PDA

View Full Version : John Russo's is selling 'Night' memorabilia.

Count_Sarge
11-16-2008, 08:42 AM
http://www.johnrussosscarytreasures.com/

He's even selling dirt from Evans Cemtery!:bigeyes:

The Dark Knight
11-16-2008, 09:26 AM
I would never buy dirt. It's kinda hard to distinguish authentic dirt from knockoff dirt. But that scrapbook is cool.

Torgo
11-16-2008, 10:41 AM
http://www.johnrussosscarytreasures.com/

He's even selling dirt from Evans Cemtery!:bigeyes:

How do we know he didn't just grab some dirt out of his backyard? How do you authenticate that? And why would anyone pay money for it? Christ, just grab some dirt out of YOUR backyard and say it is from NOTLD cemetary! You have just as good a chance of people believing you.

Silverpsycho
11-17-2008, 11:43 PM
Yeah, the whole point in getting a random prop like that is if you retrieved it yourself so you know it's indeed authentic and becomes special to you and your collection. For instance, I know people who go on Disneyland's Pirates of the Caribbean and end up filling their empty water bottle with water from the attraction to keep as a souvenir. I would never want someone to do that for me because then it's not as special and just serves as a bottle filled with dirty undrinkable water, but to that person it's a memory and part of the actual ride.

Some of that other stuff sounds pretty cool but I wish there were actual pictures to go along with the description. I like to see what I'm getting before paying for something like that.

Chomp_on_this
11-18-2008, 03:43 PM
That's our Russo!!! Trying to make a buck any means necessary...whether its taking a shit in a DVD case and calling it a 30th Anniversary Edition or digging up some fresh worm crap to send to a bunch of horror nerds to squeal over.

This guy is a joke.

If anybody buys this so-called "dirt", please chime in, because I will personally come to your house, burn it to the ground, kidnap you, sail you and your parlay to Santa Barbara Island behind my boat with a bloody tuna tied around your neck, and maroon what's left of your sorry ass on the beach for the gulls to fight over.

Count_Sarge
11-18-2008, 08:39 PM
Forget the dirt he's selling used checks!:bigeyes:

Silverpsycho
11-18-2008, 11:38 PM
Forget the dirt he's selling used checks!:bigeyes:
Used checks actually make for really cool collector's pieces since they can easily be authenticated. It states the company it came from, shows the date and is signed by someone involved with the project. That makes for something far more special than dirt or any other type of prop that isn't traceable without proof.

Twisted Sister
11-19-2008, 08:03 AM
If anyone wants dirt, let me know, Evans City is on my route for next years horror sites...(oh yes, the list is growing :)) haha...

Torgo
11-19-2008, 09:08 AM
If anyone wants dirt, let me know, Evans City is on my route for next years horror sites...(oh yes, the list is growing :)) haha...

Bring me back a tombstone that's visible in the movie and we'll talk :nodsmile:

Twisted Sister
11-19-2008, 11:12 AM
Hahah - I'll see what I can do :)

zombie commando
11-21-2008, 12:28 PM
That's our Russo!!! Trying to make a buck any means necessary...whether its taking a shit in a DVD case and calling it a 30th Anniversary Edition or digging up some fresh worm crap to send to a bunch of horror nerds to squeal over.

This guy is a joke.

If anybody buys this so-called "dirt", please chime in, because I will personally come to your house, burn it to the ground, kidnap you, sail you and your parlay to Santa Barbara Island behind my boat with a bloody tuna tied around your neck, and maroon what's left of your sorry ass on the beach for the gulls to fight over.
He's certainly a business man first, artist second.

Khan
11-21-2008, 12:50 PM
I am surprised that he isn't selling copies of the 30th Anniversary abomination that no one wants.