichaelMyers101
10-29-2004, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by sixxsixxsixx

You surely got a "steal" as we call it around here.