PDA

View Full Version : Any Shaun Squad members here?

Silverpsycho
10-17-2004, 03:25 AM
Hello everyone! I just was curious to see how many people on this board happened to join the Shaun Squad and what your name is over there? Plus, if you do not know what the Shaun Squad is...it's a place to earn points and get free promotional items (free shipping too!) just for doing fun little challenges, trivia questions, polls and more. Some of the prizes at the Squad include: Signed Script, Cricket Bat, Shirts, Posters, and more. There is also the new Seed of Chucky one (prizes not even posted yet, so get in on it now) and then there's the older Zombie Army one dedicated to the remake of Dawn of the Dead and their prizes are equally as neat. You can find all the links below on my signature and if you are not a member already...then join and I'll see you there! I will also start a new thread under the name "halloweenmovies.com board members" on each so you can drop by and say hi. Of course I will be under the same name of Silverpsycho.

I was just wondering since not a lot of people over on the board there seem familiar...and I love all the fans here so much, that I just thought I'd ask. Hopefully I will see you guys there! :D

Silverpsycho
10-17-2004, 03:35 AM
I posted the new thread under the "General Discussion" part of the Board on both the Shaun Squad & the Chucky's Sperm Bank one, while the Zombie Army thread is in the "Social Hour" section...right after you click the "Message Boards" tab at the top of your screen.

Maxvayne
10-17-2004, 07:51 AM
I just joined. This and the Dawn one is pretty cool.

Silverpsycho
10-17-2004, 10:57 AM
yeah I know, they get super addictive...lol. When I am not here...then I am over there. Not necessarily always on the message board...but checking out what I can do and if there's any news on the movie.
I just hope the Chucky one puts its store up soon. I just like looking at the items :D

I clicked ur links too, so hopefully that worked so you can get the points...even though I'm already a member to both. :)

Maxvayne
10-17-2004, 12:53 PM
Thanks man. I clicked yours also.

Chomp_on_this
10-19-2004, 01:08 PM
Haha...you guys are whoring out to the movie companies, just as I did...what a mistake that was!

I hope you guys dont get a ripped up poster as I did from Zombie Army. I still have like 500 bones left...maybe I can get a pen...woohoo!!!!!!

Nah...keep on trucking. The shitty poster just really made me angry and bitter to the whole thing.

Silverpsycho
10-19-2004, 01:41 PM
LOL, yeah I am lost in a world of getting points. It's a lot of fun yet sucks at the same time. I keep on trying to get points for the damn things while I should be reading for my 18th Century British Lit class :p
All in all, I have earned some kick ass things and I forced my whole fam to do it too...LOL. So far we have gotten:
Zombie Army
hat
poster (that sux about ur poster...did u e-mail the leader?)
10" bat

Shaun Squad
Aim For the Head Shirt
I Got Wood Shirt (4 my brother...lol)
(saving up for a signed poster, which is all I really wanted)

The Chucky store is not opened yet so I'm ahead of the large crowd points wise, but I really am psyched to see what kinds of neat-o crap they'll have.

Chomp_on_this
10-19-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Silverpsycho
LOL, yeah I am lost in a world of getting points. It's a lot of fun yet sucks at the same time. I keep on trying to get points for the damn things while I should be reading for my 18th Century British Lit class :p
All in all, I have earned some kick ass things and I forced my whole fam to do it too...LOL. So far we have gotten:
Zombie Army
hat
poster (that sux about ur poster...did u e-mail the leader?)
10" bat

Shaun Squad
Aim For the Head Shirt
I Got Wood Shirt (4 my brother...lol)
(saving up for a signed poster, which is all I really wanted)

The Chucky store is not opened yet so I'm ahead of the large crowd points wise, but I really am psyched to see what kinds of neat-o crap they'll have.

Holy shit, they have an "I got Wood" shirt to purchase!!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!
I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there anywhere to buy them?

No, I didn't email the leader. The poster is still sitting in the corner of my room, rolled in the FedEx box it came in. Meh...

Wow..Looks like you recieved some good shit, nice job. Did I ever see you on Zombie Army? I used to frequent the message board quite a bit...not so much anymore..LoL

Silverpsycho
10-20-2004, 11:07 AM
Yeah, the "I Got Wood" Ed shirt is there on the Shaun Squad. It's pretty tight because it looks exactly like the one in the film, but it says "Shaun of the Dead" on the back (towards the top by neck) in bold black lettering. There have been a few sold on Ebay because I think people may have gotten them at a con or something. They cost 1200 points.
Good luck, I hope you manage to snag one up :D

As for amount of time being on the Zombie Army...I was there from the very beginning but I didn't do a damn thing. I felt it was hopeless to get points and even participate...plus after I saw the movie...I became uninterested with it since I wasn't all too thrilled with the remake (but now I think otherwise). I really got back into it once the site went back up and I started on the Shaun one. Now I am doing 3 at once...AHHH! Right now, some of the coolest people are on the Chucky one, but all of them are crazy addictive and I don't know what I will do once they stop...have a life? LOL :D

Silverpsycho
10-20-2004, 01:42 PM
New trivia, poll, and challenge at the Shaun Squad...get your points before Oct. 26th! :D

Silverpsycho
10-20-2004, 11:34 PM
another day...another butt-load of points! Time to whore it up and bug the hell outta people...ahhh, I hate this job! But I am sooo damn close now.
Thanks to you all for all of the points earlier today! ;)

Silverpsycho
10-21-2004, 12:52 PM
ONLY 145 POINTS LEFT TO GO!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!
A big thanks to all who helped click to get me there...BIG HELP! ;) :D

Silverpsycho
10-21-2004, 10:44 PM
LOL, man...my last posts were ugly!!! Gosh, I can't believe I was THAT bad :D

I finally got that damn signed poster over at the Squad...so thanks to all who clicked my links...I greatly appreciate it! ;) :D

Silverpsycho
10-26-2004, 09:34 PM
New challenges up the wazoo!!! There is a new trivia question, poll, and challenge to make/carve your own Shaun Pumpkin! I just picked up an extra pumpkin just for the challenge...sounds like fun :D
Plus, there are new things going on at the Zombie Army as well and the point cost has gone way down! Everything is easily manageable...well, except for the signed book.
Over at the Chucky fan-site...there are still no prizes in the store, but a few new challenges and a new trivia question & poll as well.

Man, these new things will keep me busy for awhile! :D