PDA

View Full Version : Flight of the Living Dead

discvader
10-08-2007, 07:16 AM
Plot:

On a flight from Los Angeles to Paris, a mad scientist on the run from the CIA is transporting a coffin containing the body of a colleague infected with a genetically modified virus. While the 747 crosses a violent thunderstorm, the instability of the aircraft allows the corpse to get out of its container. The flesh-eating zombie quickly starts to spread the virus, infecting many of the passengers which now will have to fight for their lives stranded in the air with no way out...

http://www.flightofthelivingdead.com/

This zombie flick came out this week(Unrated DVD), anyone see or heard of this one?

Khan
10-08-2007, 07:18 AM
I watched it online a few months before it was officially released.

It was no classic, but I enjoyed it.

mmyers78
10-08-2007, 07:34 AM
I saw a commercial for this on the Sci-Fi channel the other night, I'm definitley gonna check this one out, what can be better than zombies and people trapped with zombies on an airplane?

Dark Chaos
10-14-2007, 01:16 PM
I have only seen this commercial once it looks pretty cool because it has zombies in it. The only bad thing I can see about this movies is that it is on a airplane, and I can not see how any one could survive the flight. But I am still willing to watch it to find out what happens and if any one survives.

Ravenheart
10-14-2007, 01:17 PM
I picked it up last week when it came out.Nothing great but not too bad.

discvader
02-11-2008, 07:40 AM
This ended up being better than was expecting...fun zombie movie!

Has anyone seen "Rise of the Dead", I saw it at Best Buy.

spindrift68
08-25-2008, 06:16 PM
Kinda fun movie, nothing great.