PDA

View Full Version : Head Knockers - Bobbleheads

Silverpsycho
10-15-2004, 12:41 PM
I noticed a neat-o little package of "head knockers" containing Freddy, Jason & Leatherface....WHERE THE HELL IS MIKE??? I found this in Suncoast and I thought it was awesome, because the three it contains are very nicely detailed and they are so small that they really do not take up a lot of space. I know that the Michael one came later than these...but I really want to see a mini one of him added into this cool box set. :D

totempoll
10-15-2004, 05:40 PM
i want the michael 1, i saw 1 online

Silverpsycho
10-16-2004, 01:22 AM
yeah, the company did a pretty awesome job. In fact, all of them are pretty damn cool, so I want em all both large and small :D

totempoll
10-16-2004, 06:52 AM
lol i just want mcichael!

Evil Never Dies
10-16-2004, 06:55 AM
The michael headknocker is good and quite funny. Bobbying his head about. So funny.:D

totempoll
10-16-2004, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Evil Never Dies
The michael headknocker is good and quite funny. Bobbying his head about. So funny.:D ya i want1, do u think spencer wills ell em around November?

Evil Never Dies
10-16-2004, 07:00 AM
I went to my local spencers BUT IT WAS SHUT DOWN!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

But there was a local comic book store that sold Alien vs predator and freddy vs jason toys and thank god! It had the headknocker. But there not getting the loomis vs myers action figure in. So i had to order that on the internet.

But at last i did get the headknocker. It is very detailed. It a bit like the headliner Myers toy. only the mask itsn't as white. Really good buy.

dave626
10-16-2004, 07:01 AM
Which bobble are you referring to, the Headliner XL which I have 2 of, or the NECA one that just came out recently?

Evil Never Dies
10-16-2004, 07:03 AM
The NECA.

It looks a bit like the Headliner one only a bit taller and funnier.

*HEHE, HE'S BOBBING HIS HEAD, HEHE*:D

Silverpsycho
10-16-2004, 03:36 PM
The Headliner XL isn't a bobblehead at all...but I do know how it can be confused as such (I know that you most likely know this as well dave626...but I just wanted to clarify this for the rest who may not know). They new headknockers Mike can most likely be found at: Suncoast Motion Picture Company, Spencer's Gifts, Tower Records and numerous places online. I still need to buy mine.

Yeah, Evil Never Dies...I sooo want that Mike vs. Loomis set myself! I am psyched about that! There is apparantly a new Mike sensor figure too that is different from the Movie Maniacs one created by NECA. It looks cool and I believe it makes Mike sounds (heavy breathing) instead of the Halloween theme and Laurie screaming.

dave626
10-16-2004, 08:30 PM
Yeah, Silver Psycho...it looks like a bobble with the big head and small body, but never took it out of the box to preserve value. Thanks for clearing that up. Honestly. There's a new Michael w/breathing sounds? Crap! Any idea where I can find one? The Loomis/Myers is on pre-sell on eBay...can't wait for it to come out...

Silverpsycho
10-17-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by dave626
Yeah, Silver Psycho...it looks like a bobble with the big head and small body, but never took it out of the box to preserve value. Thanks for clearing that up. Honestly. There's a new Michael w/breathing sounds? Crap! Any idea where I can find one? The Loomis/Myers is on pre-sell on eBay...can't wait for it to come out...
Yeah, I want to pre-order the Loomis/Myers set myself right now, but I only have a bit o $$ left for a couple dvds later on this month that I want and that's it. The new sensor Myers is only shown on the NECA web-site. Here's the link so you can see the pics:

http://necaonline.com/hallownews9.html

I am pretty sure that when they say that "Michael" makes the sounds, that it will actually be him this time instread of outside activity that surrounds him...which will be awesome cause it is different. Now if only a talking Loomis doll could come out of the woodwork...I'd buy that, rip open the package and have him be my look-out for Mike every night...lol

So yeah, NECA is pretty kick-ass on my list right now, but we'll just see how cool this new 18" motion-activated Myers really is. Aw shit...I'll end up buying it anyways :D :D :D

Evil Never Dies
10-17-2004, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Silverpsycho
Yeah, I want to pre-order the Loomis/Myers set myself right now, but I only have a bit o $$ left for a couple dvds later on this month that I want and that's it. The new sensor Myers is only shown on the NECA web-site. Here's the link so you can see the pics:

http://necaonline.com/hallownews9.html

I am pretty sure that when they say that "Michael" makes the sounds, that it will actually be him this time instread of outside activity that surrounds him...which will be awesome cause it is different. Now if only a talking Loomis doll could come out of the woodwork...I'd buy that, rip open the package and have him be my look-out for Mike every night...lol

So yeah, NECA is pretty kick-ass on my list right now, but we'll just see how cool this new 18" motion-activated Myers really is. Aw shit...I'll end up buying it anyways :D :D :D

I just pre-ordered my NECA Myers action figure. The breathing one. It should be out in november sometime.

Silverpsycho
10-17-2004, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by Evil Never Dies
I just pre-ordered my NECA Myers action figure. The breathing one. It should be out in november sometime.
very cool, I am jealous :eek:
I hope to get it for x-mas time, but if I find it in my area for a resonable price...it's mine:D

Evil Never Dies
10-17-2004, 04:16 AM
The website that I ordered the Myers vs loomis sayed it was out on the 25th October. So hopfully i should get it before Halloween!

FINGERS CROSSED! :)

TaddSays
10-17-2004, 08:04 AM
Both the 18" Myers and the Loomis/Myers boxset are out at spencers right now.

Silverpsycho
10-17-2004, 11:19 AM
Holy cow!!! Are you serious?! Thanks for the heads up TaddSays! I'll look out for both at my local Spencer's store :D

I wish that NECA would make HalloweeN light strand as they did with Jason and I believe they did with Leatherface too. It would be neat to see a Myers/Loomis strand! They also need to get started on a HalloweeN lunch pail as they have done with Friday the 13th, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Nightmare on Elm Street and Hellraiser. They all look incredible too since they are made of metal (like old school ones), come with a matching thermos, and are based on their early poster art...very cool! Anyone here have one of those?

But as I said, I'd just be happy if a smaller version of the headknocker was made and somehow included with the old set for a cool package of 4...but, I know that is highly unlikely of happening. :(

Oh well, the new figures released will tide me over for awhile...they are kick-ass!

Evil Never Dies
10-17-2004, 11:23 AM
My spencers is closed.....:(

dave626
10-18-2004, 07:04 AM
I know the feeling. I don't have a Spencer's here, but might get to one this weekend. Hope they still have them. Some of these Miichael merchandise is numbered. Are these? eBay's still doing the damn pre-sell and the Spencergifts.com website is down for revamp. Talk about bad timing.

Silverpsycho
10-19-2004, 08:53 PM
spencergifts.com has been down for awhile, which really sucks since it was always fun to go there and check stuff out. Ebay has had great deals on the new NECA merch. BTW, what is the going price for the loomis/myers set? On ebay the pre-sale was $24, but I have no idea what the store prices are. So far, I havn't heard about these being numbered like the Sideshow Mike was (limited to 7500). I just can't wait to add these to my collection :D

Loomis 91
03-06-2005, 01:47 PM
I picked up the Michael one, yesterday. It's awesome!

Turd Ferguson
03-10-2005, 02:41 PM
i had the Jason one from Spencers..it broke..it is fucking cheap, my damn cat knocked over..the spring on its neck snapped, and both of his arms fell off...poor Jason..Now his body looks funny, the area where his arm thing was inserted has a white background with litle red dots...looks like a round pop tart.

Cruel Intentions
03-10-2005, 04:57 PM
I really want a Michael one. I think I saw a Buffy one that I wanted to.

Mr. Bruce
03-10-2005, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Silverpsycho
I noticed a neat-o little package of "head knockers" containing Freddy, Jason & Leatherface....WHERE THE HELL IS MIKE??? I found this in Suncoast and I thought it was awesome, because the three it contains are very nicely detailed and they are so small that they really do not take up a lot of space. I know that the Michael one came later than these...but I really want to see a mini one of him added into this cool box set. :D I have a Michael Myers one.

MyersFan927
03-11-2005, 02:32 PM
I only want the Michael Myers bobblehead. So you can find them at Spencer's? Will have to buy one sometime.