PDA

View Full Version : Worse Case Scenario

zombie commando
10-17-2004, 10:06 PM
The trailer for this movie still has me hyped to see it. I can't wait untill those norwegians are done shooting this gem to see how this movie turns out........
http://www.gorehoundinc.com/index2.html

Maxvayne
10-18-2004, 03:17 AM
I even forgot about this movie till you mentioned it. Me my freind really want to check it out, The trailer sent chills up my spine.

Anyone have any info if they shot it or they are still shooting?

zombie commando
10-18-2004, 05:59 AM
It is currently being filmed.

Creepingmouth
10-18-2004, 09:17 AM
what's the plot?

zombie commando
10-18-2004, 11:15 AM
You simply have to visit the website I have listed or watch the fantastic trailer to pull that info.

I will give you a general synopsis:
A group of teens attempt to escape the escalating craziness Sweden after the Germans win the world cup only to encounter something far more dreadfull than a batch of crazed soccer fans...........

This movie is going to feature nazi zombies with 'modifications'. It should be a good time.

Chomp_on_this
10-20-2004, 10:27 AM
This movie is creeping the fuck outa me. The "zombies" are the creepiest looking things I have ever seen? I mean you don't get more terrorfying than Nazi experimentees coming back to life!

zombie commando
10-20-2004, 11:42 AM
Hell no you don't........well fat men in trench coats with hairy palms might be creepier.....but that's it!

Chomp_on_this
03-02-2005, 08:07 PM
Does this creepy motherfucker have a release date yet?

zombie commando
03-03-2005, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Chomp_on_this
Does this creepy motherfucker have a release date yet?

Not yet brother.

zombie commando
04-08-2005, 09:01 AM
Update from the site.......

Tuesday March 22, 2005 Last time you heard from us, was just before the November American Film Market. Since then what started as a trickle of questions has grown into a steady stream of curious, anxious and even downright angry queries. And we can't blame you.
The process of getting financing lined up for WORST CASE SCENARIO is taking MUCH longer than we envisioned. Well, what do WE - first-time Dutch guerilla filmmakers - know, right? But even our very experienced American producers admit that the ride is more bumpy than planned. They keep stressing we're going at Warp Speed 5 Billion as it is, but NO, the money is not in the bank - yet.
So what's happening? We ARE talking to companies that are willing to invest in WCS. Remember we're talking € 5 Million - not exactly peanuts. The companies range from Japanese distributors with a soft spot for hardcore horror to specialty branches of major American studios. They all say it's a GREAT idea, EXCELLENT visuals, one of the BEST CONCEPTS EVER. Still no money in the bank.
We now have a jaw-ripping screenplay, and we use the down-time to hone it like a knife. We also have a complete crew lined up and rearing to go and we're shooting a second promo in April with the help of Dutch CGI-unit House of Secrets (check out their funny 'Tyrants from Afar'). And we still get great coverage in all sorts of international press. Cannes Film Market is coming up in May and we'll be doing more business there.
But we have to admit it: this is going WAY too slow and we're as pissed off about it as you are, probably worse. One thing we can say, though. We ARE going to make this sucker, sooner or later.

Chomp_on_this
04-09-2005, 08:28 PM
New promo in April!!!!!!!!1 Noice. The first promo creeped the fuck outa me, so I can't wait to see what the second one can do.

I hope they get the kinks worked out fast...this film sounds to good to miss in movie form.

zombie commando
04-13-2005, 06:36 AM
The first promo got me wet as hell. The second should make my eyeballs pop out of my skull. I have alot of faith in this project. I mean...it's about zombie nazis...how cool is that?

zombie commando
05-17-2005, 09:14 AM
UPDATE! Looks like the second promo will be hitting us in the gut soon.......

From the official Canned Gorehound website.......

Zombienomination!
* Tuesday May 10, 2005
Last night nominations for the prestigious 6th Annual Golden Trailer Awards were announced and what do you know? WORST CASE SCENARIO has been nominated in the category 'Best Trailer - No movie'! That may sound a bit ho-hum, but we think the title fits us like a glove. Besides, with Quentin Tarantino, David Geffen and a whole bunch of studio hotshots in the jury line-up, who are we to complain?
Timing is perfect. Later this week we'll be at the Cannes Film Market, meeting our American co-producers and lots of studio brass. This nomination will be a nice thing to drop on the table. Right next to the SECOND PROMO. Yes, we've shot and edited a second one. It will be ready just in time for Cannes.
We're not building a trophy room yet. The winner - out of five nominees - will be announced on May 26 at the Orpheum Theatre in L.A. We'll let the zombies do the talking. That usually works.

Go to the site www.cannedgorehoundinc.com to check out a pic of a badass zombie said to show up in the next promo reel!

Maxvayne
05-17-2005, 10:45 AM
That link is dead, but I can say I can't wait for that next promo.

Samhain
05-18-2005, 07:24 AM
Is it just me? Or is this trailer take 9 years to load for everyone?

zombie commando
05-18-2005, 07:26 AM
Well, here's the pic.......

http://www.gorehoundinc.com/images/ribeyes.jpg

Blackesteyes
05-22-2005, 03:12 AM
Thats an awesome pic, just wish production would get sped up a bit.

Chomp_on_this
05-24-2005, 06:10 PM
Jesus...that thing is insane. I know this flick will great. The preview alone made the hair on the back of my neck stand up,...and if a preview can do that, then this film is going to be frightening.

zombie commando
05-31-2005, 09:28 AM
Jesus...that thing is insane. I know this flick will great. The preview alone made the hair on the back of my neck stand up,...and if a preview can do that, then this film is going to be frightening. Imagine what two previews will do....these bastards better let the rest of the world check out the second one soon!

Creepingmouth
06-03-2005, 03:37 PM
is anyone getting the limited edition promo dvd?

zombie commando
06-04-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Creepingmouth
is anyone getting the limited edition promo dvd? I was going to but it requires some weird money order to Sweden. It was just too much trouble to get something that will probably end up on the DVD anyway.

zombie commando
08-04-2005, 09:03 AM
Holy shit these guys are taking their sweet time to make this.

Chomp_on_this
08-04-2005, 11:09 AM
I thought it was already made...that they were trying to find a company to handle its release?

zombie commando
08-11-2005, 09:46 AM
I thought it was already made...that they were trying to find a company to handle its release? I thought they were looking for someone to finance them. The only things they shot thus far were the two promos, at least from what I understood.

Chomp_on_this
08-11-2005, 01:28 PM
What the hell was on that limited edition promo DVD they were promoting? Just those two trailers?

Blackesteyes
08-12-2005, 12:06 AM
Last i heard they were trying to find financing to actually make the movie, so yeah the promo probably is just the trailers.

zombie commando
08-12-2005, 08:55 AM
What the hell was on that limited edition promo DVD they were promoting? Just those two trailers? You got it.

zombie commando
10-03-2005, 05:31 PM
Old...but news is kind of dry.... an interview with the director.....http://www.joblo.com/arrow/interview124.htm

zombie commando
10-05-2005, 12:36 PM
Wow, I never even knew a Zombi 1 existed. Has anybody ever gazed upon this rare delight?

http://i.imdb.com/mptv1.gif

Chomp_on_this
10-05-2005, 02:57 PM
Can't say that I have...

What are those reviews by Eli Roth and that dude from AICN for? The Promoreel?

zombie commando
10-06-2005, 05:45 AM
Can't say that I have...

What are those reviews by Eli Roth and that dude from AICN for? The Promoreel? I suppose so. They're supposed to be done with two of them thus far, but have yet to post the second one on their site. I'm fervorishly anticipating it's arrival.

I also think Zombi 1 is a clever name for that short, seeing as how it hasn't officially been taken.

Blackesteyes
10-06-2005, 09:31 AM
STill no word on this baby then?

zombie commando
10-31-2005, 09:14 AM
FINALLY...new news!

"An unbearably long period of waiting seems to near its bloody end. We HAVE found solid financing partners and on November 2nd WORST CASE SCENARIO will be officially announced at the American Film Market in Santa Monica. Even better: pre-production should start very soon after that, in order to meet a Spring 2006 deadline for principal photography.
The past months have been gruelling, with progress being measured by the length of our beards, the greying at the temples, the... - but HEY! we're back! And even though we're not sure of anything until we are actually on a set, with a loaded camera spinning away, we are at least pretty confident that the coming few weeks will mean the Rise or Fall of our Nazi-Zombies. Keep checking in - we'll post any news here first.
[A lot of you have been asking about the second promo - the one that no one's seen - except for The Men In Grey Suits With Deep Pockets. Well, for the moment we want to keep it under wraps. You'll see it in due time, but we just don't want to give away too much too soon. Sorry.] "

zombie commando
01-18-2006, 11:10 AM
Here is a link to the next promo for Worse Case Scenario......and it looks totally fucking sick. I'm more excited about seeing this film come out than any other film this year. It gave me those fan boy chills.

http://www.gorehoundinc.com/2ndpromo_fs.html

discvader
01-18-2006, 01:16 PM
Looks good, might have to check this bad boy out.:cool:

zombie commando
09-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Another update on the longest production Hell in the history of film..but the good news is you have the chance to buy a piece of zombie film history and churn a profit from it.......

"Get a piece of the zombie action!

Tuesday August 14, 2007 It's been a LONG while since you last heard from us, and some of you have wondered out loud if your favorite Nazi zombie movie is dead in the water. Well, the zombies may very well be (you'll see), but WORST CASE SCENARIO is still very much alive.

First of all, here's an explanation for the long silence. After we signed our first financing deal, way back at the 2004 Cannes Film Market, our American producers tried to get together a 5 million Euro budget. When after 1.5 years their efforts didn't pay off, we decided to cut the tie. That proved easier said than done. It took us another year and a half to work out a deal that gave us back all rights to movie, title and screenplay.
And it left us - after three years of hard work - back at square one. That's movie business for you. But we did learn a lot from the experience and we're back on track.

Here's the GOOD NEWS: We've found a new production partner. Among other titles Richard Claus produced Anthony Waller's neat 'Mute Witness'. And he's German, which proves that he has a GREAT sense of humor.
We had to bring down the budget, but the adapted screenplay still contains all the gory thrills that we want to get on screen.
And in an ironic twist we - self-proclaimed guerilla filmmakers - are now acknowledged by the movie industry: we get financial support from the Dutch Filmfund and the first promo was even screened at the Netherlands Film Festival. In a latest development the Filmfund has approved the new rewrite and we're now just a script polish and budget breakdown away from preproduction.
But before we move on we want to check something with you...

In the new set-up we've lowered the production budget to 3 million Euro ($ 4 million), the main reason being that this makes the movie MUCH easier to sell. Financing will consist of an investment deal, pre-sales of distribution rights for Benelux and Germany plus subsidies. Together this covers 2/3 of the budget, which leaves a 1 million Euro gap that we can finance in various ways. But true to the promise we've made, we want to see if we can also involve YOU.

We offer GOREHOUND'S GUERILLAS an opportunity to invest in WORST CASE SCENARIO.
The idea is not that far-fetched. More than a few of you have already proposed to put money in WCS. Besides, we've had it up to here with spineless US production companies wooing us, but not being able to make up their minds. Especially since we can actually proof WCS' potential. How about 450,000 downloaded promo's, based on word of mouth alone? And international distributors queuing up to snatch up the rights?
We want to keep things simple and start by measuring your interest. If it doesn't work out, we'll let you know and take the other route towards production. But if enough of you have the money and guts to participate, hell, we might make zombie horror history. Remember, there are now close to FOUR THOUSAND Gorehound's Guerillas.
There's no minimum investment and participating Guerillas stand a very good chance at making a nice profit. Apart from that we'll throw in attractive extra's - anything from collector T-shirts up to a producer's credit for the really high rollers.

So let us know if you're interested by joining our INVESTOR MAILINGLIST (CLICK HERE). We ask you to specify your potential investment, but you'll be under NO obligation to actually invest: at a later stage we'll make all applicants a detailed offer. Of course you can unsubscribe from the mailinglist anytime."

http://www.gorehoundinc.com/index2.html

I'm going to send them 30 bucks. I really want to see this flick made.

zombie commando
09-24-2007, 09:29 AM
Check out the kick ass Nazi zombie they used during a green screen test!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e1/Worstcasescenario.jpg/450px-Worstcasescenario.jpg

Chomp_on_this
09-24-2007, 04:00 PM
Kind a looks like a CHUD...

....but it looks pretty creepy...even with the bright lights.

zombie commando
09-25-2007, 03:57 AM
Kind a looks like a CHUD...

....but it looks pretty creepy...even with the bright lights.

Being a CHUD is a compliment around these parts, and I agree, it looks pretty badass. This flick needs to get into gear......NOW!

zombie commando
03-25-2009, 06:53 AM
Bad news/good news:

http://twitchfilm.net/site/view/all-seems-dead-for-worst-case-scenario-yet/

Around this time last year, it seemed the Dutch nazi zombie movie “Worst Case Scenario” was finally getting out of development hell when some new investors joined the project. And we all rejoiced because we could remember those two early promo trailers from 2006! They were made to create investor awareness and kicked ass in a major way ( both can be found after the break…).

This year brings sadder news though: due to “productional stalemate” the film is again very much locked in development hell. Apparently there is a Catch-22 in there somewhere, with several parties waiting for each other to proceed and there is no obvious way out in the foreseeable future.

That doesn’t mean the creative minds behind this are doing nothing in the meantime. Richard Raaphorst (who directed both promos) said he’s looking into several different ways to use some of the ideas which got them all excited in the first place, but maybe in a different project.

And to give a hint for the sort of thing he was referring to, he kindly sent us an image that…
...well, let your imagination run riot. It’s in the gallery after the break.

http://twitchfilm.net/site/images/entry_images/army_of_frankenstein_design-art1.jpg

Now THAT looks awesome. Army of Frankenstein is a movie I WANT TO SEE! It's nice to see that the spirit of this project is still alive in one form or another. I still can't figure out why film companies are putting money into so many shit movies and while this one can't catch a fair shake.

Ike Carr
03-25-2009, 08:48 PM
Someone slept with someone. Or has pictures of someone with a dead goat.:horsie:

Ike Carr
04-24-2009, 08:40 PM
Some more promo art from ARMY OF FRANKENSTIEN (http://www.joblo.com/arrow/index.php?id=16424), and details on production for the flick.

EvilOnTwoLegs
04-25-2009, 12:11 AM
After the massive debacle of WCS, which I was really looking forward to, I'm not gonna get my hopes up about Army of Frankenstein. For all we know, this might end up being just another really cool-looking project that we'll never get to see. I wish them the best, but I ain't gonna hold my breath this time. haha

zombie commando
04-27-2009, 03:39 AM
That new art looks ripping; really bad ass. I hope they can find a distributor now, but like EOTL said, ain't holding my breath, hoping all the best to them.