PDA

View Full Version : Anybody interested?



Ska
10-16-2004, 12:26 PM
I was thinking of doing this thing for fun,in the style of the old "choose your adventure" novels.but based on zombies. Is anybody interested in playing along?

Beau
10-16-2004, 01:12 PM
I will.

Ska
10-16-2004, 03:14 PM
cool...Anybody else,I was hoping for multiple people trying this,just try and see if you like it...

Silverpsycho
10-16-2004, 03:21 PM
sure go 4 it...sounds cool :D

Ska
10-16-2004, 04:02 PM
Alright guys..hold on..Im gonna post first scenario in a bit...

Ska
10-16-2004, 04:24 PM
Alright guys this is how this will work:

You will be the character in this story.I will give you a scenario for whats happenign to your character( Exp-Your character can go down the stairs,or stay on level 2,something like that) Your choices can lead your characters to live,and maybe thrive among the dead,or just become one. This will be VERY HARD.I advise those who own the ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GUIDE to break it out,cause I will take a lot from there.The rest of you just use common sense,and STUDY the situation,before making your choice.

The zombies will evolve over time. I persoanlly think that runnign zombies are scarier,and it is logical that a recently reanimated corpses could run.But as time goes on,the zombies will start to stumble like they normally do,due to brain and body decompisition.

If your character dies,you will have the chance to redo your choice,but the player with the least amount of deaths will be the winner at the end,are you guys ready?

Superman
10-16-2004, 04:45 PM
There's a zombie survival guide?:confused: Where can I find one?

Ska
10-16-2004, 04:47 PM
Amazon.com,just put in "zombie survival guide"

Superman
10-16-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Ska
Amazon.com,just put in "zombie survival guide" Hey thanks.:)

Ska
10-16-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Superman
Hey thanks.:)

happy to help:)

Silverpsycho
10-16-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Superman
There's a zombie survival guide?:confused: Where can I find one?
right now they are being given away if you can earn up enough points at the official fan-site for the reamke of dawn (the zombie army)...just click on my link below and check it out there and dare to try and win one of the last three copies. ;)

Silverpsycho
10-16-2004, 05:14 PM
alright...let the story begin! :D

Superman
10-16-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Silverpsycho
right now they are being given away if you can earn up enough points at the official fan-site for the reamke of dawn (the zombie army)...just click on my link below and check it out there and dare to try and win one of the last three copies. ;) Well thanks anyway, but I've ordered mine already for $9.71 plus shipping. A good deal if you ask me. :)

Ska
10-16-2004, 05:16 PM
Its a great book........:)

Alright guys,give me a couple of minutes to type up first scenario...Hope you like it...

Silverpsycho
10-16-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Superman
Well thanks anyway, but I've ordered mine already for $9.71 plus shipping. A good deal if you ask me. :)
sure thing ;) I just thought I'd share about the other ones cause they are signed. i wish i could earn one...but i am not cool enough to swing that many points

Ska
10-16-2004, 05:28 PM
The sound of sirens echo around your apartment room,waking you up. You stumble out of bed,angered and disoriented. Stumbling over to your window,you go to shut it,but something catches your eye....The scene below is chaotic,fires,everywhere,cars and trucks piled up,police running around,and it seems that rioters have taken over the streets ,tackling people,and taking them down.A few people even seem dead. You go to the phone to see if you can call emergency services to know whats going on.The line is dead. Suddenly,your door is slammed upon."Jesus !!!!".Your heart races.What if its some crazed rioter? You look around,you have no obvious weapons incase they try to hurt you.Suddenly you here a shrill scream from outside your door."DUDE!!OPEN THE DOOR,THERE SOMETHING AFTER ME!!!"Its a really good friend of yours,what are you going to do?What if the "things"chasing him get in here if you open it,but what if he dies.You choose...

1.-OPEN IT!!HES YOUR FRIEND FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!
2.-No way man,Im safer if Im in here,let him rot....

Superman
10-16-2004, 05:31 PM
#1...I'll play along I guess. I'm not a zombie expert like some are, but it seems like fun.

Ska
10-16-2004, 08:02 PM
Ill wait for more people to reply before I continue...

boogeyman87
10-16-2004, 08:34 PM
#2.. And i will join in as well. But i hope my choice didnt just seal my fate. ;)

Silverpsycho
10-16-2004, 11:36 PM
I personally would choose #1 just because that is how I would really react to that type of situation in real life. I know it should probably be #2...but I truly care about my friends. They mean the world to me. So yeah, I go with #1

(By the way, Awesome start Ska! I read the first entry in the pitch dark and it's creeping me out...lol :D ...can't wait for the next one! )

Ska
10-17-2004, 05:13 AM
If you chose #1:

You run to the door and turn the handle.Your friend stumbles in."CLOSE THE DOOR!!!',he screams. You slam the door shut,and dead bolt it."What's going on!!!",you shout."Quiet..they might hear you...",he replies."Whos they?",you ask. Just then you notice the .38 that your friend has in his hands."WHATS THAT FOR!!" Your friend looks up at you,then starts moving around the house."Were gonna need provisions,weapons,anything,and everything to help us get out of here.."You just stare at him blankly,surely a the riot hadn't gotten that bad,as long as some crazed nut didn't set fire to your building,you should be safe. Come to think of it,WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE?Maybe the whole Bush vs. Kerry thing broke out onto the streets,maybe a cult has tried to take over the city,maybe there is a chemical in the water that drives people crazy...WHO KNOWS?" "Why do we have to leave?" you ask,trying to remain calm.CRACK!!!!!!Your door explodes open. Two men come running in ,your friend turns and fires,it strikes the first in the stomach,he stumbles for a moment,then continues.JESUS!!!Why isn't it dead? Your friend try to fire again but its too late.The two men overtake him.He cries out,and his .38 slips from his fingers to you. You pick up the weapon. The men start biting into your friend,he screams.What do you do?

1)Mercy shot for your friend,then run,its the least you could do.
2)RUN!!!Just save that bullet and run,you only have 5 as it is.....

If you chose #2:

You hear the sound of your friend screaming,and shots being fired outside your door. Yet,you still don't go to his aid.Hours pass,and you keep watching outside the window.The scene continues. You start noticing that the rioters seem to be eating the flesh of there victims.Why is this happening?The question repeats itself over and over in your mind. Then your hear something,it sounds like something brushing at your door. You turn to ho hide,when your door blasts open. Your friend stands there. His flesh stripped off,bone showing in some places. He looks at your and sends off a moan,then runs."DAHHHHHHH!!!"You scream as you run to the next room. Your friend jumps on your back,you flip him to the floor and fall. He lands and immediaetly turns and comes at you,you stumble back wards,coming up to a wooden table.Your friend runs at you and you dodge as he rockets into the table,breaking it.A table leg snaps off.You pick it up and brandish it like a baseball bat.He comes at you again,you swing,your here it crack as it strikes...but it hardly phases him.He comes at you again,you then strike him hard enough,he hits the floor.You the turn the wooden leg over your hand,and push it into your friends eye socket.You hear the squish of brains and cruch of bones."Im sorry.."the words seem hollow. You run out into the other room and into the hall,you find your friends .38 there...what now?

1) Get back in your room and hole up,help has to come sometime,and maybe you can learn some answers.

2)Get some provisions,AND GET OUT,you tay here and your dead.




p.s-guys,not all choices are for life and death....

Superman
10-17-2004, 06:25 AM
I choose:

2)RUN!!!Just save that bullet and run,you only have 5 as it is.....

boogeyman87
10-17-2004, 11:00 AM
I choose - 2)Get some provisions,AND GET OUT,you stay here and your dead.

Silverpsycho
10-17-2004, 12:13 PM
My choice is:
2)RUN!!!Just save that bullet and run,you only have 5 as it is.....
from choice #1 set. I personally would not be able to shoot a friend and since I'm short on bullets...that's what I would do, but I'd probably end up dying in a situation like that because I'd be so dumbfounded. So yeah, I am giving 2 a try :D

Ska
10-17-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Silverpsycho
My choice is:
2)RUN!!!Just save that bullet and run,you only have 5 as it is.....
from choice #1 set. I personally would not be able to shoot a friend and since I'm short on bullets...that's what I would do, but I'd probably end up dying in a situation like that because I'd be so dumbfounded. So yeah, I am giving 2 a try :D

For those of you who chose this one:

You scramble out of the room,your heart racing. You hear the shrieks of your friend and the moan of your attackers.The hall is a mess,blood spatters all over the wall,overturned furniture,bullet holes riddled along the side.What are those things?You know they can't posibly be human...anymore.Nothing could take a bullet and just flinch.And the way it looked,almost like it was decomposing...Jesus. You get to the elevators and realize it might not be the best time to use them...So you go to the stairs.As you start down them,you catch a glimpse through the window. It seems that the police and other law enforcement officials have made a barrier around your buildings front entrance and are defending it from those things.Thank god you think....Then you here the moan,the sound of slow footsteps. You stop,heart freezing. Then it comes up the stairs.It looks that it used to be a women. It turns toward you,once again it lets out this moan. it starts to run at you.You level the gun,and pull the trigger.CRACK!!!The bullet goes through the neck,cracking the spinal chord in half.The things neck seems to fall to one side,then its entire body falls...but the head and mouth still seem to be moving.The things eyes are moving rapidly,staring at you.You vault over it and get the rest of the way down.AT the ground floor,survivors are everywhere. People crying,running around. You make your way to the back of the crowd,looking for someone you know.Then a man bumps into you.."WATCH IT!!!",he yells.Then notices the gun."You got a gun?"he asksYou nod,not bothering to tell him the 4 shots you have left."Hey,in the back we got a running vehicle,meet us out back in 5 minutes,and will get you outta here.You just nod,the whole scene,whats happening,everything striking you at that moment."He says"okay,out back in 5."He then runs away. You turn around,again searching the crowd,maybe you can help someone get outta here. Just then a tired gruff looking cop stumbles into the crowd."HEY EVERYBODY LISTEN UP,WERE LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO HELP DEFEND THIS PLACE,ANY ABLED BODY PERSON WITH GUN EXPEIRIENCE WE CAN FIGHT OUT WITH A WEAPON AND SOME AMMO,PLEASE WE REALLY COULD USE YOUR ASSISTANCE,THINK OF YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!".What do you do?

1)Im going with the vehicle,screw these people,I don't know them,or care right now..I just wanna go...

2)Stay and fight,its the right thing to do.These people need your help,plus you get a better weapon,and maybe you can learn whats happening....

Ska
10-17-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by boogeyman87
I choose - 2)Get some provisions,AND GET OUT,you stay here and your dead.

I will type what happens for you later.Sorry,but I gotta do some work.I was hoping some of you could comment and give suggestions on this so I know what to do,and if your evenliking this...Thanks alot...

boogeyman87
10-17-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Ska
I will type what happens for you later.Sorry,but I gotta do some work.I was hoping some of you could comment and give suggestions on this so I know what to do,and if your evenliking this...Thanks alot...

No problem Ska. I like it so far. I'm just wondering if my choices are gonna get me in a bad situation. :p

Rabbit in Red
10-17-2004, 05:19 PM
Hey Boogeyman87 great avatar. I love Living in America, the whole cd is great.

boogeyman87
10-17-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit in Red
Hey Boogeyman87 great avatar. I love Living in America, the whole cd is great.

Thanks, i didnt know if there would be Sounds fans on the board. Glad to see one. :)

Ska
10-17-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by boogeyman87
No problem Ska. I like it so far. I'm just wondering if my choices are gonna get me in a bad situation. :p

No,:) Ive actually decided that you should just follow the newest "story"post. cause you basically are doing the same thing...So just choose 1 + 2 from up there :)

boogeyman87
10-17-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Ska
No,:) Ive actually decided that you should just follow the newest "story"post. cause you basically are doing the same thing...So just choose 1 + 2 from up there :)

Ok then i choose- 1)Im going with the vehicle,screw these people,I don't know them,or care right now..I just wanna go...

I seem like such a dick. :D

Superman
10-17-2004, 06:25 PM
I am loving this. Very cool and entertaining. I pick:

2)Stay and fight,its the right thing to do.These people need your help,plus you get a better weapon,and maybe you can learn whats happening....

Silverpsycho
10-17-2004, 09:39 PM
I really am having a tough time picking this one, since a) I just got this gun and don't have any experience with it and b) I lost a great friend and I am being pulled down slightly by emotion. I have to go with:

1)Im going with the vehicle,screw these people,I don't know them,or care right now..I just wanna go...

since if I stay to fight, I may die in that crowd trying to help these people and I can't see myself being much of a help to them. Their ammo might be better, but this new guy in the vehicle might just have skills, so I'll take a chance with him. "Running" like Roger & Peter seems like the best idea...even if the guy I ran into is somewhat of a dick

(Ska...this is one hell of a trip! I am enjoying every moment of it! So don't go on w/out me on the future ones k ;) keep up the terrific storyline!)

Superman
10-18-2004, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by Silverpsycho


(Ska...this is one hell of a trip! I am enjoying every moment of it! So don't go on w/out me on the future ones k ;) keep up the terrific storyline!) You are so right. This is awesome! I recently have found zombie movies. I have only seen the Original and just last night the remake of Night of the Living Dead. I just ordered the zombie survival guide and have loved the Resident Evil games (some of my all time favorite games) since they came out on PS1. I even bought them all again for my Gamecube. Keep up the great work Ska. :)

Ska
10-18-2004, 10:51 AM
Thanks a lot guys ,that was a real confidence boaster...

Ska
10-18-2004, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by boogeyman87
Ok then i choose- 1)Im going with the vehicle,screw these people,I don't know them,or care right now..I just wanna go...

I seem like such a dick. :D

For those who chose this :

Ru out the back,and the man and a couple of other guys are standing there around an already humming pick up truck."Lets Go!!!",the guy screams at you.You jump in the back of the pickup and the car oulls out,and goes down a side street. The guy leans around from the inside of the cab and says to you,"your gonna have to help get the things off,there will be tons are are way out of here.."You nod,at least your getting out....Thats when you hit the main road.Your truck drives into the middle of chaos.cars are piled high,buildings on fire,the "things" are in the midst,runnign and attacking people in there cars,people just hoping to drive outta here..like you,now there just set to the fate of getting there flesh torn off by these crazed people.There in helll...and now your with them.Just then a crazed attacker jumps onto the truck,startiling you,you fall off the side and hit the pavement. You here screams and shots..they might be from the back of the truck,but who knows,it seems like years since you 've heard perfect silence anyway. You scramble backwards into a volkswagen. You turn and open the door scrambling in as the monsters run by...One catches a glimpse..then they all do. The monsters attack your car,the windows shatter. You fire your last 4 shots..useless,your attackers just keep coming. You look around for a weapon..there is none.Just then you hear the glass break behind you,you turn to look just as you feel the cold,rotten hands grasp around your throat,and you have just enough time to scream before the broken teeth pierce your neck....I think its safe to say,that its....

The End

Ska
10-18-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Superman
I am loving this. Very cool and entertaining. I pick:

2)Stay and fight,its the right thing to do.These people need your help,plus you get a better weapon,and maybe you can learn whats happening....

This for those who picked this:

You run up to the cop."I'll help," you say."Thanks ,thanks alot...follow me."He runs out of the room and out the front door.You follow...Outside the front door is chaos. The ploice have made a barricade of cars , ladders,wood,trash cans,anything they can find. The remaining police and civilians are spread thin. The cop hands you a gun,an 9mm. "here,take this..if you need ammo,just look around you,it will be everywhere.."The meaning of this dosen't sink in for a moment..."Just go defend that area between those tow cars over there,shoot the things in the head,that actually takes'em down for good...",he says."and what exactly are "they"?" you ask."You may not believe me now ....but we all think that there the living dead....good luck..."He runs away,toward where hes stationed. his last comment leaves you in stunned silence.The clues start putiing themselves together,and you realize hes right.No time to think now though,you run over to your station. The first..wel,you guess,zombie...comes over the hood of the car on the left,you pull the gun into firing position..aim...and pull the trigger...the shot misses.You cry out in exasperation.."SHIT!!!". You fire agin this time it hits the zombies shoulder,and it falls back,but for only a second...The moment it falters you take aim again,this time the bullet punches its way throught the zombies skull and out the back of its head,and the beast collapses.Then more come,the next few minutes pass fast,and you just fire,and fire,and fire.With each zombie down,more come.then you hear someone cry out,you turn to se a man getting bit on the arm by a creature.Then a cop runs up and puts his gun to the monsters forehead...no more monster. The cop takes the man and pulls him inside the apartment complex.The you hear a shout,"fall back and rejoin to make a new barricade take whatever you can!!!!" You turn and start picking up whatever ammao you can find on the bodies.All of a sudden a creature appears next to you..You don't know where it came from.It grabs you,you try to shove it off,but the thing holds on.You fall to the ground,the thing on top of you. You pistol whip it outside the head repeatedly,then using your legs,push the zombie back up off you,you take aim...BOOM!!!The shot takes care of the rest...You get up retreat...when you hear it..."HELP!!!!!FOR GOD'S SAKE,HELP!!!!" A lone cop is stuck on an overturned swat van,his pistol cracks as he fires,and strikes the other zombies with a lead pole."JESUS CHRIST......HELP!!!"

what do you do?

1)SAVE THE GUY,YOU'VE GOT ENOUGH AMMO,GET OUT THERE AND SAVE HIM!!!
2)Let him go,hes not worth your life...

Ska
10-18-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Superman
I am loving this. Very cool and entertaining. I pick:

2)Stay and fight,its the right thing to do.These people need your help,plus you get a better weapon,and maybe you can learn whats happening....

This for those who picked this:

You run up to the cop."I'll help," you say."Thanks ,thanks alot...follow me."He runs out of the room and out the front door.You follow...Outside the front door is chaos. The ploice have made a barricade of cars , ladders,wood,trash cans,anything they can find. The remaining police and civilians are spread thin. The cop hands you a gun,an 9mm. "here,take this..if you need ammo,just look around you,it will be everywhere.."The meaning of this dosen't sink in for a moment..."Just go defend that area between those tow cars over there,shoot the things in the head,that actually takes'em down for good...",he says."and what exactly are "they"?" you ask."You may not believe me now ....but we all think that there the living dead....good luck..."He runs away,toward where hes stationed. his last comment leaves you in stunned silence.The clues start putiing themselves together,and you realize hes right.No time to think now though,you run over to your station. The first..wel,you guess,zombie...comes over the hood of the car on the left,you pull the gun into firing position..aim...and pull the trigger...the shot misses.You cry out in exasperation.."SHIT!!!". You fire agin this time it hits the zombies shoulder,and it falls back,but for only a second...The moment it falters you take aim again,this time the bullet punches its way throught the zombies skull and out the back of its head,and the beast collapses.Then more come,the next few minutes pass fast,and you just fire,and fire,and fire.With each zombie down,more come.then you hear someone cry out,you turn to se a man getting bit on the arm by a creature.Then a cop runs up and puts his gun to the monsters forehead...no more monster. The cop takes the man and pulls him inside the apartment complex.The you hear a shout,"fall back and rejoin to make a new barricade take whatever you can!!!!" You turn and start picking up whatever ammao you can find on the bodies.All of a sudden a creature appears next to you..You don't know where it came from.It grabs you,you try to shove it off,but the thing holds on.You fall to the ground,the thing on top of you. You pistol whip it outside the head repeatedly,then using your legs,push the zombie back up off you,you take aim...BOOM!!!The shot takes care of the rest...You get up to retreat...when you hear it..."HELP!!!!!FOR GOD'S SAKE,HELP!!!!" A lone cop is stuck on an overturned swat van,his pistol cracks as he fires,and strikes the other zombies with a lead pole."JESUS CHRIST......HELP!!!"

what do you do?

1)SAVE THE GUY,YOU'VE GOT ENOUGH AMMO,GET OUT THERE AND SAVE HIM!!!
2)Let him go,hes not worth your life...

Ska
10-18-2004, 01:49 PM
Thank you all for complimenting me.:) I am having fun as well.I wish I could make the storys a little more complex but oh well.Spread the word about this,get more people involved,it could get really exciting...:D

boogeyman87
10-18-2004, 02:29 PM
So is it the end for me?

Ska
10-18-2004, 02:33 PM
OF COURSE NOT!!!You just follow now the other choice...Remeber,Im counting how many times each person dies,inthe end(even though you won't get anything except the honor of being the most Ska scenarioed zombie person) the person with the least deaths wins.

When you think of your choices,PLEASE think carefully.If you think about it,you have just woken up and the disaster has jsu started,the streets WOULD be packed in real life...Anyway,good luck,as long as you want to play,you can can:D

boogeyman87
10-18-2004, 02:38 PM
Ok, well i'll pick this choice then-

1)SAVE THE GUY,YOU'VE GOT ENOUGH AMMO,GET OUT THERE AND SAVE HIM!!!

Ska
10-18-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by boogeyman87
Ok, well i'll pick this choice then-

1)SAVE THE GUY,YOU'VE GOT ENOUGH AMMO,GET OUT THERE AND SAVE HIM!!!

Alright,Ill answer when more people say what choice they pick...

Chuck D
10-18-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by boogeyman87
Ok, well i'll pick this choice then-

1)SAVE THE GUY,YOU'VE GOT ENOUGH AMMO,GET OUT THERE AND SAVE HIM!!!

If I had enough ammo, I'd escape... every man for himself :)

boogeyman87
10-18-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by ChuckyDarko
If I had enough ammo, I'd escape... every man for himself :)

Me too, but look where that got me last time. ;)

Ska
10-18-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by ChuckyDarko
If I had enough ammo, I'd escape... every man for himself :)

Think about it,what if you went to sleep,you need someone to stay up for guard-duty,plus do you really think you could live by yourself only with the moan of zombies being your company.

Superman
10-18-2004, 03:03 PM
I choose:

1)SAVE THE GUY,YOU'VE GOT ENOUGH AMMO,GET OUT THERE AND SAVE HIM!!!

This is a very cool read. :)

Chuck D
10-18-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Ska
Think about it,what if you went to sleep,you need someone to stay up for guard-duty,plus do you really think you could live by yourself only with the moan of zombies being your company.

Luckily I'm an insomniac in these kinda situations... too alert to doze-off ;)

Ska
10-18-2004, 03:32 PM
Since you both chose:1)save the guy!,here you go:

YOU BOTH DIE!!!!THE END HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry,Im lame..heres your next choice:

You vault a car,and dodge one of the zombies headed for the poor guy. You get up next to the SWAT van. The guy doesn't know it,but a zombie is creeping up next to his feet.You jam your gun into the back of his head and pull the trigger.BOOM!!The zombie stops moving. You turn and fire into another zombie that's closing in,its body snaps back and goes into spasms. the guy finally notices your there. He looks at you,totally stunned,and nods.You grab by the shirt collar."LETS GO!!"you scream.The zombies ranks are starting to get thicker around the van. You jump of the van onto a taxi cab. The man follows,then you hit the street running,you are blasting away,theres nothing to think about,except for surviving.You look up at the front entrance and ntice something...THERE BARRICADING THE DOORS!!!,youre only hope of safety has vanished. You and the guy hit the door,hes still blasting zombie brains all over the concrete."GET THEM TO OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!!"he screams,pure terror in his voice.His aims starting to get worse as his terror rises and the zombies are moving closer...Thats when you spot it,the drainage pipe..you could climb it!You grab the guy on the shoulder."COME ON!!!",you scream,the terror starts filling you now too,the zombies are close. You point the drain out for him"CLIMB!!!" you scream. He slings his weapon and starts to climb.You level the 9mm and start blasting away,the nearest zombies turning into nothing.You look up,and hes still climbing.The zombies are getting to close,what if you can't climb it in time. You look up again,you see the man dissapear,into a window.The zombies are to close now and you know it,to many of them,you blast one that's running towards you. Then you realize what you must do,its this,or just becoming another one of the dead.You level the gun toward your head,and look up to make your peace with god.When something light hits your shoulder.ITS A SHEET,you look up and theres the cop you saved."COME ON!!!"he screams. you grab it and start climbing as he starts pulling. You see the strain in his face,and you thank him for it.You fall through the window..safe. "Thank ...you.."you manage to mumble through your gasps of breath..."Its the least I could ..",his words stop.There are gunshots,but not from outside...there from in the hall!!!You and he scramble out into the hall.One of the zombies is attacking a man,the mans arm bleeds,he has been bitten."GET OFF ME!!'he screams,then you notice,that zombies a little boy. It bites the man again."AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he screams. You level your gun,but before you can fire,the cop levels the kid with a blast to the head...The kid drops...You run over"You alright,what happened?" you ask."I don't know I was about to pronounce the kid dead when he jumped up and started biteing at me"."You look at the body,it seems alright..except for a small bite mark on his forearm."Is THAT what caused him to "die"?"You indicate the bite mark."Well,I guess,there where no othe signs of trauma..." You look at the cop,and understanding between you and him has come over for some strande reason,and you both seem to be thinking the same thing.Whatever was making this happen,it is contracted form being bitten by....one of those things.Then you look at the wounded man."Alright,well find someone to look at that for you.."You mumble,then walk away.The cop follows."You thinking what Im thinking?'he asks. You look at him."I think if we want to stay here,were gonna have to catalog who has been bitten,and...dispose of them..."The last part you finish somberley. Your eyes meet the floor and you feel tears come to your eyes. "or...we could just leave,leave them to themselves...those who are smart will leave too...." he says. You nod.What do you do?

1)This seems safe for the moment,if you can get all the infected,and stop them before they turn,you can save some lives...

2)You can leave and do what the cop says,this place is a living deathtrap anyway....

Ska
10-18-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by ChuckyDarko
Luckily I'm an insomniac in these kinda situations... too alert to doze-off ;)

LOL:) :) :) Hey,you wanna pull guard duty while I sleep?

boogeyman87
10-18-2004, 03:56 PM
I choose-

2)You can leave and do what the cop says,this place is a living deathtrap anyway....

Silverpsycho
10-18-2004, 04:15 PM
aw crap... I have no clue and I've died once already...hmmm. will there be a mall in this? LOL :D

if there is...I will chance it w/ the the cop I guess so my choice is:

2)You can leave and do what the cop says,this place is a living deathtrap anyway....

but my heart is kinda w/ the first choice...geez, it's a toughie, but I will go w/ the opposite of what I'm thinking just in case there is a mall out there ;)

Ska
10-18-2004, 04:54 PM
LoL,sorr y but no mall has crossed my mind,Ill type the rest tommorow,right now...work...

Ska
10-18-2004, 05:34 PM
For those who picked #2:

You take a look around..."Your right...your right,we should go,this place is probably to infested anyway..".The people in this place are condemed,if you stay you will be condemed to."Whats your name?" you ask."Rick"the cop says.You reply with yours."Well then Rick,I guess we need to find out how to get outta here". You look around. "Is there a fire escape to this place?" Rick asks. "Yeah,at the other side of the building....you thinking of something?" He looks around,"Yeah,but fisrt we need to gather some provisions,fast,who knows when the rest will turn..."He mutters.Well,if you can't stay,at least you can warn the others.."Ill go get the stuff,and I figure I'll warn the others,they need a chance just like us.."he gives you a weird look."Why,they would have let you die a few minutes ago,let them rot"You stare at him fo a moment."No,I won't give way to this madness,telling them is right..."And with that you walk out.You search ,finding what you need.If you see a couple people,you tell them your theory,some listen,some don't,this has hit people hard and some would never even believe the living dead were outside the building. The moans travel in through the windows,a slow,but deadly pyshcological type of "warfare". The moans were already leading some to madness. Yet,you try to save thoughs you can,and that's the best you can do...you finally find most of what you think you need. You bring it back to where Rick is. He's sitting thee,thinking.."You know what were doing"you ask.he looks up,"I don't know what Im doing anymore.."Then looks away.Things are silent for minutes."Well,we need to go,some are already turning..."you say.He looks alright...give me an hour". And with that he turns away.The hour ends ,you and him get up."Were going to that fire escape,were gonna climb down,go across the street to that old market,get ourselves some canned stuff,the store defenses should work through the night."...You think for a second"Okay..."You both run outta the room,moving down the halls of the sick,and the dying.Few believe that there dying friends and family members will be "alive"again in hours,and would set about attacking them. You make it to the fire escape.The alley below is quiet,with only 2 zombies wandering around...You run down,and get to the street below,the zombies hear and turn to you...just enough time to se you and Rick blow past,they give chase,but your already have way there,on the way,you see the zombies,appearing from different places,converging on you and Rick.yetmyou make it to the store,step inside.You have the metal screens down in seconds,the zombies slam up against it. There moans are the only thing that pierce through the metal net of short-lived safety. "Okay,I'll take first watch,I'll wake you in a few hours.."You nod,and fall back,and try to sleep..nothingmno sleep,just glimpses of death,shooting the boy,the zombies ripping at peoples flesh,everything...Then Rick touches your shoulder,hours later."Alright,your turn...nothing so far...they've just been banging away.."You watch the shadows of the creatures play across the floor."In the meantime,I wanted to know,you wanna make a break for the police station tommorow...theres sure to be a good defense there..."You look at him,"or we could try to get out of this by ourselves..either way..Im sleeping on it.."He smiles and lays down.What do you think you should do?

1)a defense,alot of guns,and proffesionally trained guys,IM GOING TO THE POLICE STATION...

2)Agter today,I don't think its safe anywhere,Im going on my own,and getting out of this city entirely..

THINK ABOUT THIS ONE GUYS!!!

boogeyman87
10-18-2004, 05:41 PM
This is the one i'm sticking with.

2)Agter today,I don't think its safe anywhere,Im going on my own,and getting out of this city entirely..

Superman
10-18-2004, 06:31 PM
I choose:

1)This seems safe for the moment,if you can get all the infected,and stop them before they turn,you can save some lives...

Silverpsycho
10-19-2004, 01:14 AM
1)a defense,alot of guns,and proffesionally trained guys,IM GOING TO THE POLICE STATION...

I cannot risk going alone...I would die for sure :(

Ska
10-19-2004, 10:52 AM
Alright,superman,Ill go with yours first...Its gonna take awhile to write these so hold on...

Ska
10-19-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Superman
I choose:

1)This seems safe for the moment,if you can get all the infected,and stop them before they turn,you can save some lives...

You look at the the cop."No...if we can get more people,we may have a better chance at this..."He looks at you..."Fine..whats your name?"You give yours.."Im Rick",he says.You nod,you pull out your gun."Best get going then,I don't think we have much time.."You start towards the door."Right"rick says.You both walk out."I think we should tell that cop downstairs,get a lot of people in on this.."You suggest."Yeah,but a lot of people are going to be upset that they have to..."part" with there friends a family members",Rick says."Well,its either that,or they might as well throw themselves to the zombies now"Rick just nods and looks away.You look at Rick and stop,"I know this isn't right,but its got to be done for the rest of us...",you say.Rick still just nods.The he mumbles"The cop downsatirs maining the lower barricades is this guy named Will,hes a good guy,he'll listen to us.""Okay",you say.You go down the stairs.You spot the cop."WE NEED EVERYTHING,GE THEM ON THESE WINDOWS AND DOORS!!!",shouts Will."Will!!!"yells Rick. Will turns toward you.Rich explains whats happening."Shit" Will finally says.You glance over at a wounded young women..who looks to have a bite mark on her arm.The sudden feel of vomit slides up your throat and you turn away.How could it come to this?You ask yourself this over and over.You decide to save the question for later,as Will starts to say"OKAY PEOPLE,EVERYONE WHO IS WOUNDED,I NEED THEM UPSTAIRS IN ARARTMENT ROOM 134!!!!" You see the healthy pick up the wounded,pushing them up the stairs.You feel that vomit coming up again,but you supress it,this is what needs to be done.You follow the condemed up the stairs.They enter room 134. You follow...Will turns to rcik,and the other cops and nods."OKAY,ALL FAMILY MEMBERS NEED TO LEAVE SO WE CAN ATTEND THESE PEOPLE WITHOUT OBSTRUCTION.."says Rick.People start to refuse,you try to implore them to leave,some just won't listen...your about to give and ask the people if they WANT to watch there family members die.Suddenly,a women,a wife to an injured man,screams out. Her husband,or what was her husband is biting into her arm and tearing."EVERYBODY OUT!!!"you scream.This time people listen,but injured start trying to leave too."why can't I LEAVE!!"an injured man says to you.Before you can answer,a cicilian like you,with a gun leans over,"BECAUSE YOU'LL TURN INTO ONE OF THEM MACK!!!"and with that levels his pistol to the shocked mans face..and pulls the trigger. Everything that's happened seems to come crashing down on you that moment,and you run from the room,collapse to the groud,and vomit. You cry...what I there left to do?you hear gunshots start echoing in the room,and you don't see anymore healthy coming out,you know whats happening.The gunfire soon stops,and Rick walks out of the room. He looks down at you in the hall,"I told you we should have ran"and with that he walks away...The you hear a loud crashing and screams.You get up and run to the stairs..just in time to watch the flood of undead come flying in the room....You run downstairs to get anybody you can out of there.But just as you do,you feel a pull on your shoulder.You turn to see Rick holding you back,"You can't save them,theres to many of those things!!"Yo realize hes right,you don't want to give up on those peole,but you have know choice now. You turn and run back up the stairs,Will is waiting for you there."COME ON"!!!he screams.He and other people are building a barricade out of furniture,you and Rick jump it,and turn to help. You fire into the crowd of zombies rushing up the stairs."WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!!!???" someone screams.....What do you think you should do?

1)Retreat up some more steps,and stay and fight,if you can somehow destory the staircase,this is a great little fortress

2)GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE!!!NOWS THE TIME,JUST RUN!!!!

Ska
10-19-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by boogeyman87
This is the one i'm sticking with.

2)Agter today,I don't think its safe anywhere,Im going on my own,and getting out of this city entirely..

This start is for both choices 1 + 2:

As you sit there thinking,listening to the pounding of the zombies against the gate,the windows everything,you think about what your going to do. The question turns itself over in your mind over and over again.The advantages of both weigh on your mind,as do the disadvantages. The you hear something over the sound of zombies at your door,gunfire,human screams.You climb up to the window and look across the street...A sea of zombies is between you and once what you called home,and that's on fire. Three floors of it are burning up. You can see into some of the lower windows,flashes of what look like gunfire,what looks like shadows of running people.Then you see a person,hanging out a window 2 storys up. Just hanging there..You wonder what hes doing...when you see the dead,rotting hands reaching for him as he hangs there. You watch as one of the zombies bites into the poor mans forearm.You can hear the mans scream above everything..then he falls,into the crowd of waiting hands below. "Jesus",you turn and Rick is sitting there beside you.You didn't even notice him come up behind you...."You wanna try and help?" he asks. You look back at the building."No.." you say,and with that you walk away.Rick turns back towards you."I never thanked you....for saving my life today" he says. "You look over your shoulder,"Don't mention it" you say.You sit down.He sits down next to you."What happened,what caused this?" you ask.Finally finding a moment to relax and get some answers."I don't know,I was on duty last night,we kept getting calls on people attacking other people,with no motive. I went to the scene where on of these attacks happened,and was asked to escort the injured person to the hospital. I was following the ambulance....when...when it swerved off the road...it slammed into a couple bystanders...before slamming into Reily's department store.The ambulance exploded,probably killed quite a few people...we never had the chance to count. I called in what happened,and was told to go home for a bit. When I went home,I watched the T.v,on the news they said the same thing has been happening everywhere.They don't know why. Then I got the call to help supress a riot on your street,I got there before all the streets got clogged.before we really new what we were dealing with. I saw a lot of people slaughtered there,even "healthy"looking ones just running away,we didn't care,anything that was running at us,we fired at...Then....then we retreated in front of your building...thats where I got stuck...and now Im here."....he says....You watch tears roll down his eyes..."Im sorry....God,Im sorry..."he mutters to himself. You watch him.You realize that as he talked,nothing else had mattered,the sound of someone confessing there soul had sounded so alien,that you didn't even hear the screams ,the gunshots,the moans....It felt like years..."So...You make your descision yet?You look away...

I will continue this later for both of you,right now...i gotta work....

Superman
10-19-2004, 02:23 PM
Awesome man! :D I'm choosing this one:

1)Retreat up some more steps,and stay and fight,if you can somehow destory the staircase,this is a great little fortress

Ska
10-19-2004, 05:33 PM
1)a defense,alot of guns,and proffesionally trained guys,IM GOING TO THE POLICE STATION...

here you go:

You look back at Rick."Were heading towards the police station.."Rick's face brightens."Good...the guys there will keep us safe,You can count on that.."You nod."Alright,its getting light out,lets go..." you say. You gather up the stuff you need and head out.It's a shorter run to the police station then you think,but by the time you arrive,you have a massive amount of zombies around you.You get to the front door,and notice that it's slightly open.Rick notices too."WHO CARES,THERE PROBABLY ON THE SECOND FLOOR!!!"he yells as he fires at the zombies behind you.You open the door....and cold dead hands reach out..Rick is dragged back into the lobby of the station screaming.You shouldhave known,the whole city probably converged on this place...which would have caused the biggest feeding frenzy,you've walked into a deathtrap. Now your caught between two swarms of zombies...Your just another casualty,but you won't be one of them.BOOM!!!!

The End

Ska
10-19-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by boogeyman87
This is the one i'm sticking with.

2)Agter today,I don't think its safe anywhere,Im going on my own,and getting out of this city entirely..

You look up at Rick."I think we should get out of here altogether...it's not safe anywhere here...hopefully it will be safer out of here...."Rick looks dissapointed,then turns and says"but they might have a great defense...we could be safe there!!"You get up and wal to the window..."I bet that's what everybody in this city thinks...that place could also be one large buffet for these things too ,ya know.."You indicate one of the shadows banging at the door. Ricks head sinks....The he looks up,"So where do you plan to go?" "I think we should head toward the freeway,its the fastest way outta here..."His face strains in concentration."Okay,but do you plan on driving?"You look at him."No....I guess will have to go on foot.."You trail of thinking..."No,I got a better idea...".......................................'

3 Hours Later, Freeway,Mid-City

You and Rick peddel along on your new mountain bikes....Dodging past the wrecked cars,and burning piles of scrap. The occasional zombie is in your way..but on the bike you easily dodge them....You look like your about to make it out of the city...When you see it...A large building has a sign hanging out the window..."HELP" is the only words on it. You stop and stare at it...Rick stops next to you..."NO,NO,NO MAN!!!WE GOTTA KEEP GOING!!!" What do you do?

1)Help them,you could ude more people in your party...who knows what you'll face outside the city...plus its the right thing to do...

2)Leave Them...To many people is a liability...

Superman
10-21-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Superman
Awesome man! :D I'm choosing this one:

1)Retreat up some more steps,and stay and fight,if you can somehow destory the staircase,this is a great little fortress Any more of the story and the option I chose? You are doing one hell of a job. I can't wait for more. :)

Ska
10-21-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Superman
Any more of the story and the option I chose? You are doing one hell of a job. I can't wait for more. :)

Yeah..sorry..Ive been busy and I kept seeing that nobody else is replying...SO sorry..Ill try later on tonight,or tommorow.And thanks for the compliment...

boogeyman87
10-21-2004, 05:35 PM
Ok i'll be going with this-

1)Help them,you could ude more people in your party...who knows what you'll face outside the city...plus its the right thing to do...

Silverpsycho
10-21-2004, 10:51 PM
Oh man, I got a little behind...but now I am caught up and back in the game...seeing I died...again! LOL, I kinda suck at this :D

Here is my answer for the latest:
2)Leave Them...To many people is a liability...

I chose this because the other reminds me of 28 Days Later and they brought down the two people traveling. Now I know this is totally different...but I think I'm gonna go with this since there could be a ton of those things crawling throughout the building they're trapped in.

Superman
10-29-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Superman
Awesome man! :D I'm choosing this one:

1)Retreat up some more steps,and stay and fight,if you can somehow destory the staircase,this is a great little fortress Anything else to add to the story? I can't wait to read more. Great job. :)

Ska
10-29-2004, 11:03 AM
Im really sorry that I haven't written much lately,Ive had alot of work to do,and I will be posting more,maybe later tonight...

Superman
10-29-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Ska
Im really sorry that I haven't written much lately,Ive had alot of work to do,and I will be posting more,maybe later tonight... Hey..no problem. We all have a life outside this message board. Whenever you have time will be great. Thanks. :)

Ska
10-29-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Superman
Anything else to add to the story? I can't wait to read more. Great job. :)

Alright,the long awaited (at least for you Superman:)) next Choice:

The flood of zombies downstairs continues to rise before your eyes.Everyone in the group stares in disbelief.You finally seem to snap out of it as the first zombie senses your groups presents and gives off that terrible moan,and starts up the stairs. Your bullet catches the thing in the left temple,and its limp body crumples to the steps. Your shot alerts the other zombies."Shit!!"Another man screams,and you all open up as you scramble backwards.Bullets are punching through dead flesh left and right...You watch as the zombies get up to the second floor and some go through the door onto the second floor."WAS THERE ANYBODY ON THE SECOND FLOOR?" you scream over the shots. "If there was,God help them now..." says another man. You cringe at the thought,but you keep firing."WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING QUICK"yells Rick. The zombies are getting closer,they scramble up the steps at you,for ever yone that falls more replace it. Your losing ground fast....Then you hear yells,people are moving door the stairs with furniture,doors,what seems like anything and everything.And there piling it just one floor up.A MAKESHIFT BARRICADE!!!You and the others jump over it, and fire down the staircase at the approaching demons.The baricade is getting too high for them to try to climb over it. "What do we do now?"says one of your saviors. "We have to destroy the staircase.."you say."WHAT ARE YOU NUTS??" says Rick. "You wanna leave us cut-off!!"another says. "Its the only way,we can use the fire escapes to get down,and always turn the elevators on if we have too!!!"You say.It could work...it could work."How do you suppose we take out the staircase?"Rick says.....The snarl alerts you to the zombies presence you turn and watch the zombie climb over the barricade....And it leaps on top of one of your saviors,the women screams,and the zombies weight pulls her to the edge of the guard rails,and over it....Her screams echo against the moans..."This isn't going to hold for long,WHAT DO WE DO!!!???"Yells Rick......

1) The stairs are made of wood,you could try to burn it...you could contro it....hopefully....

2)Hack it too pieces..but you might not have enough time for that...

Superman
10-29-2004, 02:56 PM
I choose:

2)Hack it too pieces..but you might not have enough time for that...

I don't want to burn up my entire building. Hopefully the hacking will go as planned.

Another nice installment(sp?). Thanks. Whenever you have time. I can't wait to read more. :)

SpawnOfEvil
11-15-2004, 10:23 AM
Hey, I just now found this thread and it seems interesting. I haven't read it all. Is there any chance I can still join in or is it too late?

Ska
11-15-2004, 12:10 PM
ACtually,I haven;t kept up with this,but if you want to read it,and make your choices up to whats happening now,thats fine....

SpawnOfEvil
11-17-2004, 06:22 AM
Alright then. Here are my choices up until now..

1.-OPEN IT!!HES YOUR FRIEND FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!

2)RUN!!!Just save that bullet and run,you only have 5 as it is.....

2)Stay and fight,its the right thing to do.These people need your help,plus you get a better weapon,and maybe you can learn whats happening....

1)SAVE THE GUY,YOU'VE GOT ENOUGH AMMO,GET OUT THERE AND SAVE HIM!!!

2)You can leave and do what the cop says,this place is a living deathtrap anyway....

2)Agter today,I don't think its safe anywhere,Im going on my own,and getting out of this city entirely..

1)Help them,you could ude more people in your party...who knows what you'll face outside the city...plus its the right thing to do...

This is what I'd do. Plus for the last choice, the people may have a few more better guns to use. Hope this continues soon!

boogeyman87
11-17-2004, 10:54 PM
Ska!!! Will you ever be back, and i think Superman aka Clark was infected or something. He hasnt been around in a while.:p

Superman
11-21-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by boogeyman87
Ska!!! Will you ever be back, and i think Superman aka Clark was infected or something. He hasnt been around in a while.:p I'm back! I have not been infected. I have been without the internet for about 3 weeks. I would love to read more. :)

boogeyman87
11-21-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Superman
I'm back! I have not been infected. I have been without the internet for about 3 weeks. I would love to read more. :)

Your back. Now if we could get Ska to come back we could get this thing rolling again. :)

Ska
11-22-2004, 07:15 PM
All right,all right...:) Do to you guys really liking this,I will start again tommorow.But I could use some help,so if any of you wanna switch,and help me with the storys I would greatly appreciate the help..Thanks:)

boogeyman87
11-22-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Ska
All right,all right...:) Do to you guys really liking this,I will start again tommorow.But I could use some help,so if any of you wanna switch,and help me with the storys I would greatly appreciate the help..Thanks:)

That is a possibility, i might feel up to to doing that later this week. :)

Ska
11-24-2004, 03:13 PM
Good..:) I really need the help cause I have no time on my hands anymore for some reason...Plus,I wanna write when Im in the zombie mood,so I can give you a good story...So just PM me and we can keep this thing alive :)

P.S-Sorry,I only have time to write this today,no start today,but I will soon...