10-18-2004, 06:29 PM
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/index.php?Show=2689&Template=newsfull

Sounds great. Before christmas.

Title: Shaun of the Dead
Starring: Simon Pegg
Released: 21st December 2004
SRP: $29.98

Further Details

Universal has set an official release date for Shaun of the Dead which stars Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. This hugely popular zombie flick will be available to own from the 21st December this year. The retail price will be set at around $29.98. The film itself should be presented in 2.35:1 anamorphic widescreen along with English, French and Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1 tracks. I'm afraid that the extra features have yet to be confirmed by Universal, although we're pretty sure that the disc specs will be more or less identical to the region two release. Therefore you should expect four audio commentaries with the cast and crew, extended bits, makeup tests, video diaries from Simon Pegg and Lucy Davis, trailers and more. For the full specs, please refer to the region two related article at the bottom of this page. We're also hearing that the US disc will include a couple of exclusive features, although we're still waiting on confirmation.

Source: DVD Answers

Maxvayne
10-18-2004, 06:33 PM
Cover can be found here

http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=5093&n=1&burl=

It's Neal
10-18-2004, 07:19 PM
Cool, havent seen this movie yet. Ill wait till DVD

Chomp_on_this
10-19-2004, 02:32 PM
I'll nab this, since I was lazy and did not purchase the R2 DVD.

It wont cost 30 bucks though will it? That's just the maximum price the DVD can be sold right? It'll probably end up around $20.

Ravenheart
10-19-2004, 02:34 PM
I was surprised it was coming out on DVD already since its still in the theatres but the sooner the better :D

Maxvayne
10-19-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Chomp_on_this
I'll nab this, since I was lazy and did not purchase the R2 DVD.

It wont cost 30 bucks though will it? That's just the maximum price the DVD can be sold right? It'll probably end up around $20.

My bet would be that you could find it for 15 + Tax or shipping.

Thrillogy
10-19-2004, 03:24 PM
this is awesome. a must buy for my christmas list ;)