PDA

View Full Version : My wrestling toys collection

Beau
10-15-2004, 01:10 PM
Here are two pics of my wrestling toy collection that i took today from my new digital camera.
As you can see, i have been collecting for a long time. Alot of that stuff is from ebay.
Enjoy.

http://tinypic.com/cox3r

http://tinypic.com/cp5ds

totempoll
10-15-2004, 05:39 PM
wow, u like Wrestling

Franchise
10-15-2004, 05:41 PM
I just saw Nailz and Razor Ramon! "IF somethin happen to this gold, chico, somethin gonna happen to you!"

Thrillogy
10-15-2004, 05:59 PM
great collection! gotany more pics of it ?

MichaelMyers
10-15-2004, 06:04 PM
Holy crap. Thats a lot of wrestling figures.

Beau
10-16-2004, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Thrillogy
great collection! gotany more pics of it ?

Yeah i got more, i will post them up later.

Gerry f'n D
10-16-2004, 02:08 AM
Nice Collection there Beau.I still have my Hasbro wwf figures however none of them are in their cards.I did start to collect the Jakks wwf/wwe figures these however are still in their cards.

I see you have the Green Carded Hasbro figures.That whole set is rare.Talking about rare figures do you have the Dusty Rhodes figure?.

cheers

Beau
10-16-2004, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by gerry d
Nice Collection there Beau.I still have my Hasbro wwf figures however none of them are in their cards.I did start to collect the Jakks wwf/wwe figures these however are still in their cards.

I see you have the Green Carded Hasbro figures.That whole set is rare.Talking about rare figures do you have the Dusty Rhodes figure?.

cheers

Sadley no.
I remember seeing a Dusty Rhodes figure some were on the internet but i can't remember.
If i remember the website i will post it up here for yo

Beau
10-16-2004, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by gerry d

cheers

Sadley no.
I remember seeing a Dusty Rhodes figure some were on the internet but i can't remember.
If i remember the website i will post it up here for you :cool:

Hallowicked
10-16-2004, 04:13 AM
Nice collection Beau, the Ultimate Warrior listed some of his stuff on eBay awhile back and he still might, I forget his user id though.

He was selling autographed figures on there so this might be something to look out for. I don't know if you've seen his auctions or not but I thought I'd let you know.

Thrillogy
10-16-2004, 06:26 AM
great figures nonetheless

Beau
10-16-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Thrillogy
great figures nonetheless

Thanks....heres another pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/Sci2k/weg16.jpg

NightMareMan
11-19-2004, 03:53 PM
How my brother would like to rob your house man lol

Dr.L
11-23-2004, 12:55 PM
Holy Jesus! How many Sting figures do you have?

Chuck D
11-23-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Dr.L
Holy Jesus! How many Sting figures do you have?

Hey, the guy was obviously inspired by The Crow... so appreciate it ;)

Evil Never Dies
11-23-2004, 02:02 PM
Very good collection. You should be proud!

Dr.L
11-23-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by ChuckyDarko
Hey, the guy was obviously inspired by The Crow... so appreciate it ;)

Dude, I love Sting. He's my favorite wrestler of all time. My SN at the first board was Stinga.

blicdh
11-24-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Dr.L
Dude, I love Sting. He's my favorite wrestler of all time. My SN at the first board was Stinga.

Sting was such a badass.

However, my favorites were Kevin Nash(WCW days) and old school Steve Austin(the Hollywood boys, or whatever the fuck that tag team was called:D .)

Who can ever forget the old nWo red vs. nWo white feud back in the WCW days?

ON TOPIC: Awesome collection you have there, bro.;)

NightMareMan
11-27-2004, 06:50 AM
HULK HOGAN ! The Undertaker ! Vicera ! Gangrel ! Hulk! Animal ! Honky Tonk Man ! HillBilly Jim! Greg The Hammer Valentine! Best wrestlers ever!!!1

Donnie Darko
11-27-2004, 06:56 AM
thats a monstrocity of figures there man, thats a lotta collecting.

im glad ya shared with us here.

i even see some old school Shawn Michaels in there!!!! hell yeah